It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:04 pm 
Brand New Here

Year 2012 and Medjugorje
I am a scientist involved in research on bioelectrical phenomena in relation to health and
disease. Over the years of my work I have collected a number of electronic instruments
for measuring subtle electrical currents and their effects on living organisms. It has been
known for a long time that air negative ions, generated in the vicinity of flowing water
and/or in evergreen woods, have beneficial effect on human health and well-being.
However, indoor air, particularly in modern buildings, is almost completely devoid of
negative ions but is rich in positive ions that give raise to annoying and potentially
harmful static electricity. Unfortunately, our research on the health effects of air ions
have not generated any interest in the medical community at least in the Boston area.
Therefore, for many years my instruments were laying dormant in the basement of my
house until February 1985 when I read a report by Fr.Rene Laurentin, a renown French
Mariologist, on the apparitions of Our Lady in Medjugorje. In this report Fr. Laurentin
described a certain event that happened only once in the history of Marian apparitions.
One evening in July 1981, when young visionaries were gathered at Podbro
Hill, one of them, Vicka, announced that the Gospa, (Mother ofGod) can be touched by everyone of about 100 people who were present there at this particular time. Although no one could see H er, people were flocking to the site at about
5 feet above the ground, as pointed out by Vicka, extending their hands to reach this
invisible point in the air. It should be noted that amongs them were several secret police
agents who were ordered to report on this potential anti-government activity. When Fr.
Laurentin heard about this mysterious event, he went to Medjugorje and interviewed all
those who were able to "touch" the Gospa. What he heard from them was extraordinary,
namely everybody reported touching a hard metallic object from which a weak electrical
current was flowing. Nobody could understand this, since Our Lady was seen by the
visionaries as being dressed in a soft tunic. It shouldbe remembered that electricity is a fundamental form of energy that is amenable byexternal forces.

Soon after I got hold of the unpublished report by Fr. Rene Laurentin written together
with Prof. Henri Joyeux of the University of Montpellier in France. A medical team of
electrophysiologistsle ad by him had documentedt hat the image of Our Lady was
mysteriously created in their brains as if they truly had seen and heard Her.
Electroencephalographaincal analyses of the children's brain waves clearly indicated that
they were in the state of ecstasy oblivious to external stimuli. Professor Joyeux's report
convinced me that the apparitions in Medjugorje must be associated with bioeletrical
phenomenas, so I decided to go there. I arrived in Medjugorje on March 14. 1985 carrying with me a portable, recharchable Electroscope. This instrument can measure both electrically charged air ions and ionizing radiation from radioactive sources. It should be noted that soon after the incident at Podboro Hill, Yugoslav
authorities had forbidden any such outdoor meetings, so the visionaries started to gather
in a small room adjacent to the altar in St. James church. Although originally the
measurements were intended to be made during an actual apparition, due to the change of
the rules no one could be present anymore in this room at such a time. Therefore I left
the Electroscope inside the room connected to a tape-recorder. At 5 PM March 15' 1985, St.James church was already filled with local people and some Italian pilgrims. When the Electroscope was
turned on it showed an extremely high reading of air ions concentration ( close to 100
000 per cu.cm of air! ). However, switching the instrument into the
mode fbr the detection of nuclear radiation, displayed an even more bizarre reading of
100 000 millirads (mR) per hour! It should be noted that such a dose of ionizing radiation
would in about 8 hours expose every one present in the room to a lethal dose of ionizing
radiation. Two hours later, while people were still praying in the church, the instrument
still showed the same extremely high reading. It was so unusual that since that time I
was taking measurements every 30 minutes at various places' For example' after the
Mass a reading outside the church was only 4000 milliards/hr, which was still much
higher than the normal background reading of about 100 mR/hr.
According to all known laws of radiobiology the visionaries exposed to such an intense
nuclear radiation should have died in a couple of weeks due to the post-radiation
sickness. Unexpectedly albeit forlunately, the next morning on Saturday March l6' the
reading in the room of ihe apparitions was only less than a thousand mR/hr, with a small
group-of people present in the church. However, at about 4 PM, when parishioners and
pilgrims siarted to gather and began praying, the reading went up slowly and reached a
reading of 20 000 mR/hr, to decrease again after the Mass. Such peaks of radiation
were recorded altogether on six different occasions at three separatel ocations. Clearly
then the Electroscop was recording some kind of radiation which was not of a nuclear
origin, otherwise the visionaries would be dead long ago. Besides, no known radiation
behaves in such a cyclical fashion. Was it then induced by prayers, and if so' by what
mechanism?

