It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Fire and Phosphenism >> Do You See What I See?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Raphael wrote:
Yellow wrote:

I was making the joke that when I look at fire, I see fire, for fire is nothing more than random gas columns that form ever different, but ultimately similar, gas columns.

Quote:
By means of the pillars of cloud and fire, the LORD guided Israel from Succoth to the wilderness of Etham, just west of the Red (or Reed) Sea (13:17-22). There they appeared to be boxed in by the sea to the east, the deserts to the north and south, and the advancing Egyptian armies to the west.

Whatever you say Yellow or is it Moses?

namaste

I'm not following you here Raph, but I have been wanting to visit Isreal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:52 pm 
Superstar Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 am 
Superstar Contributor

Yellow wrote:
I couldn't really comment on any of that Raph I don't even know what your talking about.

I was merely making a joke about my inability to comprehend your topic, and I seen something about fire and phosphenism, phosphenism sounds like something to do with fire, like phosphorus or something like that, so I figured you were talking about seeing visions in fire.

I was making the joke that when I look at fire, I see fire, for fire is nothing more than random gas columns that form ever different, but ultimately similar, gas columns.

Hey Yellow
It is very easy to see them Phosy's :wink: But its better to start with a bulb.
I know you have trouble doing meditation...so try this for instant results.
What you need to do is look at a light bulb (remove the shade or it wont work) Look at the bulb without blinking for about 30 to 40 seconds. Use a 60watt bulb to start with. Be 4 or 5 feet away from the bulb. After looking at the bulb for 30/40 seconds turn the light off, It needs to be pitch dark for best results. Close your eyes and you should see the phosy ! It is an orb of colored light, very vivid ! It will change color and often you see more than one color surrounding another. This phosy might move around abit. After a while you will see them with your eyes open and they will follow you around for a good while before fading. Anyways after you have been doing this for a while you start to get amazing results.
You may see images inside the phosy or even a vision. It can be used to see in the past and future. You will find it very easy to meditate while looking at them. You might also start to see aura's and other light that you cant see now.
I have been seeing these for years and was gob smacked to read about such things in the thread... I never knew they had a name or that you can use them in other ways.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:25 am 
Superstar Contributor

vision-master wrote:

:idea:

Last edited by green monkey on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 am 
Superstar Contributor

green monkey wrote:
Yellow wrote:
I couldn't really comment on any of that Raph I don't even know what your talking about.

I was merely making a joke about my inability to comprehend your topic, and I seen something about fire and phosphenism, phosphenism sounds like something to do with fire, like phosphorus or something like that, so I figured you were talking about seeing visions in fire.

Hey Yellow
It is very easy to see them Phosy's :wink: But its better to start with a bulb.
I know you have trouble doing meditation...so try this for instant results.
What you need to do is look at a light bulb (remove the shade or it wont work) Look at the bulb without blinking for about 30 to 40 seconds. Use a 60watt bulb to start with. Be 4 or 5 feet away from the bulb. After looking at the bulb for 30/40 seconds turn the light off, It needs to be pitch dark for best results. Close your eyes and you should see the phosy ! It is an orb of colored light, very vivid ! It will change color and often you see more than one color surrounding another. This phosy might move around abit. After a while you will see them with your eyes open and they will follow you around for a good while before fading. Anyways after you have been doing this for a while you start to get amazing results.
You may see images inside the phosy or even a vision. It can be used to see in the past and future. You will find it very easy to meditate while looking at them. You might also start to see aura's and other light that you cant see now.
I have been seeing these for years and was gob smacked to read about such things in the thread... I never knew they had a name or that you can use them in other ways.

I don't really want to stare at a lightbulb, it's not healthy.
Besides, I don't need to look at a lightbulb to make colors super-imposed over my field of vision, I can do that just by closing my eyes.

Why would you stare at an unshaded lightbulb? Thats just... I'm not even getting into it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:18 am 
Superstar Contributor

Yellow wrote:
I don't really want to stare at a lightbulb, it's not healthy.
Besides, I don't need to look at a lightbulb to make colors super-imposed over my field of vision, I can do that just by closing my eyes.

Why would you stare at an unshaded lightbulb? Thats just... I'm not even getting into it.

Oh... so now you are an expert 8) Having seen thread after thread of yours asking "how do I do this-how do I do that" blah blah blah

Your right ! why would anyone want to look at a light bulb or gaze into a flame :arrow:

Go swivel on your fist you lil prick :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:35 pm 
Author / Researcher

The deciphering of the runic inscription below was what allowed Lee Sallows to the discovery of a new class of magic squares.

