It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: We Are Famous (again) - Featured in Viceland
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm 
2012 Elder

Gypsy beat me to it (Thanks!) but I'll say it anyways:

Ekasha wrote:
why if i ask a straight up honest question I get accused (by sisu) of being the person that wrote the article?

You asked, I gave you an answer.

For all your bluster, you have yet to actually deny you are the author.

Ekasha wrote:
i do not like people telling me what to do on a forum especially when that person has NOT shown the new person, that owuld be me, any respect at all.

All forums have rules therefore all forums will tell you what you can and can't do. If you don't like those rules, you're free to leave.
Calling people mental or saying this place is nuts is hardly respectful - you get what you give. btw, here as in real life, respect is earned, not automatically given.

Ekasha wrote:
i do not want people who make assumptions engaging me ever
fair enough?

:lol:
Have you ever been on a forum before? It happens all the time so prepare yourself to be annoyed.

Edited to add: yes I wrote an introduction thread, my first post when I joined. Feel free to look it up on the Intro subforum.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:03 pm 
Very 2012esque

gypsywitch wrote:
Quote:

You better find a remote island, with the neaarest human far far away... Unfortunately, human nature DOES occasionaly include assumptions, try as we may to not.

You want answers to your questions? Then do some reading and each of your questions is answered in the threads. You want to know who the dragon is? Or who they are? Try the dragons, unicorns, and cryptids thread. You want to know who is crazy? We are all, each human one of us, crazy in some way. You want respect? Try to be a little nicer to the people who have been here much longer than you. That is not to say you have to AGREE with them- everything is up for discussion here.

I'll answer this for you- I am a witch, with a gypsy heritage from Russia, and a Celtic ancestry thrown in for fun.

you are nutz
no offence but you are

like len the dragon who tells other members he sent me a pm with a link (but did not) and then starts making assumptions about me, bad mouthing me because I did not return his private message?
you are entitled to be a witch a crazy witch if you like
glad this forum exists for your kind to hang your hat?

gypsywitch wrote:
If the dragon wants to answer you questions point blank, then it will. And perhaps already has, you have just not opened your mind enough to let the information in.

yup you are nutz.
why does a witch need to answer for the dragon len?
what kind of halloween tag team do we have here?

gypsywitch wrote:
As far as Sisu goes, he is one of the most erudite people on this forum, capable of cutting through midless chatter to getting to the core of many things quickly.

then why does a witch need to engage me and put words into sisus mouth?
why does the witch feel the need to jump into the fray?
just cast a spell on me witch

say nothing but obviously you are a fake and a bit nutz
get help
want me to send you a locket of my hair so you can cast a spell on me?

gypsywitch wrote:

I respect him very much, although I may not always agree. And yes, he can fight his own battles, but watch who you point fingers toward before you take the time to read their responses.

yes I have met the dragon len the liar
and now i have met the witch who feels the need to speak for others?

Be quiet witch and place a hex on me I dare you ... do not worry I can take it I wear my tin foil hat all the time just in case witches wake up mad at me.

gypsywitch wrote:
But otherwise, welcome to the forum!

gee thanks
nice welcoming committee you have here
a dragon
a witch
an an erudite sisu who assumes far too much about new members
is there a lion and wardrobe in this fun house?

somebody told me that if you assume it makes an ass of u and me?
why do I feel like an ass right about now?

do you too?

what the ek
xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:29 pm 
Very 2012esque

sisu wrote:
Gypsy beat me to it (Thanks!) but I'll say it anyways:

Ekasha wrote:
why if i ask a straight up honest question I get accused (by sisu) of being the person that wrote the article?

You asked, I gave you an answer.

For all your bluster, you have yet to actually deny you are the author.

oh i thought people on this forum loved to keep others in the dark?
Ok let me spell it out for you

I AM NOT THE AUTHOR of that article
but after having met the official forum welcoming commitee

I wish I could claim authorship of that article.
it seems i have burned my troll bridges on this forum already?
but I cannot claim to be the author
I just cannot lie
I did not write that article but now i wish i did :mrgreen:
that is how much respect i have for this forum filled with witches and dragons and erudite folks who assume.

so who again are the USUAL SUSPECTS sisu?
using your well honed CSI skills give me the short list of those you suspect?
or are you just going to pick on all the new members who lurk and buck the erudite sisu rules?

sisu wrote:
Ekasha wrote:
i do not like people telling me what to do on a forum especially when that person has NOT shown the new person, that owuld be me, any respect at all.

All forums have rules therefore all forums will tell you what you can and can't do.

hey tell me straight up is it a rule of the forum that I must post a thread telling everybody all about me, and why I am on this forum?
you seem to have YOUR stupid rules mixed in with robs rules?

sisu wrote:
If you don't like those rules, you're free to leave.
Calling people mental or saying this place is nuts is hardly respectful - you get what you give. btw, here as in real life, respect is earned, not automatically given.

you are nutz my friend
why should i say otherwise
i would only be lying

I am not the author of that article
but I will tell you i am getting joy now thinking the paranoid nutz people think i am the author.
but I am not, you will need to take my word for it and back off.

and i do not have to abide by your stupid sisu rules like telling people why I am on this forum.
I am here to waste time, like the rest of you??
are you okay with that?
there i introduced myself sisu
I am ekasha the time waster, and i am so glad to meet your acquaintance

sisu wrote:
Ekasha wrote:
fair enough?

