It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: UFO Abductions - A Haven Topic
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm 
Valued 2012er

Its not a lawn, its a feild... And learn how to spell "YOU" not ewe.

Dictionary: Ewe refers to a female goat.

I for one am not a goat.

As for fertilizer...that field had none on it for over 10 years.

English i can write, obviously "you" need to go back to learn your ABCs.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:55 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Raphael, you really are the ultimate in self centered, egotistical, condescending, rude, and downright %$#@ ignorant twats to ever walk on this planet.

I dont care if this post gets me banned from this forum but, after 6 months of reading your drivel I finally cracked and had to say something. You are a total tosspot. Rob obviously puts up with you for some reason, but whatever that is, until it's explained on open forum then the rest of us will continue to wonder why you haven't been banned from here like you have from every other forum you've ever been on.

I know we can all put you on the foe list but the majority dont bother just in case you might actually post something that is actually interesting and relevent. Unfortunately that has not been the case, and after 6 months of listening to your total crap about swastikas (that apparently, according to EWE, mean everything) I've had enough.

I'm a fairly tolerant person, but EWE pal are OTT.

Rob, Mods, I do care if you ban me because this site is used every day of the week by me (even if I dont post a lot), but if you do after this post then I will understand, but please first explain why you put up with this absolute %$#@ turd, who's sole purpose in life is to insult everyone who doesn't adhere to his pathetic ideas.......

Totally pissed off

OJ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:02 pm 
Valued 2012er

I totally agree with u OJ... I just started coming on this site, and I've lready had enough. People like Raphael should be banned...not you OJ.

PS~ TO ALL OF YOU WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALIENS...WHY DO YOU EVEN COME ON SITES LIKE THIS???? IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 pm 
Author / Researcher

Odd Job wrote:

I know we can all put you on the foe list but the majority dont bother just in case you might actually post something that is actually interesting and relevent. Unfortunately that has not been the case, and after 6 months of listening to your total crap about swastikas (that apparently, according to EWE, mean everything) I've had enough.

Totally pissed off

OJ

is that the best juice you can muster OJ?
BS about the 12,000 swastika eh?
Do you have a crucifix hanging around your neck?

the sheeple define their own ignorance by what THEY say and how THEY respond to FACTS that can be proved.
I just point out the obvious.

there is far too much evidence that the source of abductions are the BRAIN and not ALIENS.

need I point out the obvious...... :lol:
WHY DON"T THEY ABDUCT BUDDHIST MONKS eh?

Maybe maybe their BRAINS are not susceptible to such contrived Judeao/Christian BS?
POST ONE LINK where a buddhist monk claims he was probed below the robe?
DUHHHHHHHHH

show me the evidence that the abductions are the result of 'an out of body experience' i.e beam me up scotty?
C'mon?
Please do call me a skeptic...but the sheeple are the ones that have proved their gullibility time and time again..... :wink:

Rob does not let me do as I please btw, I have been banned several times. :oops:
However my strength, I believe why Rob lets me stay is because I post threads like this one.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11380
A real gem lost on most of EWE.
Too bad because it blows the lid of St. Peter's Basilica and another contrived narrative that has plagued humanity for 2000+ violent years.....

And Rob is clever enough to understand my logical responses are based mostly on an UNcommon logic, not sheeple and seegullible emotions.
He probably wonders how I can deal with wave after wave of the newbies on this forum that get welcomed by me, and my claims of epiphany.
He probably thinks I am a bit crazy by now.

ARE the two of ewe going to deny me my 'visions' about having conversations with my GOD?
A god that history records as a god?
My god has been seen and documented on the side of UFOs too?
YES :lol:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... -swastika/

Really is not my problem if EWE don't understand the above post I authored and my research into a 12,000+ year old symbol that is being obviously used against the human collective....to instill FEAR.

IT is yours and sadly all the other folks who can't answer simple questions...like why PRIESTS/MONKs are never abducted...only one of the flock is gone miSSing?

