It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Do You See What I See?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:40 pm 
Author / Researcher

703 wrote:

it works both ways.

10 would be the last BRICK laid

9 8
7 6 5
4 3 2 1

Maybe
But remember if Pythagoras were guru he would say if you reduce your 10 numbers you would end up with two 1s.
10 = 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 (10)
So we end up with two 1's but NO zero?

Maybe that is where the significance of 11 came from?
8 numbers 2-9 bounded by two 1's?

namaste

Post subject: Re: Do You See What I See?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:26 pm 
Author / Researcher

vision-master wrote:
Just added a couple more 4's to my 4 thread. :mrgreen:

What have ewe 4'gotten.

I googled 'tetragrammaton' and to my amazement, the other night I was thinking about the triangle in a circle as being 4. Here it is. :D

What have we FOURgotten?

The quinteSSence maybe?
The fifth element?
The mystics often add a 5th letter to the 4 letter name of god, the YHVH equation.
http://www.greatdreams.com/sacred/boehme.htm

Inverted Flame = Heart

The mystics place a SHIN between the YH and VH.
However this is consistent with my research.
The TWO glyphs of the left and right hands found in Nazca support the archetype.
One hand has 4 fingers and the other one has 5.

ImageImage
http://www.nazcamystery.com/nazca_symbols.htm

4 vs 5 is a common dichotomy encountered.
(And evidently I have been told, by a musician that 4.5 is important in music...)

ImageImage
http://www.rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm
4.5 refers to a 'crossover frequency' as Marko Rodin's .gif shows? :wink:

NOTE the positions of 4 and 5 on the enneagram.
Swapping the 1 and the 8?
What is the Pythagorean comma, the wolf* interval?
A ratio of 80:81?

:arrow: And I feel this is important evidence.
The lack of evidence re: archaic source of the ancient enneagram and the name of wolf as the interval are both >> unknown :wink:
Quote:
The whole book is a discussion about the 4.5 cross-over axis, found in the Fibonacci numbers, all number cycles, Phi, I-Ching, Mayan calendar, overtones, music scale cycles, etc etc. And a nice alternate view of the magic square of the moon from what I remember, showing the same crossover.

I have had some tenuous discussions with this fella about the significance of 4/5 and the swastika.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lggl007/
I believe we are both on the same page in many respects.
His strength is music, mine is the archetype.

Truth is truth is truth is truth....forever.

namaste

more Nazca:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/catego ... d-part-ii/

Post subject: Re: Fire and Phosphenism >> Do You See What I See?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 pm 
Author / Researcher

Acolyte wrote:

Ever seen the experiment to see how much the brain can register in an active scene?

Count the passes the White team makes in -

Interesting, isn't it?

what I found interesting was the term 'moon walking bear'
they usually use a fella in a gorilla suit.
honest.

moon walking bear eh?

when I think bear, I think big and small.
great bear and little bear...

Do you see what I see?
big and small dippers....two opposite rotating swastikas?
in a dance...the macro and the micro...
yup just another coincidence eh?
note the two dippers rotate in opposite directions.

THE KEY TO UNIVERSAL MOVEMENT = asymmetrical L/R SWASTIKAs drives the polar axis?

another must read :arrow: http://books.google.ca/books?id=26v0qQc ... q=&f=false

Match up the dates in the above image re: Great Bear and Little Bear with the 4 Gospels we find on CARD X.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:21 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Nope, missed the moon walking bear. Too busy counting the passes.
Quote:
Polaris is our Pole star, situated at the north pole it never sets and as Wikipedia explains Polaris stands almost motionless on the sky, and all the stars of the Northern sky appear to rotate around it. Therefore, it makes an excellent fixed point from which to draw measurements for celestial navigation and for astrometry. Other stars along this circle were the pole star in the past and will be again in the future, including Thuban and Vega. Polaris has been close to the actual position of the north pole for over 1000 years.