Have you ever been on a forum before? It happens all the time so prepare yourself to be annoyed.

yes i am annoyed already
the advice is coming straight from the horse's mouth?
if you were a racehorse sisu
your name would be ASSUMPTION

never a winner
does not know his place
only for show

can you laugh at yourself sisu?

sisu wrote:
Edited to add: yes I wrote an introduction thread, my first post when I joined. Feel free to look it up on the Intro subforum.

if you do not have the time to provide a link to who you are sisu
trust me I will not lift a finger to check you out my friend

i am too busy answering pms from dragons who have all the answers but do not know how to attach a link.

and i am surprised that i have not been accused of being a troll while i defend all of the false, spurious, paranoid, NUTZ accusations.

what the ek
xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:12 am 
2012 Elder

You're right, no need to write an intro thread, as this one has adequately illuminated your personality!

Ekasha wrote:
hey tell me straight up is it a rule of the forum that I must post a thread telling everybody all about me, and why I am on this forum?
you seem to have YOUR stupid rules mixed in with robs rules?

Well, I see reading comprehension isn't something you're familiar with (or is your control issues that blinded you?). This is what I said to you earlier:
"Why don't you start an introduction thread as new people usually do, and tell us about yourself and why you chose to join this site?"
Where does it say "it's a rule"?

Based on your emotionalism, your reading comprehension issues, and your writing style I retract my earlier question as to whether you wrote that article (clearly not) and my next guess is that you're our resident multi-handling whore who got himself another new handle. What happened to the last one, did you get banned again?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:59 am 
Superstar Contributor

Lenzabi wrote:
KosmosKiwi wrote:
Ah... the dragon failed to fully reveal himself in his above post... perhaps you need to look more closely.

Ekasha has been PM'd and all Ekasha really has to do for that is to click the link in bold on that article to see the thread, all his answers or maybe more questions will come from there.
Now shhhh! the game is afoot! :wink:

Ahhh, I see Ekasaha that you made an assumption, read the reply MORE Carefully please, I never once mentioned placing a link in my PM, but I did say to click on the bold link in the part of the article you yourself posted, you know where the link to the article is, that bold bit about Transforming into a Dragon the author posted will take you where he felt would help his article. As for straight answers, I do give them, all you had to do was ask, and then I could answer either privately, or if you desired, openly, but the threads I have posted regarding myself in any way shape or form are now part of the forum here.

Have you taken the time to actually read them? Have you read my introduction to the forums when I joined?

Showing a thin skin and showing rude replies when you did not get the answers in the forms you wished for will gain you little headway. You obviously know little knowledge of witch-craft or should I say Wicca-craft? An ancient religion that predates our present religious ideologies by thousands of years.

You say that you have been lurking a while, but you only activated an account on the 14th of this month, and seem to have been drawn here by that article. But here, I will do some work for you, here is my introduction thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18000&p=257491#p257491

Most of the people here have been able to fend for themselves as you have found out.
As for my Dragonhood you seem so curious about. It is not something I have access to as yet, and have stated why in many threads, I await the final collapse of the eroding veil keeping that level of what may be called "Magick" out of this sphere for now. Once that tidal wave of energy comes flooding the world, many people who feel this coming will be able to re-shape themselves, get ready, for according to the Hopi Prophecies, you will see many strange creatures that cannot be explained away, and if you cannot "go with the flow" you likely will not make it through to the other side of the coming changes.

So, as you see, I have my beliefs, just as any Judeo-christian believes in angels and demons playing roles in their lives Just as valid as theirs, even the valid but as I see sad belief of many so called atheists who feel this is all they get, one short life and then rotting away in the ground.

So there you have it, you were never lied to, you misinterpreted things, jumped to conclusions, and quite honestly, from my point of view came across as a bit "rabid".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:59 pm 
Very 2012esque

Lenzabi wrote:

Ahhh, I see Ekasaha that you made an assumption, read the reply MORE Carefully please, I never once mentioned placing a link in my PM, but I did say to click on the bold link in the part of the article you yourself posted, you know where the link to the article is, that bold bit about Transforming into a Dragon the author posted will take you where he felt would help his article. As for straight answers, I do give them, all you had to do was ask, and then I could answer either privately, or if you desired, openly, but the threads I have posted regarding myself in any way shape or form are now part of the forum here.

well thanks
that clears up the bold link comment.
we shall leave the misunderstanding at that
there is no game underfoot, not under any of your 4 feet.

but our misunderstanding about the *bold link* does not change the fact you are a crazy dragon master
in my opinion

Lenzabi wrote:

Have you taken the time to actually read them? Have you read my introduction to the forums when I joined?

no
i have better things to do
if you were a real dragon my friend CNN would have told me all about you

Lenzabi wrote:

Showing a thin skin and showing rude replies when you did not get the answers in the forms you wished for will gain you little headway.
So there you have it, you were never lied to, you misinterpreted things, jumped to conclusions, and quite honestly, from my point of view came across as a bit "rabid".

