It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: MM
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:54 am 
Superstar Contributor

scampers wrote:
marshmellows messages?

The link below explains:
http://www.kryon.org/marsh.html

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

Aqua Man wrote:
aianawa aianawa nui wrote:
NUMEROLOGY

Did you know that it is one of the oldest "sciences" in history?

But when you start asking, "What did the ancients actually know?" you begin to get an uncomfortable feeling that we may have absolutely lost everything that was ever known or given to us and are starting over. Our "modern religion" may be the elementary movements of a baby trying to learn to walk with God, where the ancients knew far more, pehaps even a multidimensional understanding of spiritual energy.

~ Kryon, Book Twelve as channelled by Lee Carroll ~
so much truth here.

May as well repeat it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 am 
Superstar Contributor

Let me tell you something that no one has ever been told. It has to do with the breakdown of the Human body--regarding the aging of the Human body and choir. Your aging body will often start to break down the ability of the Human ears to block out the lower-frequency portions of The Cellular Choir. Some of you have ringing in your ears, don't you? Scientists don't understand why that is either, so I'm here to tell you what it is. Although you are hearing only a few of the very low tones (compared to the tones of the cellular structure), The Cellular Choir is what is getting through to be heard to some degree by an aging ear system. Do you understand what I'm saying? You're actually starting to hear a portion of the choir. This is due to the breakdown of a system within the inner ear that has the ability to filter it, but not in an aging ear. The next time some of you are hearing the ringing and find it distressing, I want you to start understanding what it is. Then perhaps you will not be distressed, since you uinderstand it's part of health. You're just now starting to hear something that was blocked totally when you were younger.

~ Kryon, Book Nine as channelled by Lee Carroll ~

Oddly I'm hearing ringing in the ears as I neared the end of reading this.
Use to hear such ringing quite a bit when younger though.
Not so much in the older years.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

None of you come into this earth alone. You do not work through your problems alone, and you do not leave alone. There is never a time on this planet when you are alone. We remind you of this so that you will know that as we speak today of what is necessary to move to the next level, you will not feel that we have asked you to make bricks without straw. Instead, you will understand that you have the hand of the divine at your side. You will understand that you are empowered to do what is asked--that around you is an interdimensional energy that is ready to be called upon--one that has changed and increased even in these last months.

Not alone or maybe not wanted to be alone.

Where would: left high and dry be?
Had it with you (?).
Never be any good (?).
Suit yourself instead (?).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

A PIECE OF THE CHAIN OF LIGHT

You are a piece of the chain of light that is the Universe itself, one that represents the workings of a love source so great that it would astound you in its scope. Therefore, you are indeed part of God!

And you wonder why you are so dearly loved!

~ Kryon, Book III as channelled by Lee Carroll ~

Can't all be fairly good I guess.
Maybe something like the Dominion on Deep Space 9 (Star Trek spinoff).
Maybe even the Borg on Star Trek The Next Generation.
Gene Roddenberry might know things.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 am 
Superstar Contributor

NEVER BEFORE

There has never been a time in Human history like this. The veil has lifted even more profoundly than it did a year ago at this time when we were together in this room. Awareness is starting to come from so many places. Awakening and remembrance is the "order of the day," and there are so many Human Beings who are awakening to the core issue of their divinity. They are beginning to look back upon their lifes and say, "Now I understand why I went through this---why I went through that." They're rising above the victimization, above the blame, above the hate. They are starting to have revelations, "Oh, now I understand," they are saying. They are starting to see the purpose in their lives.

Another one worth being repeated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 am 
Superstar Contributor

ENERGY AROUND THINGS

OK, energy around emotion is obvious, but how about "energy around things." This is more of a stretch to those who have picked up this book by accident in a metaphysical book store. Can a thing have energy? How about a crystal? Of course. Many can actually feel this with their hands. How about something you love, such as a photo of your mom or dad or your child? Yes! So what is happening is that there is a combination of things taking place here that create energy. Sometimes, like in the crystal, it's almost totally contained by the object. Other times, like the photo, it's about your memory and the situation around the photo. But in both cases, there is energy around a "thing" created by a vast diversity of attributes.

This is the MM that I went to the beginning of this thread from.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:31 am 
Superstar Contributor

THE INNER CHILD

I have spoken many times of the energy of the Inner Child being that which belongs to all Humans, but something they eventually outgrow. Many have criticized Kryon for bring in this energy, saying that they didn't have a good childhood, and that to actively try to remember it is to then relive horrible experiences. Those who have said this are so mired in their own childhood issues that they miss the entire point. They instead "bring this back to their own issue" instead of seeing the light of it, and their comments give this away in their lives, for everything they are continues to revolve around the victim they were as a child. Blessed is the one who learns to sever these things from their current lives, and instead build around what they know to be joyful in the now. The "inner child" is not your history, necessarily, but that of humanity in general. If you had a wonderful childhood, then use it to remember what it was like to have no problems, where the only thing you had to worry about was how long you could play. There were no money or relationship issues. Family was not a concern, and there were not many days of sadness for any reason, for you were always loved.