For the next 20 years I have struggled to comprehend the meaning of this energy
demonstrated in Medjugorje in 1985, then in 2006 I learned about the Earth precession,
a phenomenon previously unknown to me. Precession was discovered by the astronomer
Hipparchus in 120 BC and first theoretically explained yb Isaac Newton in the 17th
century. The Earth wobbles as it spins due to torque created primarily by the sun and
moon and therefore has cycles of non-perfect elliptical orbits of the Sun. The north pole
sweeps out a cone shape in the celestial sphere. The circle this cone scribes has a
diametero f 46.878d egrees. The length of one period of the precession is 25 770 years
and its current cycle ends on December 21,2012 as predicted by current astronomical
data. It is, however, quite amazing that the Mayan calendar, which began on August 13,
3 I 14 BC, ends exactly on December2 l, 2012, after which a new spiritual civilization is
predicted to emerge. It should be noted that the Mayans, by contrast to contemporary
scientists, considered science and religion as one.

What could precipitate such a sudden end of our civilization? Amongst all possible
factors one stands out as the most likely culprit namely,the lack of electricity. And this
can happen in 2012 for the following reasons. First of all, we should remember the fact
that we on Earth are not cooked like chickens in a microwave oven is due to the
protective effect of the geomagnetic field which effectively deflects solar radiation
continuously generated by solar flares. The intensity of which fluctuates periodically in
11-year cycles, the next maximum burst occurring in 2012. An example of a dramatic
effect of concerted increase in solar flares and decreased geomagnetic field, is an event
recorded on March 13, 1989 a t2:44 AM. At that time a transformerrailure on one of the
main power transmission lines in the HydroQuebec system precipitated a catastrophic
collapse of the entire power grid. Six million people lost electrical power for 9 or more
hours. The transformer failure was a direct consequence of ground induced currents
caused by a high density of protons( positively charged hydrogen atoms) emerging from
the Sun at high speed. In 2005, sunspot 798 released a series of monster solar flares,
the largest ever recorded, and causeda blackout of many radio transmissionsons on the
planet. In addition to the electromagnetic effects of solar flares, they also affect the
weather on Earth. For example, Hurricane Katrina and all other record-setting hurricanes
in 2005 were connected to the unusually intense solar activity for this year. Some
scientist sbelieve that the increased solar activity may cause earthquakes as well.
All these catastrophic events are not as consequential for our civilization as a sudden
breakdown of electrical power. In 2012 as a result of combined effects of a null
geomagneticfi eld and intenses olar flares.t he Earth will be bombardedw ith high density
proton winds. The positively charged particles will short-circuit not only electrical power
grids but also all electronic devices. Although it is very hard to imagine life without electricity,
it should be remembered that our current technological era is based on previous civilizations
that lived for millennia withoutel ectricity. Hence. we have to learn how to survive without it
and how to harness the power of nature by other less destructive means, possibly by employing our spiritual
capacities. As Jesus Christ said once - we could move trees and mountains if we have
sufficiently strong faith. Perhaps, the year 2012 rs going to be a lesson for us how to
regain such faith.

