It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: FREEMASONS the DENVER AIRPORT and the 'SWASTIKA' runways :)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:19 pm 
Author / Researcher

I reckon as we approach the END of the big DAZE, more proof of my claims shall arrive forthwith.

i.e. FREEMASONS the DENVER AIRPORT and the 'SWASTIKA' runways :)
...and the KEY 528.

Seeking wrote:

Swastikas?
The symbol has been around for a long long time, hasn't it.
If you do a Google Earth on the Denver Airport, it looks like a giant swastika from the air.
Which is rather interesting.
There are a lot of conspiracy theories floating around about the Denver Airport.
Don't know if there's any truth to them though.

Please note that the SWASTIKA image of Denver International Airport has 5 ARMS.

Please note that our very own MILKY WAY has 5 main ARMS.

Coincidences?

Swastikas and freemason symbolism in DENVER Airport?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

So how does DENVER Airport which clearly has a SWASTIKA runway layout, connect to my incessant 528 rants and raves, which also connects the numbers 11258 to CARD X of the Tarot and a SECRET Code?

The plot thickens with an alphabet found worldwide, suggesting a thriving global village predating the rise of the Levant Religions?
And one location is in COLORADO?

Quote:
In 1999, Viewzone visited and photographed the petroglyphs in Colorado and posted them on the internet for comments. [right: Original image from Colorado enhanced to show details. 37-38'12.59"N 103-35'12.88"W.]
http://www.viewzone.com/expo2002.html

Denver COLORADO eh?
hmm read on...

See the longitude and latitude noted above?
TAKE NOTE OF THE NUMBERS I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED
The controversial *new* Denver Airport....
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/5692/

'Raphael the healer' can take this mystery to the next level of inquiry, to show you that a treasure map is available to everybody.
This ancient treasure map has been available a long time, embedded into the alchemy writings.
Focus on these numbers. Follow them around.
8'12.5

This mystery takes place in 'COLORADO'...
>>Near the 4 Corners Region ...
>>Anasazi inhabited lands ...
>>Hopi Prophecy ...
>>COLORADO somehow connected to the middle east?
Mesa Verde (Table Green) = Emerald Tablet OR the Tables of Moses?

The trail of clues that I follow through Space and Time are mostly archetypal, AND I knew soon enough I would find a profound connection to the trail I have been following for a few years now...

CARD X of the TAROT contains the numbers in a 'celestial code', it represents a 'cycle' not unlike those glyphs.

11, 2, 5, 8 are the FOUR numbers easily extracted from CARD X.
And it does not take much of an imagination to see the similarity to the Fibonacci series.
1, 1, 2, ?, 5, 8
Why is the 3 missing? Took me a while to figure it out. It is because Gimel is the third letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
And Gimel is the only letter not used (from the Hebrew alphabet) in the 72 divided name of god...
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... -are-fibs/

Coincidentally my firefighter badge,1258.
The ancient Solfeggio frequencies being studied today and the frequency they claim that heals our DNA is 528 Hertz.
And guess what?
I was born at 5:28 am?

And in the ancient 'code' called Gematria.
The word KEY has a numerical value of 528.

So I have been quite focused on 11, 2, 5, 8 and 1258 and 528 or anagrams thereof.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... room-1258/

So now that I have shared 'only a little' of my number fixation with you (part of my personal awakening no doubt) I want to draw your attention to the location of those glyphs in COLORADO.

Yes the numbers I have been tracking are there bingo.
37-38'12.59"N 103-35'12.88"W

But I would expect my numbers to appear in some shape or form, if my archetypal was SOUND and in fact an all-encompassing 'theory', based on ASYMMETRY.

If you feel all I express is pure coincidence, visit my site, I have been writing about these coincidences for quite some time now, coincidences that when placed alongside an ancient ASYMMETRICAL symbol that is 10,000+ years old, the coincidences start to appear as more of a design.
The ASYMMETRIC symbol that can seen clearly if you fly over the Denver COLORADO airport?
SWASTIKA AIRPORT in COLORADO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

NORAD IS IN COLORADO RIGHT?
NORAD PLAYED A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN 911.
NORAD IS INSIDE A GRANITE ROCK RIGHT?

