It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
 Post subject: Re: The List of Best Survival Locations
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 pm 
Very 2012esque

gonna leave you guys with your ideas of physical refugee.. have fun digging :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 am 
Superstar Contributor

This little spot right here...

Attachment:
Aerialhome.jpg
Aerialhome.jpg [ 117.75 KiB | Viewed 1004 times ]

OK it's not far above sea level... but I'm going with my instincts that tell me I'll be OK here

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm 
Superstar Contributor

KosmosKiwi wrote:
This little spot right here...

Attachment:
Aerialhome.jpg

OK it's not far above sea level... but I'm going with my instincts that tell me I'll be OK here

...that looks like heaven, kosmoskiwi, you're a lucky guy/girl!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:59 am 
Superstar Contributor

Agartha wrote:

A male of the Kiwi species... !!!

Yes it is my little slice of heaven thanks Agartha... Struggling to maintain it alone... but hard to find compatible types to share my space with.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:10 pm 
Superstar Contributor

KosmosKiwi wrote:
Agartha wrote:

A male of the Kiwi species... !!!

Yes it is my little slice of heaven thanks Agartha... Struggling to maintain it alone... but hard to find compatible types to share my space with.

Awww, we all have a soulmate somewhere out there (yep, just like the song). I believe 2012 will bring you someone special to share your little peace of heaven!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Hey Guys I was only able to read the first few pages on this thread. I hacve come back cause I am not getting any information on what if anything is coming. I do know that on Dec. 21st the Planets will line up in the solar system and they will also be lined up with the Center of the milky way. Planet X seems to be a scam but something is out there that might swing by.

Pole shift? Will it happen? I know with the line up in the stars it's as good as time as any but I don't think I can get an underground bunker. I have some of the money and others who could help in my family are going to need more then speculation to go in on one with me.

I need more then speculation too. I could blow all my savings on a bunker and then die from a medical issue I cannot pay for. I feel like I am on a ship pointing out the ice berg and asked what are we going to do? And being told we don't know if we will hit it or not.

The Government has got bunkers two miles under ground with grow rooms with proper lights to grow food. What do they know we don't? I know they kn ow more then we do.

Then lets say we get our bunkers 10 to 20 feet below the surface. Pole shift? Personally I look at the mountains in my area and wonder if they are going to burry everyone when the flip comes? The only place I could put a bunker if I managed to buy one is on my folks property in North Central Idaho. Town of Kamiah. The house is on a hill. So we bury the bunker and go in. Then the hill slides and we get burried? Anyone considering this? Has anyone considered that if there is a pole shift and no one in the public sector is prepared for it every nuke plant on the planet will suffer the same fate as Fukashima. How do you survive that?

I just don't know what to do. I've been buying guns, ammo, food, generator, silver. I don't know what I am facing if anything. Can anyone point me the way to know for myself?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:17 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

The Sound of Crickets is deafening!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:23 am 
Valued 2012er

Ok, Fool advise.
1 sell the sliver.( can not eat it )
2 buy good boots ( will be on foot)
& get 2or3 " best " knives. ( will be needed )
3 get big DOG ! ( can eat it after all else )
4 do not worry, worry does not help.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:57 am 
Superstar Contributor

Post-Apocalypse wrote:
The Sound of Crickets is deafening!

Yep... I get that here too... even now in mid-Winter when I know there are no crickets.

And now that you have reminded me... and I'm thinking about them... they are getting louder.

As for best locations : "The safest place during Armageddon is the furthest place from Jerusalem"... It's called New Zealand.

Don't worry about a few earthquakes and volcanoes... we just have them to scare away too many immigrants before TSHTF.

Believe me... it's easier to cope with a bit of seismic activity, rather than Nuclear fallout...!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:45 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

I guess we are OK, we live in western New Mexico

Sheila
www.survivingsurvivalism.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:02 pm 
Superstar Contributor

When the cricket sings................listen

jyio frtyure dirtew......dswqrt!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Hmmm, 2 miles underground so as to avoid the radiation of a CME literally hitting the Earth as in the movie "Knowing"?

Because they figured that even a mile would not be enough. And the kicker? the deeper you dig, the more Air-conditioning of a cryogenic nature is needed to make sure that your bunker is not a massive dutch oven!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 am 
Valued 2012er

Post-Apocalypse wrote:
Hey Guys I was only able to read the first few pages on this thread. I hacve come back cause I am not getting any information on what if anything is coming. I do know that on Dec. 21st the Planets will line up in the solar system and they will also be lined up with the Center of the milky way. Planet X seems to be a scam but something is out there that might swing by.

