It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Downloadable Files
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:08 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

This is good info guys. It may take awhile to establish a good solid library. However, if power is an issue in a global event, then picking which one's to go ahead and print out might leave a person in a difficlut position. I would recommend printing out agricultural, medical, and building information. Of course the needs will vary between individuals. Obiovously, if you are a professional in any of those categories, then you might want to swap one or more out with something that you less familiar with. Paper decays over time to....thanks to oxygen. I think making use of those "space age" vacuum bags might help prolong the life of printed material. Also, a lamenating machine would serve well for documents that will need to be accessed regularly. However, lamenating entire books may be expensive, so pick and choose wisely. Remember, nothing on this planet has figured out how to decay plastic. Only the sun can cause plastic to breakdown, so if you keep printed material vacuum sealed and out of the sunlight.....it should last you a very long time. Maybe hundreds of years.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:22 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

EXCELLENT resource, thank you TEZ for posting. I'm downloading and printing like mad, adding to my survival binder.

If it takes a little long to download, so be it. It won't kill me to get up off my arse and play checkers with my son, toss the ball to the dog, throw on a load of laundry while I'm waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:24 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Why were they deleted?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm 
2012 Elder

awe, I didn't get to see it before being deleted.. :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:32 am 
Valued 2012er

Sorry guys, had to delete them as i wasnt renewing my Rapidshare account i had posted them all to. They are deleted by rapidshare when the account no longer exists.

Tez

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:32 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Damn I missed out on these, Hey Tez do you think you would be able to put them up on another site like megaupload or something :?: :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 am 
Very 2012esque

Thanks for the info tez. Right now we have over 500 various military and other manauls hosted on ATLGO.

http://www.afterthelightsgoout.com/manuals

A lot of great stuff and a lot of useless stuff unless you want to know how to maintain field artillery guns or operate a grenade launcher. I'm working on zipping and retitling all the good ones, right now you can't tell what is what. Out of 500 about 300 are directly useful.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:58 am 
Very 2012esque

Hey guys got those manuals from Tez uploaded on our server. We thankfully have unlimited bandwidth so download away... I put Tez's files seperate from the other manuals I had, to elay confusion:

http://www.afterthelightsgoout.com/files

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Any one read books and stuff by Allen Watt? Pretty good. It's all about all the crap that's being done to us Humans by the haters,Lizard lovers, N W O,W H O,etc.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 am 
Valued 2012er

Here's one more to add to the list... Or more like a directory of at least a hundred.

http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/bl ... -downloads

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:35 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Tez wrote:
Military and Survival Manuals

There are four sections or folders containing approx 211 down-loadable Military, Survival, Martial Arts, Combat etc handbooks.

http://manual.survival-team.net/

Thanks, I ripped them all onto my computer.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Don't you need bounded hard copies of these? Maybe you should take a printout of relevant sections. I doubt you will have access to electricity in case of a huge disaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

codexone wrote:
Don't you need bounded hard copies of these? Maybe you should take a printout of relevant sections. I doubt you will have access to electricity in case of a huge disaster

It seems like it would be very useful to have a low power consuming computer with 1000's of guides and books on agriculture, survival and everything. You could have a mini solar setup just for powering your computer couldn't you? I would love to print out all of this but like many of you have said oxygen decomposes paper.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm 
Very 2012esque

what happened to afterthelightsgoout.com ? looks like they're gone from the web, not even on archive.org . I have a request/offer:

I run a website, schematicsforfree.com . we have 10gb+ of electronics manuals and tv and stereo repair guides, and all kinds of good free stuff. I would like to add survival manuals to the site, or put up a new site for them. I have my own server in a reliable datacenter. it's in new jersey, so will be under water, but I have 2000gb bandwidth a month to use up until then. interested? I just need content contributed. I'll offer up my skills and resources to the community to put up a similar website.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:21 am 
Very 2012esque

unfortunately most of those links are dead now. but as far as keeping the information geos, i've printed some articles, but i've also just bought a solar powered charger for my iphone and plan on storing a lot of the information on there..

Not only that, if my phone is charged up, then the kids have something to keep them entertained for a while too

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next