It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: A New Cure for Cancer and everything else!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:36 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

:idea: A recent break-through in the field of medical understanding has been made! But not in the place where one would think.
This new technique was re-discovered over 18 years ago by myself. Since then time I have made two videos to inform the general public of these incredible new facts.
Just go now to the YouTube.com, then enter and view first: A New Cure for Cancer(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F054MSUzgHU).Then go to: A New Cure for Cancer & everything else(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWApeCYob1U).

Understand that the human H2O molecule is surrounded by an electron whose orbit is in a180 degree half-circle to the South. All fluids that you consume each-day are first "forced-through metal piping" which causes their electrons to spin(orbit) to the North, like the insects bats and cats molecular rotation. To drink this in-correctly influenced fluid, on the molecular level, means that you are "NEGATING" your own "7 year cellular rebuild cycle" thus causing your won early demise!
To begin to molecularly "south-spin" all fluids(for just 13 seconds) before drinking, means that you are now giving your system exactly what it needs to do this cellular replacement correctly with time. In awhile you will begin to eat-less, sleep-less, and look much younger. You will also have the ability to remain in the physical form for up to 1000 years, this time around!

In the last 5 years I have shared this remarkable information with TV personalities such as Oprah Winfrey, Larry King, Dr Phil, Al Gore, Willie Nelson, Stevie Wonder, Stevie Nicks, Client Eastwood, Larry Flint, and William Shatner in an attempt to get this information aired to all.

This year the company "[i]PublishAmerica.com"[i]has released my latest discoveries entitled:FARM PHYSICS:A New Cure and More!

I have also recently appeared on Los Angeles FM Radio KXLU 88.9 which is now archived for your listening pleasure at "PodcastShmodcast.com" Just enter: 07.26.2010 Move the indicator to the 20:00 minute mark since the news is first!

Most recently I have answered question on "BlogTalkRadio.com" on the FREE AMERICAN HOUR with Clay Douglas. This show is now on the YouTube.com, go to:DavidKass1.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Rr6ahQ9nc).

This in exactly what all minds have been trying to figure-out for all of time. A way to extend life in a way that enables everyone of us to share what we have learned with all mankind for years and years to come. To extend ones life and to do it in a way that actually requires so little to accomplish. This technique is FREE to all peoples of this planet now! But there is more.

I am running in this next 2012 Presidential Election as well. I will speaking this next season by way of the YouTube to all voters in this failing country of ours. My platform will be one of great-change in view of the coming planetary-flip scheduled for September of 2015. Many changes now need to happen in order that this country and this race survive the coming seven year drought due to follow this readjustment. Bean, rice, and corn now need to be grown and stored for this interim otherwise our population will starve. New techniques for hydrogen powered autos as well as the admission by our medical branch as to the harmful eating of all micro-waved foods needs to happen as well. To put all convicted murders, rapists, child molesters to sleep humanely will also be a hot topic of discussion. These are just a few of the subjects that will be discussed this next fall on the YouTube as well as in your own homes.

In the mean time I suggest that you consume only fresh foods such as vegetables, fruits, and meat that are fresh since this is were the energy you need actually comes from in the food you eat. Also remember to south-influence all beverages for just 13 seconds before consuming!

Post subject: Re: A New Cure for Cancer and everything else!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:25 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Sounds crazy....has anyone ever heard of this or tried this?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:31 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

I seriously doubt (unless you are one in the know) that you have heard of this yet! From the looks of your picture, your time has been spent following the normal procedures to obtain the desired results, which are now running out. At my age of 54, nothing can bring back that youthful energy unless you do this simple procedure. I figure, what have you got to lose compared to, what you have to gain if this concept proves valid. Especially if you have had physical set-backs like I have in your life.
This new-age brings with it a whole new concept in both the fluid we consume each-day and a new understanding of the word God. Did you know that is 1 Male and 7 Female Creators? All from the one source in the beginning of it all. They have communicated these facts to me, so I am now sharing these with you! As I said previously I do have much more to share, but the time is coming soon enough for those particulars.
Take it from me now, spin that fluid and get ready for a leap in time soon!

The New David

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

I seriously doubt (unless you are one in the know) that you have heard of this yet! From the looks of your picture, your time has been spent following the normal procedures to obtain the desired results, which are now running out. At my age of 54, nothing can bring back that youthful energy unless you do this simple procedure. I figure, what have you got to lose compared to, what you have to gain if this concept proves valid. Especially if you have had physical set-backs like I have in your life.
This new-age brings with it a whole new concept in both the fluid we consume each-day and a new understanding of the word God. Did you know that is 1 Male and 7 Female Creators? All from the one source in the beginning of it all. They have communicated these facts to me, so I am now sharing these with you! As I said previously I do have much more to share, but the time is coming soon enough for those particulars.
Take it from me now, spin that fluid and get ready for a leap in time soon!

The New David

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm 
Superstar Contributor

How do you south spin fluid? I am looking at my ordinary afternoon Dr.Pepper, and if i just sit here, and make it spin to the left (that is south for me) then is that south spinning? It sounds like you have some pretty big plans coming up, I will be eagerly watching for your rise in polictics.

