It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2012 for Dummies
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:10 am 
Site Admin

Excellent video - so refreshing to see a doco made by someone without an agenda, and without mysterious new age music in the background. If you made a full length version I'd be showing that to folk rather than any other ones out there...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Great Video!!! Thank you Simon!!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 am 
Brand New Here

OK, I cannot even begin to thank you enough for your informative post. Earlier today I tuned into the sci fi channel to watch a a show about crystal skulls that I expected to be fluff, but no. Later that night I am panicking at work about how if we don't find all 13 crystal skulls by 2012 we will be fried like chickens when the earth basically explodes. The evidence you provided about space calmed me down considerably, and the guy who posted his debunk of the Mayan Calender is my hero. So, thanks again, I can potentially rest easy now. Besides, it's already tomorrow in Australia. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:04 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Super helpful and informative :!: :!: :!:
This is the sort of thing I've been looking for for a while - so thanks!

Wish the people I meet came with "reality meters" :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:21 am 
Very 2012esque

Kalki, or Sri Kalki Bhagavan, the founder of Golden Age Foundation reports: ...Now, in physics there is a parameter called "Schumann's Resonance". Using that we can determine the strength of the earth's magnetic field. While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.8 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically. If you work it out mathematically, it appears that, by the year 2012, the "Schuman's" is likely to be 13 cycles per second. When this reso-nance is 13 cycles per second, the earth's core would stop rotating with mag-netic field gone, you mind is gone.

Hi there ! I tried to read the copious information on those links you gave, but after my eyes glazed over and became fixated, I thought I'd bail and just ask you: If the resonance rises to 13 cycles/second, we'd have no magnetic field and our minds would be gone ? huh ? I'd never heard that before - but it sounds intriguing. Could you explain ?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:41 am 
Very 2012esque

Eck wrote:
Well Shu I will give it a shot. My biggest question is why. Why would they communicate with us and so secretily. Can't they just probe someone. :shock: And if they did do they think we are smart enough to read the supposed message. What would they say? Run while you still can? :evil: :twisted: It just seems to me that there are too many if's.

Well there you go Shu. I guess we will just agreee to disagree. :D

BUT if you want to continue the discsion you can always PM me!

I've read that the crop circles are just maps meant for other aliens and their ships - which is why we can't understand them.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:24 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Not sure if binskiboys still hangs around here, but if you want to bump up Nostradamus abit, his reputation does proceed him, and his prophecies have endured the test of time; a recent book has been found that pertains to 2012, and may have been written by Nostradamus himself.

And even if it wasn't by him, it's still has significance as a reference to 2012 by the west.

The government is not your friend! Will you let them WIPE YOU OUT after the disaster?

Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis, Remote Viewing, Telepathy, etc are possible -- no need for a 'gift' -- and YOU can do it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:26 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

hi im sorry but i dont agree with some of the therios that are given /1 plant x dosnt exsist as this is supposed 2 be the sun,s moon which ours dosnt have if it did the sun would grow red and not the yellow we see . /2 we would need a major impact event 2 change the earths axis . /3 people also belive the sun on the 21/12/2012 will be at the centre of the universe not possible as no one knows the extent of the universe . I av been lookin at all different theories of this date since 2000 . i know i dont have any awnsers 2 what will happen on the above date but i ave a couple of theories of possible events lookin at what so called predictions have been made by religions,culters and indeviduals . I ave also looked at scientist and NASA have 2 say on the events of the forth comin date . The event which is supposed 2 take place is being so called the dark rift and i can see why the cosmic event that is 2 take place is when the sun rises on this date it rises in what looks 2 be the center of the milkyway the center of the milkyway is supposed 2 be dark this is where the sun is supposed 2 enter /pictures of milkyway looked at by the hubble telescope/ this is supposed 2 effect our day light as we know it. As this event only happens every 26000 years nobody knows what will realy happen when this event takes place . the last time this event happend the world end its last ice age and we evolved from neandathol man 2 homosapian evedence of this is man,s first made fire this is were i belive that the evolution stage takes place yes sum speices die of but i think this is were new ones are created e.g end of last ice age woolymamoth disapears elephant apeer evolution intervention mamoth no longer need there huge bulk and hair so they shed this 2 survive there new inviroment .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:16 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

