It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2012 and the New Age
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:52 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Aquarius is the first zodiac of a new precessional quarter. With the sun rising in both signs of the zodiac on the equinox every year right now, we have the effects of and are experiencing the transition between the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius. There is no oral or written record of any civilization having entered into the Age of Aquarius prior to this time in history. That i am aware of anyways. We are slowly becoming the first generations to experience it and write it down. We are also entering a period that can be defined as a clash of the ages. A battle between the old systems and the new. People are waking up all over the world now and we are being given a responsibility to help those that are awakening. To help them understand what this is all about. But its so much more than that. The more people that wake up, the bigger the responsibility once we realize how future generations will look back on this time in history. You see, the Age of Aquarius doesn't just mean something to us, but we mean something to the Age of Aquarius as well. People 1000yrs. from now are going to look back on us with envy and inspiration knowing that we molded their future for them. We are the keepers of a time in history that is the most significant time in any history and that is the change from one age to another. This is the beginning of a very special time for us that millions of others will never have had a chance to experience. We will get to a point where the accomodations of the old system will no longer work. This has become the age of illusion and it will probably get worse before it gets better. What can we say about the Age of Pisces? It may have began with promise but this is not the way its ending. The world of the inner mind creates the outside world to be what it is and the current state of the world right now is a reflection of this. This low state of consciousness has caused many problems for us for almost 2000 years. Mabye longer as with each change in age is also wrought with strife and tension, war, bloodshed, corruption, crime, and greed. One could even say that these have never stopped from one age to the next for many ages! But somehow the Age of Aquarius is different, isn't it? The elites are shifting down into a lower state of consciousness and they are becoming more bold and brazenly obvious with their actions. And moral codes have all but practically disappeared. But as more people wake up the elites are losing the battle. We may have to fight for it as tyranny and oppression will not die easily. But in the end we will be standing free and this should be remembered. I should also like to point out that people who are awakening are going through a process that doesn't occur overnight. Its not easy letting go of a system that has been latched onto. We need to have more patience with these and less ridicule. Some may not yet understand what it is their going through and some feelings are still yet strong. We need to teach and not to tear down. Also, we may be able to lessen what this planet may have to undergo if more people could awaken from their slumber. The more people that are awake, the stronger we become. So spread the word!

The difficulty lies, not in the new ideas, but in escaping from the old ones.
John Maynard Keynes

Human life is reduced to real suffering, to hell, only when two ages, two cultures and religions overlap.
Hermann Hesse

Remember, try not to get angry. This effects our purpose.

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr ... arius.html

PEACE

P.S. - Sorry for the double post. Can't seem to delete it.

Post subject: Re: 2012 and the New Age
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Whitebearpaw wrote:
John Maynard Keynes

put another way, on the Rainbow Room thread
aianawa aianawa nui wrote:
The Parable of the Rainbow Room

I want to give you a parable, a metaphor of life, and it goes like this. There is a room we will call the Rainbow Room. In this room, all the colors of the rainbow present themselves linearly, one at a time, and they change every few thousand years. The room needs this to exist, and that's why it's called the Rainbow Room. For thousands of years, the room is yellow, then it turns into the blue and the red, the purples, the greens and slowly, the room goes through all the colors of the rainbow. The colors take their turn in the spectrum, one at a time.

In this room, I would like to introduce you to some creatures - smart, intelligent and sacred, all born during a time when the color in the room was red. Their parents were also born during the red cycle, and even their grandparents. In fact, as far back as they had recorded history, the room was always red. It's all they've ever known. Therefore, you might say they have a red consciousness and they expect red. Everywhere they go, they work with red. They are the red people.

Over time, the Rainbow Room starts to do what it always has done and slowly begins to move into its next color, purple. The room starts to become purple. What happens to those who have always known red? The first thing is fear. The red people say, "Here comes something odd and unusual, and it has never happened before! It's dark and somehow scary. We must have done it. We must be responsible. There is no other explanation! Therefore, we must find ways to stop the purple. It's supposed to be red. Purple is bad."