More Coincidences:
The sacred Black Ka'bah stone in Mecca is 'granite'.
Granite emits radiation.
Remember the film the TRANSFORMERS?
The BLACK CUBE in Mecca looks quite similar to the BLACK CUBE in the film TRANSFORMERS.

Oh we are back in the middle east.
Look what they found from 5000 BC.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/catego ... milky-way/

Berlin wall sits at 52.8 latitude?
What is the connection to Barack Obama and the KEY 528?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... -widukind/

Still not convinced?
The BEST PART to conclude this post.
Using google earth, go to Denver Airport, place the cursor over the MIDDLE of the Main building, of the Denver Airport.

What are the coordinates?

Longitude dudes is 39 5128. 70 N
Hope you folks are paying attention.

namaste

Raphael

p.s. my word blog discusses PRIMARILY the numbers 11258, asymmetry, SOUND and swastikas.
Archetypal truths that are leading me to an archetypal theory of everything based on ASYMMETRY and SOUND and TIME, of course.

Clearly I posses an asymmetrical mind that is ahead of its time. :wink:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/catego ... ude-sound/
Time is asymmetrical.

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: KEY 528 and DENVER AIRPORT and the SWASTIKA runways :)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Your grasping at straws R. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:29 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
And guess what?
I was born at 5:28 am?

yeah but thats the gregorian calender wich dose not represent true time?

You have a great mind for making connections ralph, but i do feel they are way to complicated and therfor create mess? i feel you are going about the discoverys in a very complicated way, a simpler way to put it is all things in the universe have a geometric structure? all babble getting to this point have very little relevence in the end? because one way or another we will all understand this one day.

Last edited by world-change on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 pm 
Superstar Contributor

The poops calandar. :?:

Post subject: Re: FREEMASONS the DENVER AIRPORT and the 'SWASTIKA' runways :)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I think you should take a break from this conspiracy stuff man. I still believe there are conspiracies, but honestly, if the people behind them are so smart and elaborate to put them together in the first place, do you really think they'd be so stupid as to leave clues behind? I think your also digging way too deep into this numbers stuff. Take a breather man, and look at the whole picture, you are questioning this world, so take a moment to question the one you seek aswell.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm 
Very 2012esque

You goofballs need to understand there are things that none of us understand. Thinking things are too far fetched, is putting up a wall of ignorance. Yes, Ralph might be a bit extreme, and his ways of explaining are some times "outside the Box", but, that is how he explains his feelings and how he thinks is the best way for us to understand.

No matter how smart you might think you are, you can learn things from anyone, smart or stupid. Being Open minded is the key to knowledge.

Visit the offical Mayan Majix Myspace page at:
http://www.myspace.com/mayanmajix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm 
2012 Elder

Raphael...seriously you are way too obsessed with the "swastika"

Look the run ways can be set up that way for a number of reasons. Which is usually why runways are set up that way.

Crosswinds, tail winds, head winds change all the time and to ensure the safest landing you must always land into the wind since you have the most lift, and it slows you down at the same time.

Honestly though....how are the runways connected to being a swastika? I mean seriously...

in good regards,
Regis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I'm on board with noquarter. If you don't like his posts, his attitude, or his message, don't read them.

As for the swastikas, when you go down that rabbit hole you'll understand the fascination. What other symbol has been found in so many isolated ancient civilizations?

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K, dude. If you don't want to check it out then don't rag on the people who do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 pm 
Author / Researcher

Yellow wrote:
I think you should take a break from this conspiracy stuff man. I still believe there are conspiracies, but honestly, if the people behind them are so smart and elaborate to put them together in the first place, do you really think they'd be so stupid as to leave clues behind? I think your also digging way too deep into this numbers stuff. Take a breather man, and look at the whole picture, you are questioning this world, so take a moment to question the one you seek aswell.

I actually don't write much about mainstream 'conspiracy stuff'.
I do not write about reptilian shape shifters, no ufos, no aliens including martians, no al qaeda, no WMD, no 911 terrorists, etc.
Do you have me confused with so many others?