this looks 2 me like a global changin event that mankind can do nothing about what i am sure of is the fact that the closer we get 2 this event the more the weather is intenseifing as i belive the pull on the earth between the moon nd the sun increase,s it also changes as the sun enters the milkyway . as i think the milkyway will be a disruption around the sun having an efect on the suns gravataional pull on the earth/question if the sun is supposed 2 be at its most violent durring this cosmic event and it decides to throw out a major solar storm like its known 2 do while in the center of the milkyway what while happen inside the milkyway nd what efect will it ave on this planet./ As we get closer 2 this event i belive this plant will suffer greater earth quakes nd sunamis as i think the earth will be drawn closer 2 the event thus givin the sun greater pull on the earth which in turn will cause the quakes this makin the planet surface hotter scorchin parts killin crops,animals and man . But once the sun enters in2 the milkyway we are pushed back towards the moon causing the onset of an iceage thus the earths magnetic sheid that protect the earth fron solar winds and storms is supposed 2 be at weakest if so the out come could be considrebly more . once the moons gravity takes over the oceans then come in2 play cause if the first stage happens the second must which means higher sea levels and tidelwaves washing over land theh the onset of the ice age the duration of this is supposed 2 be between 7/20 years dependin on the length of the cosmic event that is supposed 2 take place at the hight of winter solciest . apparently we survied this so called darkrift last time we will survive this one if we do lets hope we can work and play together for the sake of our exsistance or shall we revert back 2 our downfall greed and destroy our selves

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 am 
Superstar Contributor

Hi neo-geo; I had a pretty difficult time understanding your post; is English your native language?

I have afew quick things I'd like to address about what you said.

neo-geo wrote:
plant x dosnt exsist as this is supposed 2 be the sun,s moon which ours dosnt have if it did the sun would grow red and not the yellow we see

Actually, planet X is not supposed to be the sun, but rather a Brown Dwarf; the majority of the solar systems are binary systems; if our sun is the only star, than we would be the exception.

neo-geo wrote:
we would need a major impact event 2 change the earths axis

In case you are not aware, the earth's axis is always changing; a Pole Shift could result in a tipped earth, as well as a change in the earth's magnetic shield.
Here's an interesting site: http://www.divulgence.net/
I recall an article by National Geographic on pole shifts, providing evidence that the earth was tipped in the past; I wish I still had that article.

neo-geo wrote:
people also belive the sun on the 21/12/2012 will be at the centre of the universe not possible as no one knows the extent of the universe .

Wait, who said the sun will be at the center of the universe? You may be confused with the procession of the equinoxes.

neo-geo wrote:
The event which is supposed 2 take place is being so called the dark rift and i can see why the cosmic event that is 2 take place is when the sun rises on this date it rises in what looks 2 be the center of the milkyway the center of the milkyway is supposed 2 be dark this is where the sun is supposed 2 enter /pictures of milkyway looked at by the hubble telescope/ this is supposed 2 effect our day light as we know it. As this event only happens every 26000 years nobody knows what will realy happen when this event takes place .

This theory sounds pretty interesting; I'd like to read up on some more articles on this subject, if you could please link us.

neo-geo wrote:
the last time this event happend the world end its last ice age and we evolved from neandathol man 2 homosapian.

I have to go, but last comment here; according to the theory of evolution, I'm pretty sure the Neanderthals and Homosapien were two different chains, which were around about the same time (whereas the Neanderthals ended up going extinct or cross-breeding with Homosapien); I may be wrong though.

The government is not your friend! Will you let them WIPE YOU OUT after the disaster?

Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis, Remote Viewing, Telepathy, etc are possible -- no need for a 'gift' -- and YOU can do it!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:45 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

hi refuge yes my native tongue is english im dislexsic so u will av 2 excuse my grammer .On the the thesies of this so called cosmic event that is supposed 2 take place every 26000 yrs is wht is passed down through tribes nd culture nd some religions ave also jumped on ths bandwagon . now nasa nd astrologers ave looked in2 ths date nd found a cosmic event tht should roughly take place on or around ths date . if u look at most ancient cultuers everything of their aspects of there lives nd religion is based around the sun,moon nd stars th incers,egyptians,the maya, nd the abboriganies all ad sun nd moon gods thus whn mojor events happend 2 thm or ths planet thy either sculped it in or carved it in stone or painted it on cave walls or on dryed out animal hides using the alighment of the things thy could see thus realising the moon nd stars moved over time used this 2 interpret th time of th event so as tribes grow nd mature thy pass it down nd on so some where down th line ths cosmic event was seen nd noted for th reason sum major event happend or could it just b a coinciedence . the egyptians build th piramids in a line tht every 13000 yrs comes directly in line wth orions belt ( the star constelation ) nd accordin 2 th astronomers nd nasa ths is as near as half way 2 the comin cosmic event so if u are right on wht u said ths planet as polar shifts could ths b tht our planet as a change in cycle every 26000 yrs . if ur aware th sun chage its cycle i think its every eleven yrs the poles change ends now if my caculations are right ths should also happen at the forth comin event nd IF ths all happens at roughly th same time will it ave an effect on ths planet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

