It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: 2012 Book 390 pages Free Dec. 12 & 13
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 pm 
Brand New Here

Here, this is my take on 2012. The book took be about four years to write. There were so many books on 2012 that were a downer, I wanted to write something a little more up-beat. The sub-title is, A Pleasant End of the World Novel. No Mad Max, no walking dead. The challenge was to use 2012, write a whopper of a tall tale and give folks the idea of prepping, where we came from and where we might go to. It had to reflect, perhaps a Canadian atmosphere and be possible. 2012 Rabbits and the Happy Apocalypse on Shortwave Radio is my first novel, has been out for about six months and received some decent reviews from The Toronto Star and Monitoring Times. I hope you get a kick out of it and a pleasant New Year to all.
http://www.amazon.com/Rabbits-Happy-Apo ... 005CBFR9G/

Here's the quickie up-shot.
-----------------------
Stanley Brown has a problem. It's the end of the world and he doesn't have a date for Saturday night. A cataclysm of world events pushes Stanley out of his used book store into a lonely poisoned planet with only the buzz of shortwave radios and dogs for company. As the apocalypse approaches, Stanley seeks out the rest of the world to discover the year of the rabbit. Angry tirades, polemics and prescient conspiracy speculation fuel the novel. In the aftermath of the apocalypse, a big city, used book store dealer, relocates to a century farm house. Enduring years of solitude and reflection, Stanley seeks human company. Shortwave radio, weather and dogs form part of Stanley's path in an amusing, hostile, literary, tirade of a demented hare raising tale. Who knew 2012 would turn out like this?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]