It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: That feeling like you're shaking or vibrating...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Sensitive hearing in higher frequencies......is a sign

jyio frtyure dirtew......dswqrt!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:35 pm 
Very 2012esque

From a theoretical standpoint, this feeling is a physical manifestation of the impending macroevolutionary event within the Universe. To reify, all physical systems function like the quantum, a particle that gyrates between the extremes of a high energy and excited state to a low energy, ground state. It is this oscillation that occurs and is manifested in all biogeochemical cycles (hydrogen cycle, water cycle, carbon cycle, phosphorous cycle, nitrogen cycle, sulfur cycle). N.B.: these are bio - geo- chemical, meaning that they cycle through so-called "living" matter (bio) and through so-called "non-living" matter (geo). The Hermetic principle works well here, as the within is the without, and vice versa.

Anyhoo, each of these biogeochemical cycles is continually oscillating, hence mobilization of matter lithospherically, atmospherically, organismally. They are actually Uroborical gyres, but that is another matter entirely. As I approach the Singularity, that is, the End of the Universe, the tempo and mode of these cycles changes drastically vis-a-vis one another.

I feel like I am vibrating because I am. I am the Source of the vibration as well as the Vibration Itself.

Peace,

Ik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:03 pm 
Valued 2012er

Very strange, because before the earthquake, I hadn't ever felt an earthquake before, as i live in the midwest. I now can recall that I have felt that strange feeling of shaking before, with no confirmation. However, now that I have actually had confirmation and my entire building at work was "swaying", I can recognize the vibes now. It has happened to me at least 4 times since the midwest earthquake. Also, I too have felt these strange vibrations. I thought neurologically, my motor was backfiring and causing my muscles to cause this vibration, but when I hear of others having this, it makes my entire outlook change. I am guilty, however, of not "listening" when these things happen. I would like to get closer to this kind of thing, but the metaphysical is scary. Recently, my cat has started peeing all over the place, and I can't take it. My friend told me it could be her fear making her do this. In my mind, I am like "what?". Sounds corny. I have no idea why she is scared to death to use her litter box. I tried to even change it entirely, bought new everything, and she clawed me to not use it when I tried to introduce her to it. Weird. Maybe she senses the vibrations coming on. Who knows. I feel them, but would like to know what all the 4th and 5th dimension stuff means. How in the world does one begin to understand what that really means for us? How do we know when A) happens, B) is the reason, and C) is what you must do to get to the next level of recognition???? As if the Bible, which is my primary reference, isn't hard enough to understand (it takes a lifetime, I truly believe), now we are trying to understand an entire new concept! Don't get it. Help! I get the physical, but what good can we get from it? How are we to respond when stuff like this happens? ?those that "get it", please respond.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." (Cor 3:17)
“When you pray, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive your sins.” (Mk 11:25)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:15 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I think what the bible and ascending to the 5th dimension have in common is a "meeting your maker" theme. So that's what I'm getting ready to do. Meet my maker. I have gotten way more in touch with my heart and the needs of my soul, and am acting super quick now to address those needs. If the needs can't be met in a practical way, then I improvise - anything to give the heart and soul what they need so that I can meet my maker, when the time comes, with as much love, and as little fear, as possible.

I keep it in my mind now to choose love. I try never to forget that. I'm getting better at remembering.

Try singing to your cat. They love it when you sing, and you can be a really bad singer, it doesn't matter!

I place my hand on my cat, sing the easiest song that comes to mind, and he purrs every so loudly when I do. Dogs love it too. Neighborhood dogs stop barking when I sing to them.

It reminds me about a story I heard, bible based if I'm not mistaken, that the new creation will begin with a new song.

In revelation, destruction is also ushered in by music.

Singing really brings a sense of peace to my soul, and sometimes brings direct contact with a deep stillness.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 pm 
Valued 2012er

As for a cat peeing everywhere...that is many times a sign of a bladder infection. So, first get your cat checked by the vet to rule out physical problems. If there is nothing physically wrong, then go to things that have changed in the house. Did you change brands of cat litter? Many cats are very particular about what they like and don't like.

Ascension to the 5th dimension is hard to wrap one's mind around. There are so many questions and it seems there are no real answers all in one place. You have to search and research to find tidbits of information. One fascinating aspect I've read several places is about the 3 days of darkness as we enter the most dense portion of the photon belt, that just precedes the shift. Some people will make the shift and others will choose not to make the shift. It's my understanding that those that don't want to make the shift will "die" and reincarnate on another similar 3D planet to continue their path to enlightenment. Those advanced souls that choose the shift to 5D will shift to live on 5D earth and 3D earth will be inhabitable.