Polaris has long been an important star to sailors, caravans of old winding their way over the desert by night and others who navigated their way by the stars. Located almost directly overhead as seen from the North Pole, it is situated at the tip of the tail of the Little Bear, Ursa Minor and the brightest star of that constellation. Perhaps more than any star other than the Sun; Polaris has been regarded as the most important star in the heavens. It has been known by many names in the past; "the Pathway" "the Pointer" - indicating the way; "Navel of the World", "Gate of Heaven", "Hub of the Cosmos", "the Highest Peak of the World Mountain", "Lodestar" "the Steering Star" "the Ship Star" and Stella Maris "Star of the Sea".

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 am 
Superstar Contributor

[quote="Raphael
Another metaphysical bridge builder Dr. Lebebure :arrow: http://www.phosphenism.com/fondateur.html

namaste[/quote]

Did you manage to get the pdf files from the above site ? If you did could you post them pleeeeeeeeeeeze.

Edit.. This thought just came to me.

What if the light shaft of a pyramid was used to create a phosphene :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:01 pm 
Author / Researcher

vision-master wrote:

Polaris
Quote:
Polaris has been regarded as the most important star in the heavens.

must read this.
page 141 to AT LEAST to :arrow: page 147
http://books.google.ca/books?id=26v0qQc ... q=&f=false
... but read the entire chapter ... if you REALLY want to see how the dots connect in the heavens.
one of the OBVIOUS conclusions :arrow: The Pole star was seen as most important in those tribes that were north of the equator.

If you fail to see how the ancients equated the archaic swastika (it appears in mostly northern cultures too) with the Great Bear and Little Bear, then you may need to re-read that chapter. :wink:

The current Pope had a bear placed into his coat-of-arms.
(Corbinian's symbol is the saddled bear. According to his hagiography, a bear killed Corbinian's pack horse on the way to Rome and so the saint commanded it to carry his load. Once he arrived in Rome, however, he let the bear go, and it lumbered back to its native forest.)...sure sure sure

namaste

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:32 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I had a vision of the meaning of the Sawstika last night. It had something to do with control of the heavens. Something about balance?

The heavens and the Swastika were intertwined into the circular motions. I'm having trouble putting it into words.

Here's half the equation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:31 pm 
Author / Researcher

vision-master wrote:
I had a vision of the meaning of the Sawstika last night. It had something to do with control of the heavens. Something about balance?

The heavens and the Swastika were intertwined into the circular motions. I'm having trouble putting it into words.

Here's half the equation.

it is your 'particular' vision
so meditate on that image you posted

meditate on it before you go to bed and when you wake up again

it will be revealed to you then in time
let us know how the story continues. :wink:

namaste

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:34 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Good idea. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:23 pm 
Superstar Contributor

You know what I see when I look at fire...

Randomly generated gas columns.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:24 pm 
Valued 2012er

Now that i could read more into Doctor LEFEBURE site and some wikipedia stuff regarding the Phosphenism subject that i could get to understand what it is...

Never i would imagine that this stuff had a name... i use to play with it... more common at sleepless nights, turning over the bed creating alternative realities in my mind...

I do have some control over the phosphenis... when in the right mood and moment i am able to draw the images i want.

I read in another link that in the past people get together to make phospenia parties... it was kinda hype... they would stimuli it with electrical shock while being connected to each other.

I know that studying a given subject will eventually bring semi-control over it, then with creativity a 'new' tool can be developed and applied in the field wich was intended to...

But sometimes i feel that certain subjects should not being studied at all... like it would be a greater good to the collective experience if all that individual time and energy would be focus onto something else...

Or maybe i am failing to see a bigger picture!

Who knows?

Thanks for the class, rafa

http://www.whatthebleep.com/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:21 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Yellow wrote:

Randomly generated gas columns.

I wasn't looking at anything. Visions happen in a Higher State of Consciousness.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 am 
Author / Researcher

Yellow wrote:

Maybe phosphenes is a valid reason why fire is so important to the human narrative and our evolution?