But even among the red people, there are a few who say, "We welcome the purple. We don't know why it's here, but we recognize that it's appropriate. Although we've always been red and we don't understand the purple, we're not afraid of it. Ancient esoteric prophesy told us that someday a shift in the red would come. God bless the purple." And that's the energy you sit in now, dear ones, for that which has been normal on this planet for all of these thousands of years is about to shift. When it does, it's going to present more anomalies than birds falling out of the sky or fish washing up on the shore or melting ice caps. I'll tell you what to look for.

The Prediction: The Renewal of the Life Cycle

When you change the temperature strata of the oceans of the earth, things start to change, for the life cycle of the food in the ocean depends upon that which is the smallest. The plankton of the planet survive in certain temperatures, and that's changing. Throw away what you think you know about how it's all supposed to work, and instead think "renewal" or "how did it begin." This will serve you to understand what is happening now. This cycle is built to replenish the ocean with life and not always by sustaining the kind that was there.

From http://kryon.com/ , lsol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 pm 
Superstar Contributor

silver30 wrote:
Whitebearpaw wrote:
John Maynard Keynes

put another way, on the Rainbow Room thread
aianawa aianawa nui wrote:
The Parable of the Rainbow Room

I want to give you a parable, a metaphor of life, and it goes like this. There is a room we will call the Rainbow Room. In this room, all the colors of the rainbow present themselves linearly, one at a time, and they change every few thousand years. The room needs this to exist, and that's why it's called the Rainbow Room. For thousands of years, the room is yellow, then it turns into the blue and the red, the purples, the greens and slowly, the room goes through all the colors of the rainbow. The colors take their turn in the spectrum, one at a time.

In this room, I would like to introduce you to some creatures - smart, intelligent and sacred, all born during a time when the color in the room was red. Their parents were also born during the red cycle, and even their grandparents. In fact, as far back as they had recorded history, the room was always red. It's all they've ever known. Therefore, you might say they have a red consciousness and they expect red. Everywhere they go, they work with red. They are the red people.

Over time, the Rainbow Room starts to do what it always has done and slowly begins to move into its next color, purple. The room starts to become purple. What happens to those who have always known red? The first thing is fear. The red people say, "Here comes something odd and unusual, and it has never happened before! It's dark and somehow scary. We must have done it. We must be responsible. There is no other explanation! Therefore, we must find ways to stop the purple. It's supposed to be red. Purple is bad."

But even among the red people, there are a few who say, "We welcome the purple. We don't know why it's here, but we recognize that it's appropriate. Although we've always been red and we don't understand the purple, we're not afraid of it. Ancient esoteric prophesy told us that someday a shift in the red would come. God bless the purple." And that's the energy you sit in now, dear ones, for that which has been normal on this planet for all of these thousands of years is about to shift. When it does, it's going to present more anomalies than birds falling out of the sky or fish washing up on the shore or melting ice caps. I'll tell you what to look for.

The Prediction: The Renewal of the Life Cycle

When you change the temperature strata of the oceans of the earth, things start to change, for the life cycle of the food in the ocean depends upon that which is the smallest. The plankton of the planet survive in certain temperatures, and that's changing. Throw away what you think you know about how it's all supposed to work, and instead think "renewal" or "how did it begin." This will serve you to understand what is happening now. This cycle is built to replenish the ocean with life and not always by sustaining the kind that was there.

From http://kryon.com/ , lsol

Its kinda' funny because aianawa aianawa nui posted this thread on my birthday. I wasn't even here on the forum yet as your now posting it on mine silver! Coincidence? I hardly think so since i believe we are all part of the same sacred tree. This was very cool!! Thanks :wink: PEACE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

those who believe in "coincidence" are still waiting for the tooth fairy
oh, no, i just realised the tooth fairy isn't real :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]