It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Downloadable Files
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:39 am 
Superstar Contributor

i downloaded only a few manuals, but would love to get to the collection again so i can get more manuals.

does anyone have them downloaded and can share them?

After TSHTF: find me on top of Kings Mountain, NC

YKN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Hi all,

I know this is a sticky so it doesn't need bumping but I kinda get the impression that most of the download sources are either dead or have limits.

So, in the spirit of sharing and as a gesture from a noobcakes to the forum, i'm going to spend the next few days digging out my archives of ebooks and manuals, sorting them into some kind of rational order, zipping them and then I will start uploading them to various filehosts.

I'll try to keep as many archives up as I can, but I have a monthly bandwidth limit on my so called 'unlimited' broadband plan so i'm making no promises, I'll try my best is all I can say.

What I have, off the top of my head, ranges from survival/escape/evasion, mil field manuals etc through to agriculture, hydroponics and natural medicines. Pretty much anything in between!

At a guess I'd say I have at least 10GB of documents :shock: OK, so that may not sound much, it'd fit on a flash drive easy enough, but it runs to several thousand documents, alot of which are still unsorted.

Quite a few things I have are very difficult to obtain online these days and were downloaded some half a decade ago at the height of the torrent/p2p craze, including some books that have been banned in many countries, you have been warned! (and the download link will be tagged as such too).

I'll also try to collate some other sources of documents and make a post that consolidates these links in one place.

Bear with me as I sort this all out, I've got lots of other things I need to do too, as do we all, I just didn't want this resource thread to sputter out. :wink: 8)

SD

Somnolentwyvern at gmail dot com UK contacts welcome :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 am 
Superstar Contributor

SleepingDragon wrote:
Hi all,

I know this is a sticky so it doesn't need bumping but I kinda get the impression that most of the download sources are either dead or have limits.

So, in the spirit of sharing and as a gesture from a noobcakes to the forum, i'm going to spend the next few days digging out my archives of ebooks and manuals, sorting them into some kind of rational order, zipping them and then I will start uploading them to various filehosts.

I'll try to keep as many archives up as I can, but I have a monthly bandwidth limit on my so called 'unlimited' broadband plan so i'm making no promises, I'll try my best is all I can say.

What I have, off the top of my head, ranges from survival/escape/evasion, mil field manuals etc through to agriculture, hydroponics and natural medicines. Pretty much anything in between!

At a guess I'd say I have at least 10GB of documents :shock: OK, so that may not sound much, it'd fit on a flash drive easy enough, but it runs to several thousand documents, alot of which are still unsorted.

Quite a few things I have are very difficult to obtain online these days and were downloaded some half a decade ago at the height of the torrent/p2p craze, including some books that have been banned in many countries, you have been warned! (and the download link will be tagged as such too).

I'll also try to collate some other sources of documents and make a post that consolidates these links in one place.

Bear with me as I sort this all out, I've got lots of other things I need to do too, as do we all, I just didn't want this resource thread to sputter out. :wink: 8)

SD

That would be thoroughly appreciated, thank you! :D
If I may, do you hav eanything on herbal and botanical medicinals? Trying to build up my library on this and anything helps!

Thanks again! :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Quote:
That would be thoroughly appreciated, thank you! :D
If I may, do you hav eanything on herbal and botanical medicinals? Trying to build up my library on this and anything helps!

Yep, i'm sure I do, I just dug out 7gig of CDRs that I neeed to go through tonight, sometimes being an insomniac has it's benefits :lol: and I have another 10 gig on my archive hard disk too, sorting it all out is going to be some gargantuan task, but it's one i've needed to do for a long while, this is just the reason I needed to get started.

A quick glance reveals, in addition to the ones i mentioned above, a collection of science and technology, from basic school textbook stuff, maths, chemistry and physics etc. through to suppressed technologies and alternative energy, a whole lot of Tesla related material including patents. Plenty on medicinal herbs and plants, natural remedies etc. including medical reference books and field medic manuals too.

I also have quite a bit of occult and esoteric related stuff, heck, I think I even have a digitised copy of the dead sea scrolls in there somewhere!

What can I say, I love books! Although not exactly portable, our house also has a library of what must be more than 300 paper books too, and growing all the time! Everything from classic literature to the nuclear survival handbook! :lol:

The first set of archives should be up later today, watch this space 8)

SD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:32 am 
Superstar Contributor

SleepingDragon wrote:
Yep, i'm sure I do, I just dug out 7gig of CDRs that I neeed to go through tonight, sometimes being an insomniac has it's benefits :lol: and I have another 10 gig on my archive hard disk too, sorting it all out is going to be some gargantuan task, but it's one i've needed to do for a long while, this is just the reason I needed to get started.

A quick glance reveals, in addition to the ones i mentioned above, a collection of science and technology, from basic school textbook stuff, maths, chemistry and physics etc. through to suppressed technologies and alternative energy, a whole lot of Tesla related material including patents. Plenty on medicinal herbs and plants, natural remedies etc. including medical reference books and field medic manuals too.

I also have quite a bit of occult and esoteric related stuff, heck, I think I even have a digitised copy of the dead sea scrolls in there somewhere!

What can I say, I love books! Although not exactly portable, our house also has a library of what must be more than 300 paper books too, and growing all the time! Everything from classic literature to the nuclear survival handbook! :lol:

The first set of archives should be up later today, watch this space 8)

SD

Awesome! (shameless bump)

Now, do you have the Zombie Survival guide? 8)

If not I'll track it down for everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:06 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Quote:
Now, do you have the Zombie Survival guide?

Hehe, oddly enough it was in my download queue the other day but there was something wierd going on with the tracker so I binned it, i'll have to have another look now :roll: maybe later...

Actually, it may already be in one of my unsorted folders, i've probably only verified half of the pdf's I have, it's a long job, my eyeballs hurt! :lol: :shock:

SD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:23 pm 
Very 2012esque

what were they?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/earth-issuescom/133253803405989

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:29 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

darkdreamer wrote:
what were they?

I have no idea, but I am in the process of organising my archives of ebooks and looking at the sheer volume i reckon there's a chance that I already have whatever they were :D

I got distracted today or the first sets would have already been up, i'll try to get some done tonight, though I have no idea how long i'm going to be awake for now, maybe an hour, maybe all night!

The OP Tez hasn't been on in a while or i'd ask if there was a list....ooh ooh, the wayback machine...hang on....Awwww, the wayback machine doesn't have the thread archived, never mind.

Do you have any special requests?

SD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:32 am 
Superstar Contributor

I would like to have my hands on those guides because I'm sure they'll come in handy for me later on. I'm wondering if you posted a link to those files yet...

Space Weather
Emergency and Disaster Service
Doomsday: 12/21/2012 6:11 AM EST 11:11 AM GMT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 pm 
Very 2012esque

wikioffline all of wiki on ipod. Its 10 bucks but a lot of info that will be helpful after i got a hand powered crank type recharger what eles are you going to do at night cabel is going to be out right.

When I die I want to be spread over my home town, but not cremated or anything

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:34 am 
Very 2012esque

i own a couple different website. i can store these files in my godaddy servers for all to download. Just send me the files.

Those who fail to prepare, are preparing to fail.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:21 pm 
Very 2012esque

I made a new thread with a link to a small collection of survival guides.

Check it out: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23768

Those who fail to prepare, are preparing to fail.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:55 pm 
Brand New Here

good collection............ :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4