It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: My first post...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:08 am 
Brand New Here

Looking for opinions on endofamerica26.com

Has anyone received the info and are using it?

Post subject: Re: My first post...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:29 pm 
Superstar Contributor

If I was trapped in a box, and I had to choose between the Kryon and the Stansberry Research...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:54 pm 
Valued 2012er

i believe that we are indeed headed for such a crisis.........i am not prepared as i do not have much say in our finances.......but my husband is a good man and an intelligent man, so im sure he will take care of me.......at least thats my plan :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm 
Superstar Contributor

KrazyLady wrote:
i believe that we are indeed headed for such a crisis.........i am not prepared as i do not have much say in our finances.......but my husband is a good man and an intelligent man, so im sure he will take care of me.......at least thats my plan :)

Empires rise and fall.. rise and fall. America is no different. It's calling card has been democracy and witness all the good it has done over time.. very little unfortunately in my opinion. Even other countries that have adopted some form of this western democracy has started to fall apart at the seams. We have strayed so far from the Republic, promoting leaders through the popular vote, until today where our "push button" internet like voting has promoted "representatives". The people have no more say, and the puppets we elect into office are more corrupt than file left out on a thumbdrive that fell into a toilet.

Alas, we are in winter and like the season implies anything caught within it's cold embrace will whither and die. Everything else will go into hybernation until it's over. Whose to judge whether we are prepared or not for the changes to come. The real of it is that our current social configuration will not ensure our safety in numbers by a long shot. Our cities are congested with very little in the area of individual or family self-sustainment. I'm not giving up, but at the same time I'm not going to over extend my self to look like "Ranger Rick" when for all we know the next event may come in the form of a gentle rain embued with new insights into our own existance. If it's time to prepare, I think we will know individually, and not because the masses tell us to.

Trust is a beautiful thing. We are going to require that in abundance if we are to whether this.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I don't know, I guess I have some thoughts in my head still lingering after reading other threads where people have discussed how the Kryon channelings are fake. However, this "endofamerica ## . com" doesn't seem strange? On this one is 26, but what about 42, or what about 77? How many of them are there? They redirect to the same site, I think it is a pyramid scheme, like all they're doing is selling web addresses that link back to them, seeing how many suckers they can get.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]