I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change.. Delicious ambiguity.
Gilda Radner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:56 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I was curious about it too, how do you south spin? I can't watch videos right now and I'd like to know.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

It might take you awhile longer....if you have to wait on the videos listed here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 am 
Superstar Contributor

suz wrote:
Sounds crazy....has anyone ever heard of this or tried this?

The secret is in water itself, the fact that we are 70% water, direction of spin in atoms & the Bovis Scale.

“The Bovis Scale”, developed by a French physicist, quantifies or measures how positively or negatively charged a substance is. For living organisms, the key reference point on the scale is found at 6,500 Bovis Energy Units, which was considered neutral.

Scientific research has correlated the clockwise or right spin of atoms and molecules with a Bovis reading below 6,500 – in the NEGATIVE range, or life-detracting, cancer causing ageing. Besides mismanagement of the environment, readings below 6,500 are the effect of underground streams, geological faults, and Earth’s magnetic grids.

A counter clockwise or left spin, correlates with a reading above the 6,500 point, where energy gradually becomes more POSITIVE, or life enhancing, anti-ageing.

The Earth itself creates energy in the 7,000 to 18,000 range, referred to as “Biophotons” – light particles invisible to the eye. This positive radiation is necessary to the maintenance of life on Earth. The desired minimal energy level for humans is found between 8,000 to 10,000 Bovis Energy Units, or slightly positive.

Examples found in nature of this spin property include our cellular DNA, which is in a left turning spiral; all healthy cells have a left spin. In contrast, cancer cells are in a right-turning spin, polluted water, and also tap water have a right spin. This right spinning water actually robs you of energy.

Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

REMEMBER: If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:23 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Thank you for your more scientific explanation of the facts! I suppose most people will have a hard time believing me, but your explanation should satisfy even the most skeptical.

Peace and power to you my friend!

David :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:41 pm 
Superstar Contributor

so.. all i have to do is spin my water, or juice, whatever, counter clockwise for a bit?? seriously?

I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change.. Delicious ambiguity.
Gilda Radner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 pm 
Superstar Contributor

gypsywitch wrote:
so.. all i have to do is spin my water, or juice, whatever, counter clockwise for a bit?? seriously?

Or could we use our own energy to control the directions of the molecures? I've found if I insert positive & peaceful energy into the glass of water, it's more nourishing and tastes better. I got the idea from this one story where scientists were measuring the speed and direction of the molecules after exposing water to angry heavy metal music and then having a monk bless it. After the loud music, the molecules were fast and chaotic, and after the blessings, they were calm. I believe there is a lot of truth to this.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:55 am 
Valued 2012er

ROTFLMAO! Are you guys actually taking this guy seriously? REALLY!? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

Actaully, to not take me seriously would be a grave error on your part my friend.
Why would anyone waste so much time just trying to convince you of something that makes themselves NO money? Why do you think I want everyone to live for a 1000 years? And finally, why do you think you are here in the first place?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:11 pm 
Superstar Contributor

gypsywitch wrote:

Well, you are a Witch, supposedly, and you should know all about that! Shouldn’t you?

Isn’t that what’s witchcraft is all about!? Changing the direction of spin! Illusion & reality spin in opposite directions.

Water has a very important message for us all. Water is telling us to take a much deeper look at ourselves. We know that human life is directly connected to the quality of our water, both within and all around us.

From the work of Masaru Emoto (a creative and visionary Japanese researcher), we are provided with factual evidence that human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas and music, affect the molecular structure of water.

Mr. Emoto has discovered many fascinating differences in crystalline structures of water from many different sources and different conditions around the planet.

Water is a very malleable substance. Its physical shape easily adapts to whatever environment is present. But its physical appearance is not the only thing that changes, the molecular shape also changes.

The energy or vibrations of the environment will change the molecular shape of water. In this sense, water not only has the ability to visually reflect the environment, but it also molecularly reflects the environment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss69kfHqN1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwdDtpmLemY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWn4QF6dCwM

Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

REMEMBER: If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
Isn’t that what’s witchcraft is all about!? Changing the direction of spin! Illusion & reality spin in opposite directions.

No, that's not what witchcraft is all about. There is much more.

Actually, yes, I do use some techniques while stirring either counter clockwise or clockwise, but I had never heard of this particular bit of information. I was curious. I certainly don't wish to live for 1000 years however. And quite frankly, I was being polite to the new david, especially when he said he was going to run for president. He sounds like a quack, sorry TNDavid..but you kind of do.., but that doesn't mean that what you are saying isn't true, or doesn't have merit, because it may.

water is the life force, so I can see merit in some of the ideas, and I agree with calming water vs hyped up water..

But I ask a lot of questions. I do not know all the answers, even for a witch. So Begamalion, back off. I do not always understand the science behind certain things, because I know about them instinctively. So when someone begins to explain things, in a way I haven't heard before, I like to listen.
Now, please excuse me while I go spin my morning coffee..:)

Gilda Radner

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next