It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: New World Map After the........!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:31 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Image Image Image Image Image

link

Post subject: Re: New World Map After the........!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Revised maps based on what? These aren't innundation maps based on rise in sea level nor do they appear to be based on subduction zones at the plate boundaries so what is the model based on for the illustrated changes? Perhaps some psychedelic additives to a cartographers morning coffee. Some of these look like the Patrick Geryl maps mixed with some of Cayce's and Madame Blavatsky's predictions. The Link provides no real explanation for the changes. Fun to look at but I would not make any plans nor change any plans because of them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Those maps are the visions of Gordon Michael Scallion
Quote:
Gordon Michael Scallion
is a futurist, metaphysical speaker and author of Notes from the Cosmos. He is the creator of the Future Maps series and is the Future Trends editor of Intuitive Flash Newsletter. Mr. Scallion can be heard regularly on Metaphysical Moments.

http://matrixinstitute.com/

Last edited by OhGreekOne on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm 
Valued 2012er

Is that island next to America Atlantis? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:38 pm 
Superstar Contributor

spirit of Noah wrote:
Revised maps based on what? These aren't innundation maps based on rise in sea level nor do they appear to be based on subduction zones at the plate boundaries so what is the model based on for the illustrated changes? Perhaps some psychedelic additives to a cartographers morning coffee. Some of these look like the Patrick Geryl maps mixed with some of Cayce's and Madame Blavatsky's predictions. The Link provides no real explanation for the changes. Fun to look at but I would not make any plans nor change any plans because of them.

Central Florida? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm 
2012 Elder & Leg-Shortener

:lol: Which 'Atlantis'? I count three of them. There's two off the SE coast of the US and one off the coast of Spain. Also - SURPRISE! - Lemuria is produced out of...nowhere? :shock:

While this map is great, because it gives me beach-front property, I find it highly arbitrary. Entire mountain chains simply sink into the ocean, while flat spots on the ocean floor in the Pacific rise up in a neat new island. Suddenly everybody gets an Atlantis! I don't get it, I guess. Not saying it can't happen, but I have no idea what he's basing his map on other than that he 'saw' it this way. :?

Neat to look at though. :D

Seismic and Volcano Monitoring - Pacific NW
Non-Hybrid Seeds
NOAA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I think its interesting that more than one person has "seen" a similar scenario. I've read about Lori Toye after I studied Scallion for many years.
Look at her map...

http://www.iamamerica.com/

There are several others that claim to have been shown the "coming" changes that are to be expected - After meeting GMS at a conference and hearing him speak on many occassions, we moved out of South Florida - you know what they say "better safe than sorry" :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm 
Superstar Contributor

snowdonia has always been my first choice that looks dry on those maps :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm 
Valued 2012er

These maps look kinda bias....all the world powers except for America have been completely destroyed. Mexico survives almost completely...it seems kinda weird to me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 pm 
2012 Elder

1). The Atlantis locations appear to be derived from a combination of Edgar Cayce and Plato's Atlantis, which is a little ironic if you ask me. Off hand the only reference to Atlantis in ancient times, I can think of is Plato who also wrote "The Republic" which amounts to basing a civilization under a unity based on a lie.

2). The Great Lakes are something like 800 feet above sea level, so the post shift map is basically saying that the shift will lower the Great Lakes below sea level, which also renders the majority of the surrounding region also below sea level.

3). Similar issue with Lemuria, but the shift instead raises the ground surface of the bottom of the Pacific drastically while leaving Hawaii intact and farther southeast as well.

4). Other parts seems to be derived by the ocean rise due to glacier melt and ocean rise, and I'd have to seriously sit down to look into check into it.

Overall, it's a good map to use as a possible map of a post shift world, but I've already expressed some issues above. I'm bound to find much more if I sit down and check into it. Chances are that this isn't what we're looking at, at least in my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm 
Superstar Contributor

world-change wrote:
snowdonia has always been my first choice that looks dry on those maps :)

If'n you can cough up the entry fee for yer pad.... 8)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]