It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Behold the strange sounds from the earth and sky...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:11 pm 
Superstar Contributor

By the way, I tried to do some research to see if this phenomenon has occurred and been reported in history. The closest that I could find were the trumpets used at Jericho. Has anyone else done an in-depth search for this to have happened or been written about in historic times?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 pm 
Very 2012esque

Hi Tim. I've seen many of the videos on this available on youtube, though I do think that some videos that have been posted are indeed hoaxes, I still think that there are many that are sincere. I've never been fortunate (if I should dare call it fortunate) enough to hear the noises myself. The sounds fill me with dread and unease, yet I am always eager to experience these phenomena first hand.

My personal opinion was that it's the sound of the planet itself groaning as the entire solar system is spiraling into the path of the galactic centre. Possibly the sound of it reacting to the gravitational pull of the galactic centre?? I agree that it could possibly be as a result of the CME's perhaps the dates of the worldwide noise occurrences could be correlated to the impact dates of large CME bursts? The reason I don't think this is the catalyst is that we've had large CME bursts in previous solar maximums... But these sounds are a seemingly new phenomena!

I have no evidentiary support to suggest it could be the pull of the GC, that's just what my gut instinct tells me. I would be interested in hearing others opinions on this??

Buddha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Summerland wrote:
Tim M wrote:
I found this site link that has other accounts of this strange phenomenon.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress. ... ed-noises/

I have that sent to my email every day. I don't care how many that I get; I just want to know. An amazing amount of diversified information that helps one to connect the dots.

I agree. These guys do their homework and dig up some intriguing information and there are more dots to be connected these days as it appears.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2