It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Two Russian Scientists say they have decoded Crop Circles.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm 
Valued 2012er

Dr Victoria Popova Dr.Sc Ph.D and Dr Lidia Andrianova Ph.D have recently begun a website (source below) with some pretty wild, interesting, and downright frightening statements, along with 15 supporting videos. They also have a 3rd Russian onside.....Marina Popovich...the cosmonaut.
They also allege that they have decoded places such as Stonehenge, Nazca Lines, Easter Island etc. and state that the messages are warnings about a series of events about to affect all of humanity very very soon. In fact the first event could happen from August 21st to September 5th...this year.
Now.....I am an ET believer, and I also believe we are likely to see an ET ' event' during our lifetime but I am kind of quivering in my boots at the implications of what these two women are predicting. And I dont quiver easily.

Cant see any mention of this at all. so will hold my breath for a bit and await opinions from you all. And I will be back to add pieces to this OP but I need to use edit to add as my PC is acting up for some reason. Grrrrrrr...

ETA; Cant add the first video, wont embed.

http://www.ourtransition.info/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]