It is currently Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Living in a 5D World
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

What would it be like to live in a 5D world.
In that type of world I would think all information would be at our disposal. We would be able to tap into this special space where our memories are stored. The internet helps us connect to this information, doesn’t it? In fact we are together but still separate. If the universe is cyclical then what we are doing now has all been done before in the Universe. We could tap into our past selves or our future selves to create this new 5D world. Through the internet we are acting out our desire to be one with all, we can link our minds.
Living in a 5D world, war would be a thing of the past. Because we are so connected to each other like never before, and communicating with everyone we will not feel fearful of each other. And since we would feel more comfortable in this respect it won’t be necessary for information to be hidden from us. We will have ET races living amongst us because we will be able to handle this idea that they exist. Alien races will be able to sense this in us and contact will be possible. Maybe we’ll be living among reptilian and greys along with a host of other races.
With all these changes in us then telepathy will be able to flourish.
I think living in a 5D world is possible and it will happen gradually. Quickly, but gradually. It won’t feel as if we have been suddenly transported to another dimension.
I think those of us who live in fear of these changes will not survive very well and just die off or kill each other off. But those of us that don't have fear in our hearts will make it through this transition much easier.

I know, I sound like I have my head in the clouds.....
I'm a fan of Star Wars and I can't help it.... I've been a fan because I could always feel this is the way we will end up.

Post subject: Re: Living in a 5D World
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 pm 
Superstar Contributor

mmmm I can't wait. :D

That is one of the wonderful aspect of the net isn't it? being able to feel like the world becomes ONE. We need this so much...and some day we will all feel it to be true because really we are ONE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

The 5th dimension is of formless spirit, plus time is non-linear, and non material. So it is nothing like star wars.

But some battle in space could be a reality someday for humans. I guess we will find out when they present the aliens.

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present. —Marcus Aurellus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Actually the 5th dimension is movement in & out in frequency... :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]