It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Challenging Timeline 2012 - Just Another Year
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:23 pm 
Site Admin

binskiboys wrote:

Facts:
1) Solar Maximum will peak 2012
2) Solar Magnetic Reversal 2012
3) Dwarf Galaxy Sagittarius merger

Even the Solar events are only best guesses. NASA has got the timing wrong before.

Post subject: Re: 2012 for Dummies
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:03 am 
Valued 2012er

I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong.... but isn't 2012 when the dwarf star aka planet x will cause natural disasters around the world, and for three days volcanic ash will cover the skys?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:48 pm 
2012 Elder

Added The Great Cross of Hendaye to Prophecy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:12 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

I have got to read that! Maybe before I finish Hamlets Mill *cough*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:39 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Regarding the shortage of oil and gas.

Having the displeasure of working in the industry while living in the central US I can say without any doubt that there is no such shortage. The real issue is the technology to retrieve it. We have depleated much of the surface oil however the greatest reserves are much deeper than the conventional rig can drill. The process of finding the reserves is fairly precise. Line grids are place at 1/4 mile intervals with a small explosive charge placed at the overlapping points. The charges are set off and seismology equiptment then measures the echo returns. There is no doubt on whether the oil is there or not.
The issue at hand is simply a matter of weight limits. Conventional rigs cannot hold up to the weight of the drilling pipe beyond a certain depth. As you drill you add sections of pipe to the rig. The pipe has a male and female end so you just screw the new section on and keep going. The "A" frame type derrick bears the weight of all the pipe added. We had a rig imported from Australia to test deep drilling techniques. The thing was massive and from what I was told was ridiculously expensive. Considering that most oil and gas is found in narrow layers of sand (sometimes only inches thick) it amazing that we can even find it. It's not uncommon for an inexperienced hand to overshoot the depth and foul the hole. In some cases the well can be salvaged but often it is abandoned because of the added cost. The drilling process is expensive enough as it is. As crazy as it might seem it is actually more cost effective to abandon a fouled hole and start over than risk more financial losses trying to salvage it. Unfortunately the Australian rig did dry hole after 4 months of experimenting. I heard it was sent to Texas to try again but I don't know the outcome.

If a "shortage" does materialize it will be a combination of either refusing to drill deeper due to cost/ not having the equiptment to drill deeper or market manipulation or a combination of both.

For those that don't believe supply can be manipulated I would have gladly traded all those sleepless nights of meeting tankers in the middle of the night on high producing wells to empty the tanks and then move the oil to the tanks of low producing wells. When the tax breaks were given to the companies here in the US there was a sudden need to get the oil out of the tanks and off to the refineries. I fully understand the need to make as much as possible on the oil given the cost to extract it but it was manipulation just the same. The claim to justify the tax breaks was that low production was causing lay-offs and the breaks were needed to increase drilling. The truth was however that the oil was there stored all over the place but not released because the value was too low to make it profitable.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:36 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Another thing, is Axis Shift

http://www.divulgence.net/

Which is happening right now
It's something I think should be looked into, since as we're on this forum, the earth is tipping over (high evidence of it too)

The government is not your friend! Will you let them WIPE YOU OUT after the disaster?

Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis, Remote Viewing, Telepathy, etc are possible -- no need for a 'gift' -- and YOU can do it!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:08 pm 
2012 Elder

refuge wrote:
Another thing, is Axis Shift

Thanks!, I think its covered under the 'Pole Shift' under Earth Changes. I added your link and bumped up the probability meter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:32 pm 
2012 Elder

I bumped up the probability for 'Elliot Waves' of a Financial Crisis by 2012, and added a few more articles from reputable sources.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 pm 
Very 2012esque

I know everyone's already heaped the praise, but wow, hours and hours of work here
Well done sir! Thanks much
Great stuff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:48 am 
2012 Elder

Bumped up Elliot Waves 2012 and Web Bots Project.

The first needs no explaination...Finacial Crisis by 2012? Try 2008.

The second I have been following for about a year now. If you have not heard of the Web Bots...do some research online or try the links I have. The reason I bumped up the probability rating? If you also follow George Ure he gives daily blogs on the current events with his own spin of course, but he also eludes to web bot predictions. (you have to be a member to get the actual reports).

He was warning his readers about Oct 7th since the begining of the year...and placed that is the time for a market crash-like event.

We'll as we now know, the week of Oct 7th was when the world markets (not just the US) crashed! Thats the week when the Dow went from about 11,000 to 8,000 at its lowest level.

That was an eye opener...How does this all tie into 2012? Well the Web Bots also detect a catastophe in 2012. This just might be our best gauge on whats to come.

BTW: the bots predict relative stability for the next 4-5 weeks. Around November 20th to 24th expect the 'death of the dollar'...he compared it to the current issues in Iceland.

Also is calling next year the 'Summer from Hell'. Keep these in mind... the web bots just may be the canary in the 2012 mine.

Last edited by binskiboys on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:52 am 
Valued 2012er

More praise for the praise pile.
Thank you for this post binski! :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:06 pm 
2012 Elder

Added Nostradamus to Prophesy section...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:15 pm 
Very 2012esque

excelent info thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:17 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Heres a short film I made, chatting to a group of people who are getting spiritually prepared and also an explanation by Geoff Stray

http://current.com/items/89569171/2012_ ... _world.htm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:58 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Well made Simon. It was good to see an updated video with Geoff. He's a member of the forum but hasn't posted for a while.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next