The alphamagic square.
http://books.google.ca/books?id=E6CnrdK ... q=&f=false

Quote:
A 3 x 3 alphamagic square is a magic square for which the number of letters in the word for each number generates another magic square, for instance:

5 22 18
28 15 2
12 8 25

five (4) twenty-two (9) eighteen (8)
twenty-eight (11) fifteen (7) two (3)
twelve (6) eight (5) twenty-five (10)
= 45 (magic sum)

= 21 (logorithmic magic sum)

This is the actual "Li Shu," the first runic charm containing it discovered by Lee C. F. Sallows. King Mi was reputedly 45 years old (the first magic sum) and the wizard who made it for him was likely 21-years old (the logorithmic magic sum).

Dr. Croft points out, "The listed lifespan of King Ida (whom I think is the King referred to in Sallows' source as "King Mi") is precisely 66 years (the sum of the Li Shu's primary constant of 45 and the logorithmic constant of 21, the anonymous wizard's age ... so that the wizard devised a charm that added his age to that of his King ... and the King lived so long)."

http://www.russianaz.org/news/2008/Apr_ ... quare.html

Lucky Magic Square and RUNES and Phosphenes and alphamagic squares and the numbers on CARD X of the Tarot ... 11258

More alphamagic information re: Lee Sallows and the Li Shu NOT the Lo Shu. :!:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... de-11-528/

So how does the Lo Shu and Li Shu magic squares collide with the three codes we find on all numerical keypads, and the nine numbers 147, 258, and 369?

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

Lo Shu has one diagonal as 258 (the other is 456)and contains the nine digits from 1-9
Li Shu diagonal is 369 (the other is 567) and contains the nine digits from 3-11

There are at least two other 3x3 magic squares that covet my attention.
One that deals with the nine digits from 0-8 and another that contains the nine digits from 2-10.

CODE 11258 and its many many manifestations.
This is a parking spot for many of the coincidences I have been gathering re: 4 Gospel CODE 11258, found on Card X of the Tarot, designed by a Freemason, a very 'connected' and influential fella, A.E. Waite.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic ... 28&start=0
However because the coincidences are profound coincidences, and there are so many of them, the entire archetypal journey experienced by me suggests a design of some kind is in place.

We just can't 'see' it.
But by accessing the invisible realm using cymatics and sympathetic vibrations as tools, what we can not see, can be made visible, and we can feel it too.
SOUND is the KEY being veiled with ambiguous chatter.

shhh
>>if the word gets out that SOUND has great relevance...sheeple will start paying attention to what they 'hear' and 'listen' to.
>>they might even ask why 440 hertz for note 'A' was adopted as the global standard in 1955-56?
Was it a global standard or was it the Goebbels' :evil: standard?
>>Goebbels as NAZI propaganda minister extraordinaire, suggested this standard be adopted in 1938.
17-18 years later, after Einstein was dead and buried, the world took the advice of the NAZI? :wink:

Can these three sequences of numbers be made to correlate to the Solfeggio frequencies too?

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:56 pm 
Author / Researcher

Interesting experiment.
Make sure you watch the explanation at the end.
:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxV8vtm ... re=related

Derren Brown shows how the diagonals and columns form symmetries, using the letters teddy bear.
Remember Lee Sallows discovered a new form of magic square, the alphamagic square, based on an ancient rune code.
Where letters and numbers can be 'translated' by the mind.
This is quite similar.

more interesting mind melds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hClJLxsS ... re=related

Watch the mall rat consumer get manipulated using SOUND...
:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOEKdaXIEHc&NR=1

I wonder if the NAZIs or temple priests use similar tactics?
Hail to the cheif?

This one is obvious how he accomplishes getting the message across using his hands, gestures, and sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0soGZpOD ... re=related

This video by Derren Brown illustrates how folks are walking around in a daze...giving other folks directions. :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0soGZpOD ... re=related

namaste

Raphael

Post subject: Re: Fire and Phosphenism >> Do You See What I See? TURTLES?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:00 pm 
Author / Researcher

369 TESLA and LO SHU TURTLES?

I-AM wrote:

anyone who hasnt seen this will thank god 4 it [Nassim Haramein] ...

I like Nassim Haramein...he believes everything is a 'black hole'.
His black hole cosmology fits nicely into the 'turtle shell' archetype.

:arrow: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6631666184
This video featuring Nassim wastes no time in illustrating that the 'experts' can often be wrong.
And inspired fellas who follow their heart, as Nassim does, who go where they are told not to go, who follow their intuitive voice, often catch a glimpse of something, few of us do.

Like Nassim did, observing the H2O high velocity projectiles bombarding the surface of Jupiter.
There he sat, sandwiched on a mountain top between the setting sun and the rising moon, watching a lightening show.

