It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: A word of caution....
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Many of these communities will not even let you know what state they are in and some want money up front. What the hell is that. One i read about said you could not give your opinion on any subject because it would cause discontent. Some want psychological testing which maybe a good idea. Even friends and relatives are hard to deal with but probably the best idea. I worked with this one hell of a nice guy, went home with him after work one day and as soon as he entered the house he started ranting and raving. What an asshole i made up reason i had to leave. Talked to him at work but had no respect for him at all. You never know. If you think your in a safe area and that can be debated, just start with stocking up on food, medical stuff and such. Talk to few about your plans and that Fed-X guy is so busy he just wants to get the day over with and go home. Don't be too fearful of anything because that by itself would draw it to you. A ham radio is a good idea buy thin sheets of lead to cover it with for the solar flares may burn it out.

Post subject: Re: A word of caution....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:14 pm 
Very 2012esque

In a funny, ironic sort of way, the people that have deliberately or inadvertently undermined the Mayan Calendar Prophecy and caused many to view the whole thing with huge scepticism have probably done us all a huge favour, I'll explain exactly why, bare in mind that I myself am sceptical but open minded about it all, let's just say though for the purposes of my point here that it's all definitely true, that the Apocalypse will happen in just under a years time on that date okay??, now say the most important people in the world, ie, presidents, high office government officials etc all suddenly, after seeing evidence presented to them by the worlds best scientists they now accept that it's going to happen, that they are now taking it deadly seriously, for a start they'll be absolutely no chance of them being able to keep a lid on it, the 2012 movie was brilliant and got most things realistic but one thing would not happen and that is the government would not be able to keep it quiet, they would not get away with killing people who try to tell the rest of the world, the second the government accept that it is all true it would leak out into the press, front page headlines, TV, internet, radio....you name it, it would be on there.

Right, so the whole world knows about it yes??, now what do you think will happen??, we will all behave like civilized human beings??, help comfort each other in the last days??, make sure the vulnerable are looked after as much as possible??.....errrrrr.....sorry but I don't think so, more like it will be all hell will break loose with nowhere to run, this is where 2012 movie and other similar themed films DO have it right because riots, disorder, chaos would indeed be the order of the day, all shops, vital services would close, stock exchange melt down, no more Police, Army, Firebrigade, they'll give up their duties because there will be no point and nothing to pay them with and nobody to pay them, nothing left for anyone to turn to, it would be so bad that the end itself will be more desirable than living on earth with fellow human being who have all gone insane, it would be worse than the jungle, to put it simply, whether they are right to or not I'm so glad that our governments are not taking this seriously.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3