So are you and meliSSa bible thumpers dude?
Eh melissa...were you raised believing in 'god'?
just a guess....were you raised to believe the Son of God walked on water?
I do not deny anybody their beliefs......however my kids are inheriting this illusion too.
I just want to balance the equation.
OK?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm 
Valued 2012er

So does anyone have an explanation for what happend to me???

Cause I believe it was "them".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 pm 
2012 Elder

Melissa*C1987 wrote:
Dictionary: Ewe refers to a female goat.
I for one am not a goat.
As for fertilizer...that field had none on it for over 10 years.
English i can write, obviously "you" need to go back to learn your ABCs.

:lol:
Ok, I see you met Raph. The term mostly harmless applies. :wink:

I was looking for UFO abduction updates. I'll come back later...much later. :?
Ace

The Oath of the Paladin #10. Thou shalt always Be the champion of the Right and the Good against Injustice and Evil.
宣誓的帕拉丁# 10 。你应该永远是冠军的权利和良好的反对非正义和邪恶。

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 pm 
Author / Researcher

Melissa*C1987 wrote:
So does anyone have an explanation for what happend to me???

Cause I believe it was "them".

define 'them'?
Aliens working for the CIA?

This woman can perhaps add some insight to your 'claims'.
JILL BOLTE TAYLOR is a real life brain anatomist and she had a real stroke of real insight...and she is an inspiration to me and many many other PROFESSIONALS.
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/jill ... sight.html

She can give the herd of EWE some real insight to the power of the MIND.
EWE folks wanna learn or just continue to bleat nonsense?

namaste

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:41 pm 
Valued 2012er

Sorry to burst your bubble Raph...but I don't believe in God, nor jesus. I never read the bible, and never been to church. My family is somewhat religious, but I however am not. So 'fook ewe'...LMFAO!!!

If you do not believe in Aliens, get the f**k off this site...

And never believe anything you read in books...all the education in the world will never give you the true answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:52 pm 
Author / Researcher

Melissa*C1987 wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble Raph...but I don't believe in God, nor jesus. I never read the bible, and never been to church. My family is somewhat religious, but I however am not. So 'fook ewe'...LMFAO!!!

If you do not believe in Aliens, get the f**k off this site...

And never believe anything you read in books...all the education in the world will never give you the true answer.

somewhat religious WTF?
:lol:
an apple does not fall far from the TREE.....duh, eh William, please do tell?
maybe you should get an education in alchemy?

this forum is called 2012, and 2012 is based on mostly the fact the Maya calender resets itself.
So can you provide a link where the Maya elders today talk about UFOs being the 2012 event?
didn't think so.

Rob has an open mind, and he is a fine man to tolerate 'fiction', and being a fine man, he feels everybody is entitled to their opinions.
Personally I wouldn't, it just adds to the 'he said she said' confusion.
Kids raising kids on these forums, spreading ignorance, lacking critical thinking.

watch the video from Jill Bolte Taylor
we all need to believe in something eh meliSSa?

I have actually seen swastikas ('god') on the side of UFOs.
I have pictures to prove it.
top that darlin'

again why don't buddhist monks get abducted?
why do they go after mostly westerners and not the indigenous?
Aborigines do not talk about alien abductions?
And it is the westerners like connecting NO dots on this forum that posts links about westerners seeing Aliens in cave art....duh.....

I can't figure that one out.
WELL yes I can.
The sheeple seegullible brain raised on confused meSSages are easily conned and fused into one large herd of wankers.

Can't f**k with an indigenous brain or MINE that has been trained to recognize archetype.
Did Carl Jung believe in aliens or archetypes?
geesh, like I said critical thinking has gone the way of the dodo.

namaste

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:29 pm 
Valued 2012er

Ralph, you a f**king Blocked-head German Nazis!!! And canadians fought and won 2 world wasr with you you pig-head bas**rd!
Get the hell off this site if you're gonna talk sh!t about anybody else of a different race, culture, or origin!!!!

I take in offence about the Aboriginals, since I am part Mohawk. And yes, there were cave drawings of aliens and UFOs! There is proof of that. So go out and visit other countries and find them.

