It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: 2012Connect - 2012 Social Network
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Rob wrote:
I've finally launched it - due to popular demand :)

This site is for things you cannot easily do here - add pics (including straight from Flickr), form groups, read profiles, blog, look for romance or survival partners...

It will only work if enough people join at the same time. Now is the time. Please add some pics - they really help to make the site inviting.

Join by following this link - it's easy!
http://2012connect.com
(If you already have a Ning profile you can just use that)

Still to come: making it look more attractive

Ok, so where are all the survival groups? Just state you state..Who's on the east or west coast, and if you are do you realize that you are toast? hey..it rhymed didn't it?

washingtonion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 am 
Site Admin

There are many survival groups. There are few survival groups willing to admit strangers. Just the way it is.

Post subject: Re: At least Check out this Web Site
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:06 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

If anyone is serious about survival, you should at least check out this web site...really..I believe they have their shit together and they know what's going on and also what is coming....
www.genesisproject2012foundation.com

Post subject: Re: Join a Good group before it's too late...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:26 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Well the clock is ticking and many are blindfolded and have their fingers in their ears. I keep saying this , and I will keep on saying this...With all of the Scientific proof as well as thousands of you out there that have been given dreams and visions of the same exact events to come, you can bet, that the worst horrifying events that this earth has ever experienced will happen in the very near future. There are too many sources and resources about the ending of this world to ignore. When you combine those with dreams and visions, with scientific facts and knowledge and as a final proof include the Bible, specifically the Book of Revelations..you can not only just bet on it , but you can now bet your ass that we are in the LAST DAYS, again whether you like it or not, or whether you believe it or not. God himself will and has been leading his people to certain areas in the US that will be safer than most other areas.

Are any of you in here getting prepared for what you know is coming? You know "Martial Law", food wars, water wars, and don't forget about all of the hardcore prisons housing the worst criminals and murderers that will be set free during the events that are fast approaching. Does anyone in here have that many guns, rifles, and ammo to ward off the worst scum in existence, breaking into your homes to rob and kill you and your families. I have been saying this over and over and over again..FIND A GROUP & PREFERABLY A CHRISTIAN SURVIVAL GROUP AND JOIN THEM BEFORE YOU RUN OUT OF TIME.

How many of you in here have several years, say 5 to 8 years of food, water and supplies stored up somewhere? How many of you in here are ready to be cast into the stone age to live as the world lived back in the early 1900's???? Are any of you ready? Go check out this web site: www.genesisproject2012foundatiion.com...at least read their info..or join any group, but you better join a group now, as I said before..the clock is ticking. If you get caught with your pants down sitting on the toilet and all hell breaks loose, you will wish, hope and pray that you should have listened..if you wait that long, you and your families will surely
die very horrifically....good luck to everyone..time waits for no man

washingtonion

Rob wrote:
There are many survival groups. There are few survival groups willing to admit strangers. Just the way it is.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 pm 
2012 Elder & Leg-Shortener

Quote:
FIND A GROUP & PREFERABLY A CHRISTIAN SURVIVAL GROUP AND JOIN THEM BEFORE YOU RUN OUT OF TIME.

Why preferably? :|

Seismic and Volcano Monitoring - Pacific NW
Non-Hybrid Seeds
NOAA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:16 pm 
2012 Apologist

coz the Muslim ones tend to blow themselves up :lol:

i know thats racist ... i was going to hell anyways :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:19 am 
Very 2012esque

It is actually a fear of mine that say, hypothetically speaking, my loved ones and I survive and find whats left of my part of the world dominated by clusters of Christian townships/communities.

Now before anybody gets all uppity this is my reasoning:

I do not subscribe to any particular religion. While I do believe that any of the major religions, at their core, are centered on loving and righteous ways of life- the fact that Christians, in this case, by and large do not accept any other religious belief as valid ("there is only one God, and if you are not saved in the name of Jesus Christ you will burn in Hell for an eternity, etc, etc.") and will attempt to convert you, possibly force you to worship as they do as a requisite for residency, and barring that- shun you. And considering this hypothetical state of the world, possibly worse. I say possibly worse because given the extreme way of life in such a hypothetical scenario to ensure the safety of those in your community might necessitate much more drastic action.

Many (read: most) of the small towns in this part of the world are very Christo-centric, and I would think that these places being away from major metropolitan areas would greatly increase the odds of survival in many doomsday scenarios, leaving those as some of the more likely places of refuge.

The most likely scenario though, is that I'm just a paranoid nut. :?

Oh, and I signeded teh upz!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5