It is quite striking for me that the events of year 2012 are so similar to those prophesied
to take place during so called Three Days of Darkness (3DD). According to The
M+G+R Foundation this prophecy is based on revelations to l9th Century Blessed Anna
Maria Taigi and Marie Julie Jahenny of La Fraudais. Their description of events during
3DD is almost identical to that written by Padre Pio in his two letters to the Commission
of Heroldsbach appointed by the Vatican. Lord to him on two different occasions what
follows: "Hurricanes of fire will pour forth from the clouds and spread over the entire
earth. It will begin during a very cold night. The wind will roar. Keep your
windows well covered, do not look out. Light a blessed candle which will
suffice for many days. Pray the rosary. Provide yourself with sufficient food and
water, including animals for they shall be in need of sustenance afterwards. My
elect shall not see My wrath. No harm will come to those who are in the state of
grace and who seek My Mother's protection. Those who disregard this advice
will be killed instantly. But after three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease.
On the following day the sun will shine again and it will be SPRINGTIME. Angels
will descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit of peace on the earth."
These are only some of the excerpts from Padre Pio's letters, but just sufficient to give us
an idea what is going to happen during those days of darkness. From my reading of
many books on the Year 2012, I see that this scenario is very similar to that described in
these books, the common theme being that there will be no electrical power to heat and
light our homes, and the only protection will come from prayers, especially to the Mother
of God, and by lighting a blessed candle. It is very likely that far-infrared light
emanating from blessed candles may also offer additional protection, as demonstrated by
an American physicist, Prof. Philip Callahan of the University of Florida. It may sound
presumptous, but I believe that electromagnetic energy generated during prayers in
Medjugorje, where The Mother of God is appearing daily, may form a kind of a
protective umbrella against deadly radiation coming with the solar wind. It should be
noted that a group of Jesuits survived without any scratch an atomic explosion right in
the middle of Hiroshima, Japan, where they lived near ground zero. Even their animals
and the grass on their property was protected. The Jesuits have been medically
investigated for over the next 30 years, but no scientific explanation has been offered for their
survival of atomic blast. It is believed that they were protected because they lived the
Message of Fatima. It is worth mentioning here, that Medjugorje is considered by some
to be a continuation of the Fatima apparitions and miracles. Another similarity between
events of the year 2012 and 3DD is that after these three days there will be Spring again.
Due to closing of the recent precession cycle in 2012, the Earth axis will assume a
perpendicular position with respect to the Galactic eclipse and thus geographic areas between Poles
and the Equator will have a constant, Spring-like weather.

In conclusion, despite terrifying predictions associated with the year 2012, we will
survive if we follow the instructions given to us by God. It is possible that many people
will perish, but we cannot consider it to be God's wrath, but a kind of a self-punishment
resulting from our lack of faith particularly in a protective power of Our Lady.

Suggested Reading:

Rene Laurentin and Henri Joyeux: Scientific&Medical Studies on the
Apparitions at Medjugorje (Veritas Publications )1997.

Lawrence E. Joseph: Apocalipse 2012 (Broad 2007).

Adrian Gilbert: 2012: Mayan Year of Destiny. (A.R.E.Press,2006)

Patrick Geryl:The World Cataclysm in 2012 (Adventure Press,2005)

Post subject: Re: Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:18 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Thank you for your post, amadeus.

I went to Medjugorje in 1988.

I posted it here on the forum as well.

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4025&p=48739&hilit=Fatima#p48739

edit for spelling error

Last edited by Sophia on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:46 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for sharing that with us.

[Note: amadeus is the original author of this article]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent post!!

I'm a firm believer in this topic; starting with the 1917 sightings, then to Egypt in 1970.
And Medjugorje is a continuation...

--->> All of these sightings were just prior to incredible human suffering in the area.
Sophia's been there...and I also have a personal connection with this.

And.... :shock: :shock: ...I've always thought Electricity could be non-existent after 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_apparition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fatima
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Me%C4%91ugorje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:33 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Now that I'm done giving props for that short book (OP)....

