It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Crop Circles being destroyed hours after being found Why?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 am 
Valued 2012er

Why don't they want us to see them?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html
Attachment:
1164411.jpg
1164411.jpg [ 131.72 KiB | Viewed 271 times ]

Attachment:
1164409.jpg
1164409.jpg [ 77.62 KiB | Viewed 267 times ]

Attachment:
DSCN0991.jpg
DSCN0991.jpg [ 19.21 KiB | Viewed 270 times ]

Post subject: Re: Crop Circles being destroyed hours after being found Why?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 am 
Valued 2012er

More
Attachment:
DSCN0995.jpg
DSCN0995.jpg [ 101.14 KiB | Viewed 269 times ]

Attachment:
DSCN0992.jpg
DSCN0992.jpg [ 102.45 KiB | Viewed 268 times ]

Attachment:
DSCN1000.jpg
DSCN1000.jpg [ 104.38 KiB | Viewed 273 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:07 am 
Superstar Contributor

They are being destroyed because of their content. Messages and signs you are not supposed to see.

jyio frtyure dirtew......dswqrt!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

It may be because of people entering the farmer's field, possibly causing more damage to their crops. So the best way to prevent that is to remove the crop circle? and create a square :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 pm 
Superstar Contributor

iam guessing its disgruntled farmers, wheat and malt prices have doubled this month due to Russia banning wheat exports. its kind of all related to the errrr breakdown of your current way of life, but alas most people wont believe it until the very last second.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 pm 
Superstar Contributor

world-change wrote:
iam guessing its disgruntled farmers, wheat and malt prices have doubled this month due to Russia banning wheat exports. its kind of all related to the errrr breakdown of your current way of life, but alas most people wont believe it until the very last second.

I know right

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Well, as long as most of these crop circle makers remain "anonymous" this problem will continue, specially these days with the info spreading so fast... :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:30 pm 
Superstar Contributor

world-change wrote:

Ahhh, perhaps, however, I am stunned by the huge artistic abilities of these poor disgruntled farmers. Who knew we had Picasso, VanGogh, and DaVinci living such a pedestrian life out in the boonies. With such capacious, amazing artistic ability , who needs a combine?

----Quiet Riot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I love the whole delicious irony of crop circles, works of art and mystery mostly found in wheat fields cultivated by pedestrian farmers. It's such multi-leveled poetry.

As for destroying them, it's just another cheap ploy on someone's part to feel effective, powerful, relevant. Anyone can easily destroy, deface, but not just anyone could conjure those works of art in obscure fields.

I do think there is some danger that people will learn the crop circle lexicon and someone somewhere knows that the language of the crop circles is clearly evolving into something more interactive and people are starting to tap into this language.

As long as we have the photographs of the original, unmolested crop circle, we can continue to integrate these new "heiroglyphs" into our psyches.

I wonder if anyone has put together the two crop circles on different fields that looked like the other half of each other?

Up until very recently, I never really paid attention, but the ones that looked like they could lend themselves to animation of some sort kinda woke me up.

Further I'm beginning to believe that if we show signs that we get what the pictures are saying, that communication will have effectively taken place between us and the crop circle makers. Crop circles would appear that would indicate that "they" know that "we" got it. That's my crazy hunch.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:51 am 
Superstar Contributor

Crop circles, easily the most visible mystery or phenomenon isn't it ?

UFO pictures are fuzzy or all taken on circa 1975 camera's, even though it's 2010. haha
Same deal with Bigfoot or Lochness, no one wants to travel with current technology I suppose. :lol:

However the crop circles are something else entirely, they show up overnight, single night creation I guess, and some are quite intricate. By now one would think if it were some collective of artistic human gents they would have come forth by now to cash in on the 'hobby' so to speak. It has the attention of the world to some degree, however there is still no real satisfying answer to them.

It's like true history and the pyramids, some lame blanket cover story that does not make sense, much conjecture, and mostly mystery. However what does seem realistic is that very much more than is being told or admitted to is closer to truth than the lie always being quickly dropped on these topics to play them off as hoax or meaningless hippy crap.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:26 am 
"The Boar" (Moderator)

Demoniarch wrote:
Same deal with Bigfoot or Lochness, no one wants to travel with current technology I suppose. :lol:

Trust me, Lochness is most definitely real! I have photos to prove it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 am 
Superstar Contributor

Shu wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Trust me, Lochness is most definitely real! I have photos to prove it.

Is that photo's of the loch or photo's of nessie ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:36 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
They are being destroyed because of their content. Messages and signs you are not supposed to see.

[b]Well, maybe, but, really, who among us mere mortals are able to accurately interpret these so-called cryptic messages? Sure, just about everyone takes a stab at divining the meaning of any given crop circle when it magically appears, especially some of the more elaborate ones, but, what human sage or seer or Diviner Of Truth amongst us has been able to hit the target consistently with respect to giving one its proper interpretation? Not many, I think, if any at all. Seems to me that when we humans scurry to erase the pix from the fields, rather than just let them sit and draw admiring stares from the populace as to their intricate beauty, a notion pops into the mind that something IS up. I've been hoping that someone out there on the planet is sagacious enough to school us all as to precisely what these non-human-generated crop circles mean, but, so far, only confused, head-scratching rules the day.

----Quiet Riot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:10 pm 
Valued 2012er

LegEagle wrote:
Mr.Whitmore wrote:

[b]Well, maybe, but, really, who among us mere mortals are able to accurately interpret these so-called cryptic messages? Sure, just about everyone takes a stab at divining the meaning of any given crop circle when it magically appears, especially some of the more elaborate ones, but, what human sage or seer or Diviner Of Truth amongst us has been able to hit the target consistently with respect to giving one its proper interpretation? Not many, I think, if any at all. Seems to me that when we humans scurry to erase the pix from the fields, rather than just let them sit and draw admiring stares from the populace as to their intricate beauty, a notion pops into the mind that something IS up. I've been hoping that someone out there on the planet is sagacious enough to school us all as to precisely what these non-human-generated crop circles mean, but, so far, only confused, head-scratching rules the day.

You have a valid point, and we have seen hundreds of them, and they are not a new phenomena, my family have them recorded over 200 years ago,in diaries. its rare very rare to see two the same,and too that ends have seriously tried to work out their meanings, to no avail.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:19 pm 
2012 Elder

Demoniarch wrote:
By now one would think if it were some collective of artistic human gents they would have come forth by now to cash in on the 'hobby' so to speak.

A lot of groups have come forth in the past few decades. Doug Bower and Dave Chorley are the two most noted for their claims of creating crop circles since the 70's. There are many out there that aren't trying to keep themselves veiled in secrecy.

Farmers destroy them because it is generally not they who create the circles. It's considered a nuisance.. and ya, the economy is tanking and their product is being destroyed in the mean time by the circles and foot traffic.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next