Another aspect of this shirt (which is not reassuring) is that this is the first time this has been done on a mass scale and everyone (those on the otherside) are so excited about witnessing and helping with the process. Times prior to this mankind was taken off earth (died) and then replanted back (reincarnated) to continue the process. However, this time mother earth is going to change with us...instead of separate from us. We will keep our bodies and ascend instead of "die" on a massive scale. They also say that everyone alive today on the planet actually shoved other people out of line to be here at this moment in time. Great! We all volunteered to be guinea pigs!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I feel the two different types of vibrations that have been mentioned here; the one that feels like an internal "tuning fork" and the other that feels like an earthquake. I've felt the tuning fork vibration ever since I was a little kid. I was terrified of it back then and for several years, I supressed it until about 5 years ago, when I started "awakening" or becoming more aware of ...hmm, everything new that is 'new' to a typical sleeper physical-bound human. (I'm sure everyone knows what I mean ;) )

Quote:
I usually get the vibration just as I'm awaking from sleep. I'll lay there still and feel like ripples or waves of electricity are pulsing through my body. I haven't felt it happening for more than a minute at a time, and never during activity.

I feel it when I'm falling asleep, during, and while awaking. It takes me several minutes before I can physically move because if I do it too fast, it feels like such a shockwave that I'm afraid for my heart to stop.

It wasn't until about a year ago I started feeling the "earthquakes". I thought I was going a little nutty when I had to look around if other people felt it and no-one seems to notice. I'm glad to find other people with this too!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Theres another thread thats sort of related to this one its talking about seeing white flashes.

>>> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19599&start=15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Quote:
I usually get the vibration just as I'm awaking from sleep. I'll lay there still and feel like ripples or waves of electricity are pulsing through my body. I haven't felt it happening for more than a minute at a time, and never during activity. I'm always laying down when it happens. It always amazes me.
I get it all the time....mostly when I'm waking or just going to sleep but I've been woke up by it and I lay there and it lasts for 5 minutes sometimes. For me it's like electrical impulses surging through me. My entire body is vibrating inside. It has been like that for at least 15 years now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 am 
2012 Apologist

The shaking and vibrating feeling I get... those are from the drugs

the swaying is from the booze

dont know where the popping comes from....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

i don't get it every night, but many many nights since sometime in eqrly june i will barely fall into sleep, for like 20 minutes, and then be completely utterly awake and extremely alert. my body feels all jittery, like panic attack-ish. it's quite intense and when it happens i usually don't get much sleep the rest of the night.

and then last night, around 3am (i have also been having a hard time falling asleep lately) i was resting in the dark and felt a quick vibration/shuddering. i don't live in an earthquake prone area (and there weren't any reported last night either), it wasn't my cat stretching next to me (he was out cold), nor was it traffic.

does any of this sound like what you experience? reading through these posts, i'm thinking maybe? i wish it were easier to describe, damn english language!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:31 pm 
Valued 2012er

topaz wrote:
i don't get it every night, but many many nights since sometime in eqrly june i will barely fall into sleep, for like 20 minutes, and then be completely utterly awake and extremely alert. my body feels all jittery, like panic attack-ish. it's quite intense and when it happens i usually don't get much sleep the rest of the night.

and then last night, around 3am (i have also been having a hard time falling asleep lately) i was resting in the dark and felt a quick vibration/shuddering. i don't live in an earthquake prone area (and there weren't any reported last night either), it wasn't my cat stretching next to me (he was out cold), nor was it traffic.

does any of this sound like what you experience? reading through these posts, i'm thinking maybe? i wish it were easier to describe, damn english language!

yes, that sound like what we are talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm 
2012 Elder

this may be an explanation..maybe.. maybe not....

July 27, 2010: Researchers using NASA's fleet of five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a form of space weather that packs the punch of an earthquake and plays a key role in sparking bright Northern Lights. They call it "the spacequake."
A spacequake in action. Click to launch a computer-simulated movie created by Walt Feimer of Goddard's Scientific Visualization Lab.
A spacequake is a temblor in Earth's magnetic field. It is felt most strongly in Earth orbit, but is not exclusive to space. The effects can reach all the way down to the surface of Earth itself.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... acequakes/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm 
Valued 2012er

sparks42 wrote:
Ever since that earthquake here I've noticed many many times almost the same feeling like there's an earthquake, except there isn't.
I don't know if the earthquake just messed with me..... or maybe my heart is just pounding or something.....

But at the same time I remember people speaking of a vibrating shaking feeling coming from within when they are 'waking up' or before out of body experiences.

Was wondering if anyone else had these odd feelings ?

I keep having to look at my fish tank to see if the place is moving or not (at least 15 times a day), and it's just me!

and I will say it again
as the soul shudders
so does the earth
as within is without
and without is within
and as time does tell
the truth is known
as people do see
that such signs show
the earth is the body
which embalms us all
and I say it first
and you say it second
until at the last
we say it as one
what was said at the first
from the very beginning
what we are
is what we see
what we are
is what we feel
and the only distraction from the truth
is the fear of knowing
that nothing else matters
than matter of nothing
and matter of nothing
is the spirit that is

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:08 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Could it be muscle spasms….they can’t be felt on the outside, only the inside, or possibly an autoimmune disease affecting the brain.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 pm 
Valued 2012er

In the past 24 hours, my vibrating has increased. At night, both my husband and I have increased sweating along our spines. I also had a lucid dream last night, which I haven't done in 20+ years. Once I realized I was dreaming I started testing things. I wanted to distort the fabric of space and would stick my hands through walls and watch the wall morph around my hands. It really impressed me each time I did it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next