I consider myself more of a seeker of truth.
Many people set out to expose a specific conspiracy.
I did not.
Seeking the truth merely unveils the countless conspiracies.
Countless.

And yes THEY are smart, they flash symbols right in front of the sheeple.
Been doing it for centuries.
Guess what?
It works.
People have no idea they are being fooked with on a daily basis...it works like a charm.
I really believe they have been flashing the swastika since 1945 with the intent to help KILL IT within our consciousness...by associating it with heinous crimes against humanity.

i.e. I was paying for some groceries with my direct debit card. The machine I was given to swipe my card belonged to Chase JP Morgan.
Yes the same bank buying up everybody that is failing.
Coincidence?
:lol: :lol:

Compare Chase JP Morgan with the AZTEC swastika. (lower right hand corner)
Area 51 / Colorado is Aztec/Anasazi territory / to the Hopi the 4 Corners area is like their promised Jerusalem in the next world.
Can it be more simple than that?
What would the JEWS be doing if they had their Israel/Jerusalem taken away from them?
Oh yes I forgot we are talking about a different tribe, the Hopi are not the chosen tribe are they?
Does the airport look like the AZTEC / Chase swastika?

Immediately as I was swiping my debit card I noticed the swastika hidden within the Chase banking LOGO, even pointing it out to the cashier and the person standing behind me in line.
The cashier being Hindu was more curious than offended...but the wispy waspy women behind me, seemed offended by my observations... :shock:
Hahaha guess what...shleeping sheeple and seegullibles DON'T WANT TO KNOW the truth.

Yellow, go back and read your post telling me what NOT to do.
Is that your solution?
I should shut up and go within?
What if ... all I share these end of daze is because I did go within, and what I post reflects what I found?
Now what do I do?
Re-join the herd again?

You will have to drag me back kicking and screaming.
:lol: :lol:

namaste

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:15 am 
Superstar Contributor

I agree. They place symbols upon symbols to bury the truth and cause misdirection and confusion. Raphael covers some very important things you all aren't aware of.

fiboacci series
nazca lines
st petes square
swashtika
geometry
mystics

You name it. Thepeople in power have always been in power and they can do these things. One thing you can't cover up though is math. It's always the same.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 am 
Superstar Contributor

Raph, did you ever get my PM?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:35 am 
Very 2012esque

703 wrote:
One thing you can't cover up though is math. It's always the same.

Its always the same in this 3 dimensional world of matter. Beyond that- it is irrelevant. Infinity and eternity are truths that cannot be comprehended my mathematics.

So if we want to get closer to Truth, we must think and search outside of the box.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 pm 
Author / Researcher

Troy wrote:
Raph, did you ever get my PM?

yes and thanks
I do appreciate some of your thoughts shared with me in that pm.

namaste

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:58 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Yellow wrote:

They leave their tracks in plain sight.

Novus Ordo Seclorum means "New Order of the Ages"
M-A-S-O-N

added note: Star of David.......... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I am fully aware of all the conspiracies, I have read up on all of them, and have a fair knowledge on all of them. I'm not telling Raph to stop talking about it and stop researching it, I merely suggest taking a break, as breaks can be very refreshing for the brain, and OPEN it up to see things that had or otherwise would go unseen.

I see many of you... almost lashing out at me, and it's rather hurtful to be honest. How can any of you consider yourselves any better than the so called 'sheeple' if your going to follow another belief blindly as they do with theirs? I never said not to believe in something, or to stop talking about it, Raph is very smart and makes many good points, and all I said was that it's important to question both sides, not just one.

PS: They are not sheeple, they are normal human beings who have been raised since birth to follow the governments and messages blindly, it's not their fault, and really they have no choice in the matter. Any one of you too would call us crazy's had we grown up living in the same circumstances as the 'sheeple'.

We are all equal, both those who follow the 2012 conspiracies, and those who don't. We all have our purpose, and nothing can change what is going to happen.

And if you still disagree, well, whos happier, you or the sheeple? Yea, thats what I thought.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next