It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Click to feed the hungry....
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 am 
Very 2012esque

clicked :roll: lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

XSlayerALE wrote:
I'm hungry :(

someone click me a pie

Would a plate of tasty deep-fried chitlins do instead? :(

----Quiet Riot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Did you click Leg? :D

http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGiv ... s?siteId=1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 am 
Brand New Here

clicked... :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:23 am 
Brand New Here

clicked... :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am 
Superstar Contributor

These kinds of ridiculous schemes make people feel like they are doing something while actually doing nothing ? Seems like the staple of current lifestyles, want paycheques without working, gimme welfare bla bla bla

I think people should be fed for sure, it just seems like so much bogus hoops and circus acts all the time though. Like paying vehicle registrations every year for the same car, or having taxes go up and then politicans voting their own raises.

Howcome no one has snapped whole scale yet ? Lots of talk on these forums of minds changing, yet they all want some brown dwarf to usher it in first... once again depending on someone or something else... humanity is a failed expiriment I think. The alien gods probably have moved on to new ant farms trying to make a benevolent species out of their ancient DNA.... to pass their knowledge onto.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am 
Superstar Contributor

Actually, just to be honest, I don't need to click anything to feed the hungry because my wife and I give unctuously and with eagerness to hunger programs and other charities all throughout the year. And, the amazing thing about that is we are both staunch Republicans. Isn't it the popular fodder being fed to the masses that Republicans are only looking out for the rich and themselves? Geez. Go figure. Republicans who actually give to the impovished. Who'd a thunk it??

Where I come from, the general consensus of Republicans gladly fork over far more than their fair share in terms of charitable giving, and giving to these same hunger programs, which always makes me laugh when we are treated to frequent posts by the Usual Suspects who resoundingly condemn the altruistic spirit of Republicans.

----Quiet Riot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 am 
2012 Elder

LegEagle wrote:
...because my wife and I give unctuously and with eagerness to hunger programs and other charities all throughout the year....

Oh really? Unctuously? :lol:
Quote:
Unctuous
1. Characterized by affected, exaggerated, or insincere earnestness: "the unctuous, complacent court composer who is consumed with envy and self-loathing" (Rhoda Koenig).
2. Having the quality or characteristics of oil or ointment; slippery.
3. Containing or composed of oil or fat.
4. Abundant in organic materials; soft and rich: unctuous soil.

unctu·ous·ness, unctu·osi·ty (-s-t) n.
Synonyms: unctuous, fulsome, oily, oleaginous, smarmy
These adjectives mean insincerely, self-servingly, or smugly agreeable or earnest: an unctuous toady; gave the dictator a fulsome introduction; oily praise; oleaginous hypocrisy; smarmy self-importance.

Now I'm not big on all the meanings of Democrat and Republican in that crazy system you have over there, but wouldn't this be a Freudian slip describing how most Democrats see Republicans?

Ah the joys of learning the language...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 am 
Superstar Contributor

fine fine fine i gave in i clicked. I wanted to be a skeptical asshole about this but it was just too easy to do. Just one click. No small writing no viruses. FINE OK CLICK CLICK CLICK.

sorry i had a bad day.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:46 am 
Superstar Contributor

If no one clicked no one is fed ? Is that the opposite reaction of clicking it and feeding people ?

It just boggles my mind this whole system we have collectively established as so called civilization. It's madness I tell you, pure insane madness.

Sometimes I really wish the fantastic tales of gods and hero's we've created were real, so something would come back and force decency and absolute reality of benevolence on the world, like a real Jesus/God type deal, not a bunch of smoke and mirror political manmade nonsense with whatever agenda behind the scheme and hoops.
No more curtains, everything made transparent.

As a planet it's like we cannot function without everything being made into some game, twists and turns, snakes and ladders. God, I hate snakes ! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 am 
Superstar Contributor

...and yea, I will click it, I'm able to admit I am doing nothing better to help anyone really either... nothing noticeable other than complain and judge the world around me all the while participating fully in it's downfall being a greedy materialistic germ. :(

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 am 
Superstar Contributor

Demoniarch wrote:
If no one clicked no one is fed ? Is that the opposite reaction of clicking it and feeding people ?

It just boggles my mind this whole system we have collectively established as so called civilization. It's madness I tell you, pure insane madness.

Sometimes I really wish the fantastic tales of gods and hero's we've created were real, so something would come back and force decency and absolute reality of benevolence on the world, like a real Jesus/God type deal, not a bunch of smoke and mirror political manmade nonsense with whatever agenda behind the scheme and hoops.
No more curtains, everything made transparent.

As a planet it's like we cannot function without everything being made into some game, twists and turns, snakes and ladders. God, I hate snakes ! :lol:

But demoniarch these gods were made after something real which does deliver destruction. it's called the universe.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm 
Superstar Contributor

The universe kills and destroys good and evil alike with indifference. Slapping galaxies into each other and hurling worlds apart. Also giving life and painting beauty in the lands.

However that is all just nature and quite different than a physical humanoid existing and performing visible actions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 am 
Brand New Here

Unfortunately, different countries have different laws on competition and virtual goods - at this point in time, so they are only able to offer this competition in these countries. We will try to seek to add more countries to this list in future competitions.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:52 pm 
Brand New Here

clicked...................... :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next