It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: 2012 for Dummies
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 pm 
2012 Elder & Moderator

refuge wrote:
I have to go, but last comment here; according to the theory of evolution, I'm pretty sure the Neanderthals and Homosapien were two different chains, which were around about the same time (whereas the Neanderthals ended up going extinct or cross-breeding with Homosapien); I may be wrong though.

here's one of the latest theories...

Quote:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10572911

One of science's most puzzling mysteries - the disappearance of the Neanderthals - may have been solved. Modern humans ate them, says a leading fossil expert.

The controversial suggestion follows publication of a study in the Journal of Anthropological Sciences about a Neanderthal jawbone apparently butchered by modern humans.

Now the leader of the research team says he believes the flesh had been eaten by humans, while its teeth may have been used to make a necklace.....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:24 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

i av also read this artical but if u read it carefuly u will find tht ths is 1 persons theroy nd no other as confirmd or denide ths . so is ths fact or bull its up 2 u 2 decide

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:17 pm 
Brand New Here

Hello everyone,
This is my first post. I am very impressed by the thoroughness of binski's OP. I have read many items that are on the list. I see though that there is much more I must dig into.

Has anyone considered the probabilty of a brown dwarf encounter with the earth? That recent discovery, I think its about 40 light years away, might add more fuel to doomsday theorists.

I haven't done a search on this forum. I spent the last two hours reading through this one. I'll get to it later.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some interesting reading.

Carlos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 am 
Very 2012esque

Very informative and well structured :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 pm 
2012 Elder & Moderator

What about Edgar Cayce and the Hopi Prophecy??

Anyone want to take a stab at them (see OP)?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:56 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

binskiboys wrote:
10) Image Prophecy of the Popes
The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a later added pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome. The current Pope - Benedict XVI, is the 111 of 112 on the list, which can be interpreded that the end is near.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Some corrections, binskiboys :

There are no antipopes in the St. Malachy prophecy. The addition of numbering should not exclude the "Judge", Christ, Who is #113. "Peter the Roman" is #112, not later added.

enjoying the Rapture (of Christ's love) in the duty of Peter the Roman,
your ultimate, penultimate authority.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7