It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Are Extraterrestrials The Cause Of Natural Disasters?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:44 pm 
Valued 2012er

If you look at most natural disasters and disasters such as the Japanese power plant, there always seems to be videos of of UFO's. So i was wondering, are they trying to thin the population out, or trying to wipe us out, or maybe just observing? e

Post subject: Re: Are Extraterrestrials The Cause Of Natural Disasters?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 pm 
Superstar Contributor

They are inclined to be here. To appear at or around particular disasters. Yet their is no assist for our benefit. At least that we can tell. They can show themselves yet not intervene. That may only lead to one other alternative. As I've stated before, there may be others that are not on our side. PEACE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:14 pm 
Superstar Contributor

They are not the cause of natural disasters....otherwise it would not be natural....either way...they are not.

They do know well in advance of disasters.

What they are doing is data mining......seeing how you react....downloading your inner most thoughts.....so when the big one happens.....they'll know who is good and who is not.....exactly like the bible says........then you will be saved.....just like all the preachers say.

My opinion only.....giving a reply outside the box......which may seem crazy...and probably is.

jyio frtyure dirtew......dswqrt!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am 
Superstar Contributor

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
They are not the cause of natural disasters....otherwise it would not be natural....either way...they are not.

They do know well in advance of disasters.

What they are doing is data mining......seeing how you react....downloading your inner most thoughts.....so when the big one happens.....they'll know who is good and who is not.....exactly like the bible says........then you will be saved.....just like all the preachers say.

My opinion only.....giving a reply outside the box......which may seem crazy...and probably is.

I either wholeheartedly disagree with Whit-more or completely agree with this i will have to say although i agree with him on this subject our understanding of extra terrestrials needs to change for this op-pinion of his to be closer to the truth although i believe its along the lines of how he explained it. Not a single person in the entire world will be spared of emotional changes and perceptual changes in the next 2 years. these changes determine alot of what will come next for "you"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

I'll let Terence McKenna tell you his views, maybe right, maybe wrong, but he knew a few things...
http://soundcloud.com/dreaminginthevoid/terence-mckenna-on-conspiracy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:39 pm 
2012 Apologist

Riches wrote:
If you look at most natural disasters and disasters such as the Japanese power plant, there always seems to be videos of of UFO's.

"Post Hoc, ergo propter hoc"

Post hoc ergo propter hoc, Latin for "after this, therefore because of this," is a logical fallacy (of the questionable cause variety) that states, "Since that event followed this one, that event must have been caused by this one."

Post hoc is a particularly tempting error because temporal sequence appears to be integral to causality. The fallacy lies in coming to a conclusion based solely on the order of events, rather than taking into account other factors that might rule out the connection.

wisdom stolen from this place:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]