i didnt mean 2 make it sound like we were th exception i do knot belive we are the only planatery system in ths mass universe nd no i dont believe we are the only planet tht substaines life either as bacteria is classed as life . no im not a wacko im not talkin aliens but you never kno wht ths universe holds we dont kno all of our own planet never mind beond our solar system . if u take a propper look at th evolution of man in detail from th development of ape like form 2 man you will find tht th last steps in changin in man is these 2 steps . so if we go through evolutional change nd all these so called cosmic events are 2 take place i think in ths order could ths b th event tht sets th wheels in motion 4 our next evolment . 1/ th sun rises into th milkyway ! our sun light dims 2 near darkness 2/ as it enters it throws out a violent solar storm ? it batters our planets defence from out side th mgnetic feild weaken it 3/ th sun gose through its 11 yr cycle whilst in th center of th milky way as th sun dos ths if im wright it emites some sort of pulsonic wave thus bringin me to th idea tht dust nd particals from inside th milkyway will travel with ths wave nd if th planets magnetic feild as been weakend 2 th point tht penatration by ths wave is possible tht ths could be th start of a chain of events either 4 better or for worse but then again NOTHIN could happen but a spectaculer solar event we all get 2 wittness just like an eclipse but ths event just takes longer 2 happen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:41 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

sorry u were sort of right lookin deeper into the evolution of man tht i came across sum intrestin things neanderthal nd cromagnam man were around at the same time thn sum events happend that sum people theorise that one if not both species were made extinct and man kind evolved as sceince shows great volcanic eruptions and a great storm nd a flood tht engulfed parts of th world . What is to say tht these 2 early stages of man ad realised wht was forth comin nd instead of both being wiped out joined 2gether nd through breeding 2gether brought about the creation of man unbeknowin 2 thm what was takin place in the creation of man . If u look at mayan cultre i av found on sum of the diffrent sites tht th earliest known mayan civilisation was 26000 yrs ago nd thy were sent from 1 land 2 another afta the great darkness nd floods so knowin wht happend thn thy predicted tht th 21/12 2012 would happen again ths could be why there calender ends on ths date . And in egyptian history nd other religions of 2 day thy talk about so called events like fire nd brinstone nd boil nd soars nd these events all took place around 3000 yrs bc ths would coinceide with the aliment of orions belt with the pyramids nd th half way point of 13000 yrs so if ths planet has a life cycle av we got it alwrong nd its not every 26000 yrs but every 13000 yrs or is all ths just coincedental .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:21 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:13 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

mayb th time just seems a bit wierd tht all these so called cosmic events are 2 take place on or around th speculated date in question . Th sun is supposed 2 b at its most violent stage its also at its 11yr cycle of change nd all this as its supposed 2 enter th center of th milkyway out come "? . thn sum peoples therioes tht th end of th world is nigh the changin of th world as we know it or th so called planet x collision most of which i almost sure is just scaremongering 2 make us shit our selfs as religion would av us beleve . iv noticed tht they pinch disaters from other parts of th world threw thm in2 th bible nd said god did it 2 in stall th fear factor in th people 2 av control nd tell thm th way tht there lives had 2 b lived (look at 10 comandments 2 see what im getin at) . Or could it just b tht we ar about 2 witness 1 of th most spectaculer cosmic events in modern history nd all th rest is just bullshit just 2 scare us back in2 th arms of religion . I have th feelin tht th people who try 2 translate ancient languages nd hyrogliphics of cultures nd races long gone r not interpreting thm correctly as we do not kno all th correct meanings of these an may b a couple of wrong inturpretation in letters words hydros nd sentences tht th r out or way out from what is thn read nd wrongly predict th out come of wht is 2 happen or wht had happend b4 nd i think lookin at ancient civillisations tht thy had certain words nd drawins tht were very simaler 2 others so th so called experts us thm 4 th same meanin which in turn could mean sum thin completly diffrent nd used in th wrong txt meanin th out come of th translation would b wrong

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next