Haramein sees 19.47 as vital to his theory.
I would extract 147 from that 'geometry' that he has isolated.
Other 'extractions' to be expected might be 258, and 369 or anagrams of those three base codes, like 528.
When you punch the numbers 528, known in gematria as 'THE Key', into latitudes interesting connections are made too.
Barack Obama and the Berlin Wall and 528? :arrow: http://holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogsp ... -link.html

I also like how he has arrived at a 64 tetrahedron grid, which he discusses in that video above.
I see 64 as vital to the structure of a cosmology or theory, it 'fits' profoundly when we start comparing 8x8 grids (magic square of mercury), the 64 squares on a chess board, the 8 trigrams based on 8 Chinese family members that are used to form the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching, and coincidentally there are 8 main family members on the Judeao/Christian Ark.
And the mythical source of the I Ching can be traced to the story of the Lo Shu turtle.
(turtles as part of a creation narrative is quite common.)

And again one of the three source codes makes an appearance.
258 forms one of the diagonals of the *magical* Lo Shu 3x3 square.
And within the Lo Shu, two triangles can be formed between 147 and 369.
Overlapping they form a star of david.

:arrow: viewtopic.php?p=40575&sid=fd8a53c19bf361f4255659ad1e1e451d#p40575
And if we placed the 4 male and 4 female members in both families, EAST or WEST...
We form the 8 pointed, morning and evening star of Venus in the west.
In the east you might make a 3x3 grid, which is eight squares around a central ninth.

ImageImage
http://www.chemistrydaily.com/chemistry/Lo_Shu_Square
Quote:
The Lo Shu is sometimes connected numerologically with the 8 trigrams, which can be arranged in the 8 outer cells, reminiscent of circular trigram diagrams. The numbers 1 (001, the beginning of all things, bottom of the central column) and 9 (completion, 1001, top of the central column) are considered most auspicious, while the number 5 (101) at the very center is the perfectly balanced number (also at the heart of the Ho Tu). Like the Ho Tu (河圖), the Lo Shu square, in conjunction with the 8 trigrams, is sometimes used as a mandalic representation important in Feng Shui (風水) geomancy.

In conclusion, Nassim's fascination with certain numbers and geometry, meshes with Marko Rodins work, among others, you could add Fintan Duane's I/O theory to the mix too.
And what should we make of the Tesla rumor concerning the numbers 369?

All of these inspired fellas, Haramein, Rodin, Duane (and others) are similar to the fable of the blind men inspecting an elephant.

Quote:
A Jain version of the story says that six blind men were asked to determine what an elephant looked like by feeling different parts of the elephant's body.

The blind man who feels a leg says the elephant is like a pillar; the one who feels the tail says the elephant is like a rope; the one who feels the trunk says the elephant is like a tree branch; the one who feels the ear says the elephant is like a hand fan; the one who feels the belly says the elephant is like a wall; and the one who feels the tusk says the elephant is like a solid pipe.

A wise man explains to them:

"All of you are right. The reason every one of you is telling it differently is because each one of you touched the different part of the elephant. So, actually the elephant has all the features you mentioned."[1]

This resolves the conflict, and is used to illustrate the principle of living in harmony with people who have different belief systems, and that truth can be stated in different ways (in Jainist beliefs often said to be seven versions). This is known as the Syadvada, Anekantvad, or the theory of Manifold Predictions.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant

But wait there is yet another inspired BLIND man who inspected the elephant of creation.
His name was Tesla.
And the 'T' in Tesla must mean turtle too!

BAB-ILU and the magic of TESLA'S 369?

Then we are introduced to this image and concept, found within the structure of ancient esoteric archaic knowledge long forgotten.
The Ilu of 12, 15 and 9, reduced to single digits becomes 3, 6, and 9.
Think about this :arrow: TESLA and 369 leads us to more turtle numerology?
Why?

Cymatic Tortoise Shell and the Lo Shu and the Bab-Ilu?

I 'feel' the answer to the magic of these numbers 147, 258, 369, can be found in SOUND frequencies as cymatics illustrates quite succinctly.

If you make a magic square using the numbers 147 as one of the diagonals, the number '0' is introduced.
The other diagonal is comprised of the 345 formula for the right angle triangle.
The magic number is 12, thus all columns, rows, diagonals = 12.
The 147 magic square focuses on the nine digits from 0-8, unlike the infamous Lo Shu which uses the nine digits 1-9 and has the two diagonals 258 and 456.
Magic number is 15.
All of the above I feel is important.

