It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: The Ancient Egyptians were more advanced than we are today.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 am 
Superstar Contributor

a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy....

This won't last 100 years.

an who is (was) more advanced? :lol:

Post subject: Re: The Ancient Egyptians were more advanced than we are today.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 am 
2012 Elder

give me a countless number of years, take away my TV and xbox, and give me about 3000 workers who work day and night with no weekend breaks or smoke breaks..................and I might show you something amazing.

"Aliens, Annukai, Mayans, Prophecies, Nibiru, Illuminati, New World Orders . . . . If we have fallen victim to such ludacris ideas, then perhaps we should become extinct and give another life form a better chance at rationality" ~Redruum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:47 am 
Superstar Contributor

I doubt you could get that built Redruum, and I heard scientist have proven it was built within the neighborhood of 20 years.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:07 am 
2012 Elder

Redruum wrote:
give me a countless number of years, take away my TV and xbox, and give me about 3000 workers who work day and night with no weekend breaks or smoke breaks..................and I might show you something amazing.
So. :D you've found the necessary number of trucks then? Image To do all that loading I mean...? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 am 
Superstar Contributor

More proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxllptqV ... re=related

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 am 
2012 Elder

I have been doing the math Acolyte, and none of it suprisingly seems improbable or impossible for the ancients to accomplish. Given the time, desire, and man power. With a system of wheel axles, pulleys, levers, ramps, and enough men. . . it really doesnt seem like the giant unaccomplishable task its portrayed to be.

"Aliens, Annukai, Mayans, Prophecies, Nibiru, Illuminati, New World Orders . . . . If we have fallen victim to such ludacris ideas, then perhaps we should become extinct and give another life form a better chance at rationality" ~Redruum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 am 
2012 Elder

I'm going to comment on the issue of the Pyramids from one specific viewpoint; nevertheless it is an viewpoint that quite a few people here share.

Some believe that the Bible is an account of human's early history and contact with extraterrestrials. Let us assume for this point that:

a) Aliens were the so-called divine entities mentioned in the Bible
b) Aliens instructed specific human beings to record the events for generations to come

The Bible's stories span a wide era of time, with the traditional Christian agreement being that Moses was given the full text of the Bible by God on Mount Sinai. Archaeological evidence suggests that the first signs of Israelites appearing in Egypt were around 1800 BC around the ancient city of Rameses in a settlement called Tell el-Daba. This would place the Exodus of Israelites from Egypt (with Moses leading them) around 1400-1350 BC. Evidence suggests that the majority of notable pyramids were built between 2700-2200 BC. This would imply that the Pyramids were in existence at the time that God gave Moses the entire account of the Old Testament. Yet the Bible mentions nothing of the Pyramids. It would seem to me that if an alien race went to the trouble to build such a world wonder (it would have been perhaps the biggest project in the world at that time) that it would be mentioned at least ONCE in the Bible.

Also, we have to look at what was used. Stone? Really? An extraterrestrial race is going to travel an unimaginable distance, using technology we still to this day can't understand, descending from the stars in all their glory to "divinely" inspire us and then only provide stone for us to construct some pyramid? Ludicrous. If I was going to subjugate someone to my will, I'd do it with some style. Most likely these beings would have been able to construct building materials quite easily and with better materials. Even if they made us construct them on our own, it wouldn't make any sense to use such a non-aesthetically pleasing material. I think we just need to accept that there were civilizations who possessed talents in specific areas that could have rivaled or beaten our current-day knowledge of the particular subject. I mean, we're all here mainly because we believe that the Mayans were advanced enough in astronomy to calculate a significant date and base a calendar on it; why can't we believe that the Egyptians had an equally-developed skill in the field of architecture?

Post subject: Re: The Ancient Egyptians were more advanced than we are tod
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 am 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 am 
2012 Elder

Ken, I do believe that many early cultures were "uplifted" in some way. I think that extraterrestrials came and domesticated the planet so to speak, spreading humanity and raising culture after culture all across the globe. Naturally without preservation, the information and skills bestowed to us could have been lost, leaving behind only what we ourselves are capable of doing. Until we were able to replicate these technologies again by developing our own sustainable society that goes along with our abilities we would not be able to sustain such technologies. This is why I believe such civilizations were capable of so much: we were given gifts that we couldn't handle, we destroyed them through recklessness, and are now re-discovering these very same gifts. However, I do not believe that anything about the Pyramids suggest that they were built or inspired by ETs. Certain limited technology granted to us could have made it possible then, but that's about it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Mikelos wrote:
I'm going to comment on the issue of the Pyramids from one specific viewpoint; nevertheless it is an viewpoint that quite a few people here share.

Some believe that the Bible is an account of human's early history and contact with extraterrestrials. Let us assume for this point that:

a) Aliens were the so-called divine entities mentioned in the Bible
b) Aliens instructed specific human beings to record the events for generations to come

The Bible's stories span a wide era of time, with the traditional Christian agreement being that Moses was given the full text of the Bible by God on Mount Sinai. Archaeological evidence suggests that the first signs of Israelites appearing in Egypt were around 1800 BC around the ancient city of Rameses in a settlement called Tell el-Daba. This would place the Exodus of Israelites from Egypt (with Moses leading them) around 1400-1350 BC. Evidence suggests that the majority of notable pyramids were built between 2700-2200 BC. This would imply that the Pyramids were in existence at the time that God gave Moses the entire account of the Old Testament. Yet the Bible mentions nothing of the Pyramids. It would seem to me that if an alien race went to the trouble to build such a world wonder (it would have been perhaps the biggest project in the world at that time) that it would be mentioned at least ONCE in the Bible.

Also, we have to look at what was used. Stone? Really? An extraterrestrial race is going to travel an unimaginable distance, using technology we still to this day can't understand, descending from the stars in all their glory to "divinely" inspire us and then only provide stone for us to construct some pyramid? Ludicrous. If I was going to subjugate someone to my will, I'd do it with some style. Most likely these beings would have been able to construct building materials quite easily and with better materials. Even if they made us construct them on our own, it wouldn't make any sense to use such a non-aesthetically pleasing material. I think we just need to accept that there were civilizations who possessed talents in specific areas that could have rivaled or beaten our current-day knowledge of the particular subject. I mean, we're all here mainly because we believe that the Mayans were advanced enough in astronomy to calculate a significant date and base a calendar on it; why can't we believe that the Egyptians had an equally-developed skill in the field of architecture?

We built em, not aliens.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

vision-master wrote:

We built em, not aliens.

The people worked while the aliens "guided" the process. :lol:
Seriously, aliens built the pyramids.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 pm 
Superstar Contributor

sphinx551 wrote:
vision-master wrote:

We built em, not aliens.

The people worked while the aliens "guided" the process. :lol:
Seriously, aliens built the pyramids.

No.

Just bc you can't grasp the idea that 'we' were MORE advanced in our ancient past than today.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
The Bible's stories span a wide era of time, with the traditional Christian agreement being that Moses was given the full text of the Bible by God on Mount Sinai. Archaeological evidence suggests that the first signs of Israelites appearing in Egypt were around 1800 BC around the ancient city of Rameses in a settlement called Tell el-Daba. This would place the Exodus of Israelites from Egypt (with Moses leading them) around 1400-1350 BC.

There are no accounts of this story in Egyptian hieroglyphics/ writtings.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:44 pm 
Superstar Contributor

vision-master wrote:
Just bc you can't grasp the idea that 'we' were MORE advanced in our ancient past than today.

Haha. Very funny.
No :roll:

Post subject: Re: The Ancient Egyptians were more advanced than we are tod
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next