...and this one too.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 am 
Superstar Contributor

Containing The Energy

the passing of the torch was the beginning of the place holder entities of this Earth leaving and passing the responsibility to you. It is thus: since the very beginning there has been an energy balance of the planet which had to be consistent, and whose sum had to remain the same. Humans could not hold it by themselves, and so there were place holder entities on the planet. The magic wands, the little people, the divas, the ones who occupied the rocks, and the ones in the sky. Yes, they were all real, even though many were not in your dimension. And as more humans came on to the planet, they left one by one so that the energy would remain the same. Now, do not mistake the energy balance with the vibration level, for the energy must remain constant. It is the vibration which may change with your work, and it is the vibration which is measured by spirit.
And so it is that the passing of the torch began in that month of April, until its completion was begun, resulting in the 12:12 experience. And this is what the 12:12 is actually about. It was the time when the last ones would begin to leave, and as they depart this planet, they turned back and look and say, "it is a marvelous thing that the humans have been able to raise the vibration to a degree where they could contain all of the energy themselves."

~ Kryon, Book III as channelled by Lee Carroll ~

Ps from memory the 12 12 was beginning of venus transit in 2004 , lsol

Could be more meaning to this MM.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

How do you mean ? , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:26 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Mainly the - passing of the torch - which began from - Old Energies - to the point where the
New Energies enter into things from this earthly existence from self-sustainable.
Might be what you can call subjective...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:38 am 
Superstar Contributor

Service

If you felt that the last task was difficult to celebrate, let me give you the fifth one - service. This one is going to touch your heart. We've spoken of this many times before, because you've got to understand how it really works. I speak now to the family in this room, and to those reading this. It's about the seemingly inappropriate deaths of those around you, and again, we speak of family. We speak of the kind of departure that leaves you and the and in sorrow, broken and asking God, "How could you do this?" We've explained it before: it's not about what happens, it's about the journey. It's about the contract. That's why, dear ones, as we wash your feet, we want you to know something that is so critical and so important about these, the small ones who come in and die in a family - or the grown ones who come in and do the same thing.
They place upon you a burden for life, which you call great sorrow. They come in with an overlay that is great, divine, and extremely anointed - a task that is called a "gift" for you. Hiding within the seemingly horrible event is a gift that is surrounded not by what they did, but by what you do in response. . You see, it's not about their death; they did it for you. You call it sacrifice, but it isn't. That's the wrong word. It's called love. It's an appropriately designed contract - a manifestation of a gift on this planet for you. And I'll tell you what the gift is: If the event didn't bring you to your knees, it should have, because that's where you decided to give intent to examine who you were. That's where the process starts that is often the catalyst for enlightenment. And if it didn't do that, I want to tell you it's about time it did. Because if it didn't, they wasted the gift! Perhaps this is a new twist on how you feel, and perhaps you do not wish us to be so direct - but it's absolutely true! This seemingly heartwrenching event did not happen to them - it happened to you. If you doubt that, look around: where are they, and where are you? Realize that all the energy around it was for you. What have you done with it? Have you been consumed with anger? Guilt? Perpetual grief?
We challenge you to look at this event with clearer eyes and start the celebration! I challenge you, as a Human Being, to have the wisdom to celebrate their birthday, and the gift that it was. Know that this special Human Being came down in uniqueness, with a contract to give you something grand - and that's called service. What a task!

~ Kryon, Book VII as channelled by Lee Carroll ~

Lsol

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Followed his stuff for a while now, there audio bloggs of his recent stuff all over the web.

But for those of you that have not seen tuning in that features several channelers including kryon, its a very interesting watch.... that thing that spoke volumes to me is the fact that they all say the same thing. It is a pretty profound watch.

Part 1 here

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:09 am 
Superstar Contributor

GOD

In the ancient days, when the first quiver of speech came to my lips, I ascended the holy mountain and spoke unto God, saying, "Master, I am thy slave. Thy hidden will is my law and I shall obey thee for ever more."

But God made no answer, and like a mighty tempest passed away.

And after a thousand years I ascended the holy mountain and again spoke unto God, saying, "Creator, I am thy creation. Out of clay hast thou fashioned me and to thee I owe mine all."

And God made no answer, but like a thousand swift wings passed away.

And after a thousand years I climbed the holy mountain and spoke unto God again, saying, "Father, I am thy son. In pity and love thou hast given me birth, and through love and worship I shall inherit thy kingdom."

And God made no answer, and like the mist that veils the distant hills he passed away.

And after a thousand years I climbed the sacred mountain and again spoke unto God, saying, "My God, my aim and my fulfilment; I am thy yesterday and thou art my tomorrow. I am thy root in the earth and thou art my flower in the sky, and together we grow before the face of the sun."

Then God leaned over me, and in my ears whispered words of sweetness, and even as the sea that enfoldeth a brook that runneth down to her, he enfolded me.

And when I descended to the valleys and the plains, God was there also.

~ Khalil Gibran ... 1900 .. and a little ~
via Daniel Romero

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 pm 
Superstar Contributor

scampers wrote:
marshmellows messages?

Marshmallow? It grows in bogs.

Sounds about right.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next