It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: secret of the flower of life
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

ill start off by saying that 2012 is when the christ/unity consciousness grip above earth will be completed, and we as a race will be able to ascend. i know that coming right out and saying that u wana say "forget u man like u know" well if u would like to know y i say that in full detail and history of this planet read "the ancient secrets of the flower of life" by melchizidek drunvalo. here is a link:

http://satanicsingles.com/library/Melch ... f_Life.pdf

its a long book but it gives the begining of this planet up to now, and even pulls together just about every religion and mathematecal system out there including eisteins stuff. it is probably the best book ive ever come across and i just found the second volume from scribd.com and tho i havent read it yet supposedly it contains pics of pyramids and buildings on mars. it exlpains just about any single question u may have about existence and more. i share this with u my beloved brothers and sisters in the name of unity and peace among us all.

Post subject: Re: secret of the flower of life
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Awesome, thanks for the link.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:35 am 
Superstar Contributor

Thanks for the Information about melchizidek, but what I really want to know is if the 46 and 2 theory is true.

Attachments:
File comment: Shine on benevolent son
cosmicchristdetail.JPG
cosmicchristdetail.JPG [ 63.06 KiB | Viewed 902 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:37 am 
Superstar Contributor

^^^^^^^ALEX GREY^^^^^^^^ anyone who has'nt seen his art works google his name ist pretty amazing stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

ok ill explain the chromosome thing

there are 5 stages to human levels of consciousness, and they are seen by the chromosome number. right now, in the modern world we are 44 + 2 chromosomes, in the second level of conciousness. there are aboriginal tribles that are a stage below us and they have 42+2 chromosomes. they also have a shared memory in wat is called "dreamtime", in which all members of the 42+2 people can access the memory of any other. this has ben proven today. we are unified at the 1st 3rd and 5th stages, and seperate at the 2nd and 4th. this is all dun for a reason. the third level is 46+2 and the forth 48+2 and then finally the fifth that a human can b to still b called a human is 50+2. if anyone is interested i can also tell u all about the dimentions, how many, how they work, and how travel between them is possible. :)

Post subject: that's cool
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

I can't believe how incredible that theory is, it's truly the most mind expanding thing I've ever heard.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:23 am 
Superstar Contributor

master_D wrote:
ok ill explain the chromosome thing

there are 5 stages to human levels of consciousness, and they are seen by the chromosome number. right now, in the modern world we are 44 + 2 chromosomes, in the second level of conciousness. there are aboriginal tribles that are a stage below us and they have 42+2 chromosomes. they also have a shared memory in wat is called "dreamtime", in which all members of the 42+2 people can access the memory of any other. this has ben proven today. we are unified at the 1st 3rd and 5th stages, and seperate at the 2nd and 4th. this is all dun for a reason. the third level is 46+2 and the forth 48+2 and then finally the fifth that a human can b to still b called a human is 50+2. if anyone is interested i can also tell u all about the dimentions, how many, how they work, and how travel between them is possible. :)

....very cool stuff "D" i look foward to more of your posts, and ideas.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:37 am 
Site Admin

master_D wrote:
right now, in the modern world we are 44 + 2 chromosomes, in the second level of conciousness. there are aboriginal tribles that are a stage below us and they have 42+2 chromosomes.

Anything to support this? Sounds very wrong to me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:36 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

how bout the fact that we have 46 chromosomes dude? and if ur unbelieving of the aboriginal one im sure u can look it up.

wait a minute... if ur the admin for this site, and ur not even offering a counterpoint, that sounds kinda suspicious to me..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:19 am 
Site Admin

I am offering a counterpoint. A few people have 44, but that is abnormal, for example they might have acute lymphoblastic leukemia...
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... id=1939895

I'm not one to hold back on racial differences, but normally all humans have 46 chromosomes, regardless of race.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:38 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

well thank you for offering a counterpoint, and i mean to be honest theres no way for me to b able to count all the chromosomes, this is just coming from a source that from wat i can tell is accurate. however, i have also studied timothy leary and his work is among my favorites, so perhaps rather than a matter of physical chromosomes it could be a reference to the 8 states of consciousness and there differences, such as if the aboriginal people never dwelled upon or lost any of the femenine qualities of the right brain. but again im still just offering a different point of view, and i am only 19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:36 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I've heard of aboriginal tribes having 42 and 2 chromosomes, but I could never confirm it. This theory has alluded me since I heard it though that doesn't take away from the intrigue or from wondering about the necessity of the other two chromosomes. My first inclination was they would give us telepathy enabling everyone to know each others motives and intelligence, but I can't quite say what I believe because it's to awesome and my eyes start crossing.

Attachments:
File comment: Know thyself
Passage de Papillion.JPG
Passage de Papillion.JPG [ 47.98 KiB | Viewed 894 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

This is one of tools best songs and it's about the 46 and 2 theory.... i have read much on this. Here is a video about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A

I feel the song is about the last thoughts a person has before he or she dies. They are waiting to die and they hear those dying around them, and as the shots come closer and closer the person has a near death experience that evolves them into a person with 46 & 2 = 48 chromosomes, which is the next evolutionary step, "do whatever it takes to step through" ....... death is what is required to step through.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

....it took me 2 days to finish reading that first post "D".....i just wanted to thank you for posting it.It really cleared alot up for me....i mean alot.I feel like a new person...lol honeslty...i dont think any of it was bullshit.What an amazeing read for me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:14 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

thats awesome man i felt exactly the same way!! im glad i could be helpful!

yes the chromosome theory is still very interesting to me, especially that its ben said a number of times that the aboriginal people are natural at telepathy and unity and the sort, and an interesting point that the book brought up was people with down syndrome.

people with down syndrome have 45+2 chromosomes, they are halfway to the next step. this can be inferred by normal people in the way that they are incredibly loving to everyone around them (at least all that ive come into contact with) yet they lack the left brained (or male, and logical rather than emotional) aspect. is anyone interested in wat the star of david is? its actualy quite simple and scientifically provable, and from the same book which is y im still giving the chromosome thing a chance despite the previous argument by the moderator.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next