I do have one small, small, minor problem. Precession, IMO, does not have a starting or end point. If the polar axis makes a slow circle around the sky (46 degrees - double our 23 deg "tilt"), then how can one say it has a starting or an ending point?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:43 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Nice Post......something else to consider.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:26 pm 
Brand New Here

Deja Q wrote:
Now that I'm done giving props for that short book (OP)....

I do have one small, small, minor problem. Precession, IMO, does not have a starting or end point. If the polar axis makes a slow circle around the sky (46 degrees - double our 23 deg "tilt"), then how can one say it has a starting or an ending point?

Although it is conterintutive, precession must have its beginning by definition. A spinning body, such as a gyroscope, does not wobble unless is subjected to an external force. Precession begins only at the moment of forcing tilt of its axisis of rotation. In the case of Earth the wobble is known as precession of the equinoxes that makes a full circle in roughly 26 000 years and will end in 2012. It is clear, at least for me, that the Mayans must have been aware of a catastrophic event in the history of Earth that disturbed its axis of rotation. It is therefore possible that prior to this event there was on Earth a Spring-like climate (Paradise?) that is expected to return in 2012 after Three Days of Darkness. I also believe that that we are currently being given messages about this coming event encoded in the form of Crop Circles. This particular phenomenon occurring all over the world fo the last several decades, deserves a separate treatment.

Amadeus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:44 am 
Superstar Contributor

Well you kind of lost me there about the crop circles, when digging down to the nitty gritty all I've ever found were people were sneeking in and doing them at night.
Amadeus, your original post was excellent! Truly. As was Deja Q's links, WHAT A FIND!
As I see it, the dance of the sun was described by some as a zig-zag {pole shift} pattern but by others as something like a large asteroid giving off a lot of heat and fire coming at the earth. One thing for sure, there IS MORE TO IT than the Church admits....why would they have an observatory and why would Mother Angelica say we are coming to an end in her Christmas show if there wasn't more to it?????

These parts say a lot.

.On November 11, 1984, as reported in the Pauline Catholic magazine Jesus, Cardinal Ratzinger stated that he had "read the text of the Third Secret." When asked why he had not revealed it, he replied:

"Because, according to the judgment of the Popes, it adds nothing to what a Christian must know concerning what derives from Revelation: i.e., a radical call for conversion; the absolute importance of history; the dangers threatening the faith and the life of the Christian, and therefore of the world. And then the importance of the end times. If it is not made public - at least for the time being - it is in order to prevent religious prophecy from being mistaken for a quest for the sensational."

This followed the report in the October 1981 issue of the German Catholic magazine Stimme des Glaubens of a discussion at Fulda in November 1980 when Pope John Paul II had stated to a select group of German Catholics, in response to the question why he had not revealed the Third Secret of Fatima, "If you read that the oceans will inundate continents, and millions of people will die suddenly in a few minutes, once this is known, then in reality it is not necessary to insist on the publication of this Secret."However, in another interview, Pope John Paul II indicated that the entire secret of Fatima could be summarized in the idea that prayer, especially the Rosary, is the remedy against all manner of evil.On November 15, 1966 Pope Paul VI revised the Code of Canon Law, striking down canons 1399 and 2318, which among other things had prohibited and penalized the publication of any material concerning any apparitions (approved or not) without beforehand obtaining a bishop’s imprimatur. After the revision, therefore, anyone in the Church was permitted to publish freely on Marian apparitions, including those at Fatima. Yet Sister Lúcia was still forbidden to reveal the Fatima Secret. She remained under an order of silence until her death in February 2005, unable to speak freely about Fatima without special permission from the Vatican.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm 
Very 2012esque

Someone had mentioned that the May 21, 2011 doomsday theory was originally one of the secrets of Fatima...so I googled it...and found the above topic. Since this was posted in 2008 I think it is a good topic for today.

I agree with the author about solar flares causing chaos, not only on physically on the earth, but mentally/consciouslly to us.

Enjoy...again.