Pole shift? Will it happen? I know with the line up in the stars it's as good as time as any but I don't think I can get an underground bunker. I have some of the money and others who could help in my family are going to need more then speculation to go in on one with me.

I need more then speculation too. I could blow all my savings on a bunker and then die from a medical issue I cannot pay for. I feel like I am on a ship pointing out the ice berg and asked what are we going to do? And being told we don't know if we will hit it or not.

The Government has got bunkers two miles under ground with grow rooms with proper lights to grow food. What do they know we don't? I know they kn ow more then we do.

Then lets say we get our bunkers 10 to 20 feet below the surface. Pole shift? Personally I look at the mountains in my area and wonder if they are going to burry everyone when the flip comes? The only place I could put a bunker if I managed to buy one is on my folks property in North Central Idaho. Town of Kamiah. The house is on a hill. So we bury the bunker and go in. Then the hill slides and we get burried? Anyone considering this? Has anyone considered that if there is a pole shift and no one in the public sector is prepared for it every nuke plant on the planet will suffer the same fate as Fukashima. How do you survive that?

I just don't know what to do. I've been buying guns, ammo, food, generator, silver. I don't know what I am facing if anything. Can anyone point me the way to know for myself?

Ok, it's good that you asked this question because it is important to know what to do at this time. The best thing you can do for yourself and those that are important around you is to do nothing. nothing I say? yes, nothing. This is because nothing relating to the 2012 hoopla is going to happen. yes, I know I must sound crazy because every 10 years or so there is an end of the world claim but out of all of them over the centruies it seems to be that people know that this is the one that is true. But yeah, it's not.

There is no evidence, no reason to believe anything will happen. There is a lot of talk from people not in the know pretending to be in the know with speculation based on a lack of education. To listent to them would be like getting an amateur to perform surgury on me because he comes up with a smart sounding term like 'pole shift'. The only pole shifting will be with my gf in bed. Pole shift sounds so real doesnt it? But it means nothing. Galactic alignment...? So what/ Things align all the time. The problem with humans is we have a mental experience of about 80 years yet things happens over millions int he cosmos. I'll give you an analogy. people are like whoa look, lots of volacoes and tidal waves..something is happening, the end is near! But the reality is there is more reporting than ever due to technology. That is why you see more. If I'm wrong then there were no wars before the advent of cable tv.

If you want to 'do' something, do what I tried here ages ago. I said ok all you 2012ers, let's make a deal. I'll buy your house at below market value. You take the money and build a bunker or whatever and live it it while I own it. I'll take possesion mid 2013, after the world ends so the joke is on me. They get the money ahead of time and i can't take posession of a house when there is no government infrastructure. I had one taker until it was time for him to tell me where his house was. He vanished. Maybe it was the men in black that made him vanish.

Dude, don't give it an ounce or even a gram of time. It ain't gonna happen. If you want to say maybe, well yeah, maybe anything will happen at any time. But then it could happen in a week. or never, and there is no reason tho think it will happen in...**ground shudders....sound of thunder**....2012.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

For my money (literally ) Catron County New Mexico,

3rd most rural county in the lower 48 states,
largest county in New Mexico 7200 sq miles,
Population under 2500,
Sheriff's office is the sheriff and 4 deputies
There is a rule in Catron County that all home owners must be
armed. The reason is because you may need a gun for a home
break in or a bear in your kitchen, if you call the sheriff and he
is in Reserve and your 150 miles away this with dirt roads could
make the trip take 4 hours. Therefore you must be able to
take care of yourself.

The county has a very hands off approach to zoning and codes and
on ranch lands there are no codes what so ever.

On the continental divide, most areas over 7000 ft above sea level,
has the Cibola National Forest, Gila National Forest, Sitgreves National
Forest. Mild winters and hot summers.

Just my .02 cents
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 am 
Valued 2012er

stillsurviving wrote:
For my money (literally ) Catron County New Mexico,

3rd most rural county in the lower 48 states,
largest county in New Mexico 7200 sq miles,
Population under 2500,
Sheriff's office is the sheriff and 4 deputies
There is a rule in Catron County that all home owners must be
armed. The reason is because you may need a gun for a home
break in or a bear in your kitchen, if you call the sheriff and he
is in Reserve and your 150 miles away this with dirt roads could
make the trip take 4 hours. Therefore you must be able to
take care of yourself.

The county has a very hands off approach to zoning and codes and
on ranch lands there are no codes what so ever.

On the continental divide, most areas over 7000 ft above sea level,
has the Cibola National Forest, Gila National Forest, Sitgreves National
Forest. Mild winters and hot summers.

Just my .02 cents
Dan

I'd rather do my deal and make cash off the clueless.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next