Otherwise, WW3 is on!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:24 am 
Very 2012esque

Raphael wrote:
Melissa*C1987 wrote:
Maybe somebody needs to learn how to spell before they make dumb comments about other people's experiences...

maybe somebody should know how to comprehend what people write....

I never said you had been hypnotized by a hypnotist did I, silly ewe.

if you can't comprehend plain english......how the fook can you comprehend what your silly brain is suggesting?

you should be put under observation.

namaste

It seems to me that if you are so bent on having fun by bashing others that maybe you are the one that should be under observation nut case. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 am 
Author / Researcher

Nathan wrote:
Stand up for what you believe in !!

Love your quote Nathan.... :lol: :lol:

Melissa*C1987 wrote:
Ralph, you a f**king Blocked-head German Nazis!!! And canadians fought and won 2 world wasr with you you pig-head bas**rd!
Get the hell off this site if you're gonna talk sh!t about anybody else of a different race, culture, or origin!!!!

I take in offence about the Aboriginals, since I am part Mohawk. And yes, there were cave drawings of aliens and UFOs! There is proof of that. So go out and visit other countries and find them.

Otherwise, WW3 is on!

>>as a mohawk you must know what Toronto means?
>>as a mohawk you must know that MANY of the NORTH AMERICAN indigenous worshipped the swastika?
LIKE THE HOPI and the NAVAJO?

>>as a native did you know that HOPI / whose ancestors were the Anasazi who can be traced to the Aztec who adopted a similar calendar to the Maya had the SWASTIKA as part of their creation mythology?

YES you fallen angel.

Did you know any of that meliSSa born in C1987?
What is the 'c' for in your name?
Should I guess? :lol:
So you are what 22?

I am a GERMAN NAZI?
:lol: :lol:
No darlin' born and raised and bred in Zionist KAnada...but I do have a dual citizenship with Germany.

Now take a look at your Rogers Cable Bill you ignoramus....
DO EWE see the SWASTIKA?
EH?
They even use the same colors as the NAZI SWASTIKA?
BLACK WHITE and RED?
Yes THE CORPORATION uses this symbol all the time.....but the symbol illiterate, that is EWE Melissa and many others on this forum just DON'T SEE IT.

EWE have been made numb and dumb with an intent, sweetie pi.

I never realized Ontario had such backward folk who still believe in the evil NAZI...put down those crappy Toronto Zionist newspapers....okay....do yourself a favor and really learn about YOUR people...or do you use your creed as some kind of pathetic crutch?

EWE got real problems darlin'
Listen to your elders... :wink:

namaste

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:16 am 
Very 2012esque

Hey Raphael I do have a link that is on the line linking 2012 to the crop circles, you might even enjoy it. The beginning is boring but give it a good read.

All About 2012 ..the Mayan Calendar Does Not End Please Keep ... On the winter solstice of 2012, the noonday Sun exactly conjuncts the crossing point of the sun's ecliptic with the galactic plane, while also closely ...
http://www.scribd.com/.../All-About-201 ... nteresting

So the link seems not to work but if you click on it and then search 2012 does not end , it will bring it up.

I have to admit it is not wise of me to give you any attention since it is obvious that is the only reason you are on this site but I am bored and thought it would be fun to talk to a fellow German. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:36 am 
Author / Researcher

nathan wrote:

I have to admit it is not wise of me to give you any attention since it is obvious that is the only reason you are on this site but I am bored and thought it would be fun to talk to a fellow German. :wink:

hey nathan thanks for the link...but this thread is about german UFO's being flown by Judeao/Christians who believe they are the chosen ones, and they are abducting sheeple and seegullibles and using them as human guinea pigs....

I can't understand why?
I thought the Aliens made us, why would they need to abduct us....or maybe they are just tagging ewe folks?

Is that an earring Melissa or a tag?
ewe are #112358 in my books...
I swear that is the gospel truth darlin'

namaste

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:24 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

hmmmm......I too have German blood in me. I've often wanted to check out my family tree but afraid of what I might find.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next