It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Arrived Series is Here!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 am 
Brand New Here

Peace and my sincerest greetings to each and every one of you! I am a new member here to the community forum and look forward to many interesting conversations, as I too believe we are living in extraordinary times.

I have come to present the most important work we have done in our 12 years of research and film-making. HashemStudios is the mind behind the The Antichrist Dajjal series, The Arrival Series, 13 Masonic secrets, Age of Appearance, and more...and now presents it's latest and most ground-breaking Documentary series yet...The Arrived!

This is a weekly series, where parts 1 and 2 have already been released. Due to censorship from youtube, I will be providing a link below where you can watch the first episode, but the home page will be the main source of this series.

Has MK Ultra infiltrated Bollywood and created mind-controlled sex slaves, to not on influence the masses in the Arab world, but also the Arab governments? Has a high satanic priest been running the NSA (National Security Agency) for over 40 years? Is Obama 2012, the Black Horus sent to usher in the new world order?!? This, nibiru, endtimes prophecies, and much more revealed and we are just getting started.

Follow the links to keep up with this series, you don't want to miss it!

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/HashemStudioscom

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Arriv ... 0415853381

We would love to hear your feedback, let us know what you think...and look forward to talking to many of you, no doubt there is much to talk about!

A new series that goes in depth about the endtimes, the prophecies passed, the fate of this world! Do not miss it! www.youtube.com/user/HashemStudioscom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV4upVuxV04 (Part 2)

Post subject: Re: The Arrived Series is Here!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:49 am 
Valued 2012er

Thank you for your perception I will watch.

Are you anyway related to

Very rated R..Very hard to accept kinda conspiracy whatever you wanna call it
http://www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/

I am no way involved or know anything about either film makers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:16 am 
Valued 2012er

I can't see part 1 for some reason sir.

pasrt 2 is a great starting point for the arrival series.

BTW folks I am not muslim I don't believe allah would tell his people to go strike such great fear in to others that they will convert.
I wouldn't consider myself christian because I believe Jesus is my Big brother.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:41 am 
Superstar Contributor

The films are somewhat linked but not the same. It was a good production, well put together. I do think you have it wrong though, we are the children of the antichrist. Every single one of us. We live in the Aeon of Horus, the one-eyed god, and he has divided us, given us 2 eyes. Look into the mirror, and what will you see, 2 eyes that are not quite the same. One eye will be a little smaller, maybe not in horizontal alignment, and a little closer to the nose. Our intellect is being tested, it is not a test for all, it is a test for one man, and that man will not only be tested in intellect. He must pass through fire, be drowned in sorrow, he will not come from any known house, but he will be the king of kings. β€œIt may be that yonder beggar is a King. A King may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test:”

He will either rise above his anguish; and become as the gods, or he will succumb. Either way destruction is coming, the only question is, who will deliver it, Horus, or the Man of the Earth. There is no preferred race on this planet, no preferred religion, and as such, no safe haven. We all have it wrong. But, one will have a chance to get it right, let us hope he succeeds, for in that chance, is our salvation.

Involve me - I'll understand"
- Chinese Proverb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 pm 
Valued 2012er

Wow...I feel this to the fullest ,but I dont believe I am a child of the antichrist.
I do feel I have 2 sides to me great evil and great good.
Where i am right now i am delving in both right now are both minor good and evil.
But sad thing is God looks at all Sin the same and doesn't want to be apart of it thats
why your statement wows me cause no matter who you are from baby being born to 102 year old man/lady our flesh is sin.

The world we are living in today

RIGHT IS WRONG , AND WRONG IS RIGHT.

sad but true

ojibway wrote:
The films are somewhat linked but not the same. It was a good production, well put together. I do think you have it wrong though, we are the children of the antichrist. Every single one of us. We live in the Aeon of Horus, the one-eyed god, and he has divided us, given us 2 eyes. Look into the mirror, and what will you see, 2 eyes that are not quite the same. One eye will be a little smaller, maybe not in horizontal alignment, and a little closer to the nose. Our intellect is being tested, it is not a test for all, it is a test for one man, and that man will not only be tested in intellect. He must pass through fire, be drowned in sorrow, he will not come from any known house, but he will be the king of kings. β€œIt may be that yonder beggar is a King. A King may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test:”

He will either rise above his anguish; and become as the gods, or he will succumb. Either way destruction is coming, the only question is, who will deliver it, Horus, or the Man of the Earth. There is no preferred race on this planet, no preferred religion, and as such, no safe haven. We all have it wrong. But, one will have a chance to get it right, let us hope he succeeds, for in that chance, is our salvation.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:23 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Hi JosephM,

I have not seen this series before. Can you tell me what is this movie all about.?

I have heard that part 2 of the Arrived is really good but I have not seen the part 1. Can you tell me from where I can download the part 1.?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]