Lee Sallows and his work re: alphamagic Squares reintroduced another forgotten ancient Chinese secret.
In addition to the Lo Shu we find out now that there also existed the Li Shu.
We know today there exists a mythology re: the Lo Shu turtle based on the 258 diagonal.
Lee Sallows gives evidence of the Li Shu myth which can be shown to be based on a 369 diagonal.

And what do we make of the *new alphamagic square* that Lee Sallows discovered through the interpretation of an ancient RUNE script?
What is most fascinating is that Lee Sallows alphamagic square appears to bridge numbers and letters and words.
And again we find patterns re: 147, 258 and 369 in how Lee Sallows has helped establish a connection, building a bridge between how we *see*, phosphenes, the source of the RUNES, junk DNA coding, and the development of language, essentially playing a role in the evolution of shape and form of things to come.

namaste

Raphael

:arrow: more 528 fluff 'n' stuff I recovered over the past few years.
How my archetypal quest to comprehend the ARKetypal holy grail lead me to the KEY 528.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... -widukind/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Raphael wrote:
369 TESLA and LO SHU TURTLES?

I-AM wrote:

anyone who hasnt seen this will thank god 4 it [Nassim Haramein] ...

I like Nassim Haramein...he believes everything is a 'black hole'.
His black hole cosmology fits nicely into the 'turtle shell' archetype.

:arrow: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6631666184
Haramein sees 19.47 as vital to his theory.

when he said 19 degrees and 47 min. it made me think thats about the year [1948] that israel became a nation, israel [dead sea] being the country in the middle of Pangea and the one that uses the star of david [double Tetrahedron] in its flag ...
also a translation says that when israel becomes a nation christ will be here.
the greek word here being mistranslated as coming.
[son] coming before the father prepared to welcome him home
the et [= father tech] possibly from outside this universe imo

i see a member 'raphael' [one of the 7 hebrew archangels = healer]
moved my post to this thread, ... then i looked at the topic title.

because the title say "Enlightenment in 2012" i wanted to express my opinion that what is being refered to as
Enlightenment in 2012 is actually the sharing [slow release] of knowledge which has been held secret for i dunno how long.
My thread "Mechanics of Mind Control" [on this forum] is a book i am writing, it shows that several groups have held this knowledge
for a very very long time, used it to control others and kept it a secret.

So i suspect it possible that this about to happen again ... those who have the most knowledge in 2012 [when eternity roles over]
will become the new illuminaiti ... who will dominate the earth for the next 26,000 year cycle
it see it as possible that the rich who have backengineered saucers will be 'raptured' in 2012 when the galagtic eclipse
makes it possible to leave the earth safely'

this theory is somewhat detailed in a book titled LEFT BEHIND

ppl often think things are going to happen much sooner than they actaully do
like christs apostles who thought the world [cycle] would end in their lifetime
or hippies who thought the system was going to break down in the 70s.

the ascension may actually take 26,000 years longer than spiritua;lists think it will

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:43 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

another thought about
Nassim Haramein

his film points out that the ETs who sent the binary crop circle mssge said they live on the first 3 planets of their solar system ...
i thought hmmm it COULD be OUR solar system [mercury, venus, & earth]

maybe!

i once had a dream
in it the ENGINEERS [= physicists = smartest minds] lived inside the sun which was towing the other planets through space like a train ... YHWH God was the chief of the engineers, with him were the angels which every cycle he sent back to the cars in tow to harvest those who had learned.

In the fire of the sun they all had a real party, not an orgy kind of party but a REAL party
newton einstein tesla they wrre all there having a great time with God who steers the train ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 pm 
Author / Researcher

you tube video with astronots discussing Van Allen Belt radiation and seeing shooting stars with their eyes closed.

could this be a clue to the mystery of phosphenes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ65d30kYME

namaste

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:20 pm 
Author / Researcher

IT US?
What is IT US?
IT US is an acronym for I TOLD U SO. :wink:
The herd will continue to see more of my posts beginning with IT US

'Earliest writing' found in China is connected to the Lo Shu Turtle?

Quote:
Signs carved into 8,600-year-old tortoise shells found in China may be the earliest written words, say archaeologists.
http://www.historyofscience.com/G2I/tim ... Libraries+

8,600 years ago is when those Vinca cultures were flourishing around the Black Sea area.
These NEO-lithic cultures were also in a place called TarSeuS between 5000-8000 BC, TarSeuS was founded by PerSeuS, home of Paul who helped promote JeSuS?

IT US?
Now maybe the initiate will understand why they must go back 2 steps and reread what I wrote about Lo Shu, the turtle/tortoise. :lol:

How numbers could be connected to music?
Keep in mind that Apollo killed the tortoise, ripped out its gut, made some strings with these 'inner guts' and turned the shell into a lute.

namaste

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3