Quote:
How did man evolve from “savage to human”? How did religions develop?
The first phase of evolution :
Fire and phosphenes.
http://www.phosphenism.com/genese.html

Phosphenes, Runes, Language and DNA?
Symbols, Runes and Mandalas:
http://www.phosphenism.com/z_mandalas.html
The Origin of Runes:
http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a ... s&id=13130

Quote:
Sowilo is the reconstructed Proto-Germanic name of the s-rune, meaning "sun". The name is attested for the same rune in all three rune poems, Norwegian and Icelandic Sól and Anglo-Saxon Sigel, as well as for the corresponding letter of the Gothic alphabet s, called sauil.

Well it is obvious from the above that sowilo 's' = sun.
Why place two 's' together?
Why did the Nazis decide to employ SS or sun + sun? :wink:
If we take two Sowilo runes as the Nazis did we end up with SS.
Was the name Schutzstaffel 'picked' to fit the centuries old term 'SS'?
Which came first within the Roman Catholic Christian mindset (like Hitler's)?

Schutzstaffel or the Holy Spirit?
Which came first?

And we must believe that the NAZI occultists who sent esoteric investigators to Tibet, must have been aware of this FACT:
Is it merely a coincidence that centuries before the Nazis, other 'Christians' had already abbreviated the term SS, a profound connection to the Holy Spirit or as a monogram for any two saints that might be in attendance, like St. Peter and St. Paul?
Are these merely 'christian' coincidences, that are not to be interpreted as intentional associations?
Is that what we are to believe?

So what does it mean when some researchers are linking phosphenes to the development of the Rune alphabet, and other researchers are linking language development to the coding in our 'junk DNA'?

And other researchers, (not many) though I am one of the pioneers, have linked the asymmetrical swastika to our asymmetrical DNA.
Sorry no coincidences, I see only a prescribed fate.

I feel that there is a script that we follow, and the scientists who wanna believe in evolution and deny creation are calling this script that we follow ... 'JUNK' DNA.

So DNA research comes with a disclaimer:

...what you find in another man's garbage, as you sift through his junk DNA, might turn out to be gold. :lol:

namaste

Raphael

p.s. :arrow: how does my 'swastika' journey using the treasure map called CARD 'X' of the Tarot, and the numerical CODE 11258 recovered, intersect with ALL of the above? :shock:

This is very important to note, because it deals with a 'crossover', where numbers are transformed into letters...similar to gematria...or in music...numbers become beautiful 'sounds'.

The deciphering of the runic inscription was what led Lee Sallows to the recovery of a *brand new claSS* of alphamagic square.

After I isolated this magic square :arrow: Image described as the most remarkable, and curious of the alphamagic squares, CONNECTED directly to the deciphering of the RUNES by Lee Sallow, we notice that the only numbers involved in the composition of this alphamagic square are combination of the CARD X CODE ... 11258.
Thus I was inspired to write this:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/page/3/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:47 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I couldn't really comment on any of that Raph I don't even know what your talking about.

I was merely making a joke about my inability to comprehend your topic, and I seen something about fire and phosphenism, phosphenism sounds like something to do with fire, like phosphorus or something like that, so I figured you were talking about seeing visions in fire.

I was making the joke that when I look at fire, I see fire, for fire is nothing more than random gas columns that form ever different, but ultimately similar, gas columns.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:15 pm 
Author / Researcher

Yellow wrote:

I was making the joke that when I look at fire, I see fire, for fire is nothing more than random gas columns that form ever different, but ultimately similar, gas columns.

Quote:
By means of the pillars of cloud and fire, the LORD guided Israel from Succoth to the wilderness of Etham, just west of the Red (or Reed) Sea (13:17-22). There they appeared to be boxed in by the sea to the east, the deserts to the north and south, and the advancing Egyptian armies to the west.

Whatever you say Yellow or is it Moses?

namaste

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next