Calliefive from NorCal

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:50 pm 
2012 Elder

Quote:
"Hurricanes of fire will pour forth from the clouds and spread over the entire
earth. It will begin during a very cold night. The wind will roar. Keep your
windows well covered, do not look out. Light a blessed candle which will
suffice for many days. Pray the rosary. Provide yourself with sufficient food and
water, including animals for they shall be in need of sustenance afterwards. My
elect shall not see My wrath. No harm will come to those who are in the state of
grace and who seek My Mother's protection. Those who disregard this advice
will be killed instantly. But after three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease.
On the following day the sun will shine again and it will be SPRINGTIME. Angels
will descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit of peace on the earth."

If anyone wants the rest of "St. Padre Pio's Prophecy: The Great Tribulation; The Remnant" you can find it here: http://www.divinemercyinc.com/St%20Padr ... hecies.htm

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:09 am 
Superstar Contributor

Amapeus

“What could precipitate such a sudden end of our civilization? Amongst all possible factors one stands out as the most likely culprit, namely, the lack of electricity.”

I think end to our civilization needs to be defined?

I think about my parents, my parents think about their parents, and their grand parents!

Bottom line is that they have traced our DNA back to one woman, they think she is around 100 thousand years old, or older, I think she is around 3.3 million years old or older.

So what civilization are you talking about?

We have lived without electricity far longer than we have lived with it, or have we? Static Electricity!

Something about something that was written, well? Some years ago I made a transmitter, it was a simple project and it worked! The transmission had a slight time delay of about a year, I didn’t make contact with the mother of God but I was able to make contact with God. I did have several visions if that’s what you want to call them, they weren’t police guarding someone, I like to refer to them as Legends.

Yesterday the air was totally saturated, prior to a downpour of rain, I accidentally released some Freon and I noticed that there was static electricity everywhere in quite a large area? No mater what you touched or came close to, weather it was conductive or not you felt the static electricity?

Time Delay-a device used for stopping time from starting before it was supposed to start.

Time Relay-a device used for starting time when it is supposed to start.

Time Capacitor-a device for starting time before it’s going to start.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:51 am 
Superstar Contributor

That was very good. You have great coverage on many different topics.

The sun it is.

Post subject: Year 2012, Medjugorje & 3 Days of Darkness
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 am 
Valued 2012er

Within the few surviving Mayan histories, it was also stated that the end of the 4th (the current one) will end when our technology rises up against us.... Perhaps that could also allude to there simply being a sudden lack of what we have become overly-dependent on--such as electricity.

Very interesting thread!
O;-)

....you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.~~Bob
:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

It is commonly known that human beings use about 10 percent our brains. The remainder that is dormant hides the key to solving the problems of the human condition. At risk for sounding like propagating religious beliefs, the reality of the matter is that human beings are endowed naturally with a latent power that is based on metaphysics. Yes, there are serious problems in the potential approach of the 2012 paradigm shifts, but there is a solution and it based on how the universe works with intelligent life in the form of two way communications. In Kung Fu and martial arts, it is the Chi that is the core of all things manifesting. Therefore the solution to the 2012 issue is based on working with our Chi, and somehow surviving all this. It is about mind over matter. The dormant human mind has the key, in order to awaken or access it, there are ancient methods which have always been available to possibly become active at moments of crisis. It is only at the precipice that we evolve. Now is the time. I believe we can change our future and destiny only if the collective human species works together.

In order to survive the conceptual 2012 and all its potential chaos, we need to learn the ways of synchronicity such as in the examples of Moses parting the Red Sea. More at http://www.qurandroid.com on how to survive crisis.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:44 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

I have been interested in the work of Amadeus ever since I first read his report. I know from personal experience that what Amadeus' research reveals is absolutely genuine.

I also want to let you know that I have started a Blog. It will be mostly on the subject of Catholic Prophecy, Marian Apparitions, etc. I have also taken up an interest in the prophecies of Christopher Columbus. You might be surprised if you visited my Blog!

VISIT JEANNE'S BLOG! http://jeanneshouseafire.blogspot.com/

Love, Jeanne

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]