:lol: :lol:
i admit my skin is thinner than your dragon hide.

yes so they you have it
i apologized to the dragon man
have a super duper day living out your Never Ending Story len
can my kids come ride you one day?

i have a friend who specializes in weird animal behavior
want their number?

what the ek
xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 pm 
Very 2012esque

sisu wrote:

Based on your emotionalism, your reading comprehension issues, and your writing style I retract my earlier question as to whether you wrote that article (clearly not) and my next guess is that you're our resident multi-handling whore who got himself another new handle. What happened to the last one, did you get banned again?

ok you found me out
i am an internet whore who gets banned all the time

such a friendly group on this forum
the article smacks of some REAL truth about this forum comprised of lost souls?

whatever i said to piss off sisu
i apologize
hey give me a rest
how about you take your stupid assumptions elsewhere for a fortnight?

what the ek
xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Well, you are as i tell everyone, entitled to make up your own mind, I just prefer it is done not due to some silly article, but reading what I have to say is all. :lol:

I am sort of incognito as it were, but when the time comes, all will be aware of me and my brethren. :wink:

But of course! :lol:

Quote:
yes so they you have it
i apologized to the dragon man
have a super duper day living out your Never Ending Story len
can my kids come ride you one day?

That was an apology? you have strange ideas as to what an apology is. :lol:

Quote:
i have a friend who specializes in weird animal behavior
want their number?

what the ek
xx

No need :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 pm 
Very 2012esque

Lenzabi wrote:
Well, you are as i tell everyone, entitled to make up your own mind, I just prefer it is done not due to some silly article, but reading what I have to say is all. :lol:

I am sort of incognito as it were, but when the time comes, all will be aware of me and my brethren. :wink:

But of course! :lol:

one for ALL and ALL for one?
you and your brethern are ALL nutz
misery and crazy love company

Lenzabi wrote:
That was an apology? you have strange ideas as to what an apology is. :lol:

an apology to a REAL person would have been far more REAL i admit
but for a internet dragon full of hot air and not much else...my apology was over the top

it is not often you will see me stopping to say hello or ask the nut standing on a corner a question or two?
consider yourself lucky puff i even bothered to engage you and your stupido fantasies
and that writer mentioning you in his 'internet rag' is about as close as Len will ever get to achieving his 15 minutes of fame.

now go find yourself some other newbie sucker to bother with your stupid dragon illusions.
have a nice day len
:mrgreen:

what the ek
xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

I think it was woodstock-hippie. Who cares anyways.....we do come across as crazy to many people I bet. Maybe we are? You know the old saying....."it's the world that's crazy, not me". Whoever it was, he/she was entitled to his own opinions and entitled to write about them.

We are only on this forum because we have an interest in the past and what was written. Interested in the unknown. We have enquiring minds....that's all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 pm 
Very 2012esque

suz wrote:
I think it was woodstock-hippie. Who cares anyways.....we do come across as crazy to many people I bet. Maybe we are? You know the old saying....."it's the world that's crazy, not me". Whoever it was, he/she was entitled to his own opinions and entitled to write about them.

We are only on this forum because we have an interest in the past and what was written. Interested in the unknown. We have enquiring minds....that's all.

bi·po·larAdjective/bīˈpōlər/
1. Having or relating to two poles or extremities.

earth = a north and a south pole, it appears the earth is 'bi polar'
two poles with neutral in the middle

their are not many people on forums who are in the middle in ALL they do.
how neutral can a dragon be?

countries near the equator should be neutral in a perfect bi polar world, but that is the region where most of the fighting occurs, near the MIDDLE east?
:twisted:

what the ek
xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:29 am 
Superstar Contributor

The author linked me because i sniffed him out as a troll, like yourself, and slammed him well and hard, Image

Just so you know, folks with their names in red are MODS, so troll them at your own risk.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:10 am 
Superstar Contributor

I get it, the article taken with a grain of salt can be seen humorously, but jeez ekash your really riding the writers dck on this one. The article wasn't all that.

It was mediocre. Goodluck at trying to explain to your kids that you argued with a witch and a dragon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:20 am 
"The Boar" (Moderator)

Lenzabi wrote:

I think the multiple forum username spray with an identity crisis disorder additive, might be more useful on this nob.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:49 pm 
Very 2012esque

Shu wrote:
Lenzabi wrote:

I think the multiple forum username spray with an identity crisis disorder additive, might be more useful on this nob.

shoo fly go away?
has len been feeding on turds and I weigh how much?

is Beelzebub, also known as puff the magic dragon a bit touched in his dead head?
is that what you are saying sir?

should len change his name to Sybil?

ek gets it
xx

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next