It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: NASA’s surveillance spacecraft spotted UFO near Mercury
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:23 pm 
Very 2012esque

Just thought this was interesting.

NASA’s surveillance spacecraft spotted an alien spaceship near the planet Mercury.

A camera on board NASA’s STEREO spacecraft caught a large wave of electronically charged material shooting out from the sun and hitting mercury.

The images captured from the “coronal mass ejection” (CME) last week have been identified by the U.N> Panel of Extraterrestrials as an alien spaceship from Planet Gootan, which lies just outside our solar system.

Three large ships from Planet Gootan landed on earth (two in China, one in the Bali Sea) on November 29, 2011 and there have been thousand of “Gootan sightings” in China. Dr. Susan Begley, a leader on the U.N. Panel of Extraterrestrials told WWN that the spaceship spotted near Mercury was “definitely from Planet Gootan.”

“We examined all the data and the photos. The Gootan ships that landed in November came from past Jupiter, this single ship is coming at us from Mercury. We anticipate that it will land on Earth sometime in late January.”

The Gootan spaceship is cylindrical on either side and has a shape in the middle.

YouTube-user siniXster made a video commentary on the footage (see below). He clearly felt it was a “cloaked” alien spaceship – and that has been confirmed by authorities.

(here is a link to that video: [YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6X96xI1gLdQ[/YouTube]

Sources say scientists from NASA believe this Gootan ship was actually ON Mercury. They have photos of the surface of Mercury and have identified alien bases on that planet – circled in the picture below.

Mercury is the closest planet to the sun and many scientists believe that any alien life form would burn up on or near Mercury. “The Gootans are strong and powerful beings. This does not surprise me,” said Begley.

-------------------

If you would like to read the article for yourself from its original source, here is the link for this article:
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/41195/alien-spaceship-spotted-near-mercury/

Post subject: Re: NASA’s surveillance spacecraft spotted UFO near Mercury
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 pm 
Superstar Contributor

1st, I'm pretty sure the 'UN Panel of extraterrestrials' doesn't exist.
2nd, how does this 'supposed' Dr. Begley know that the 'supposed' aliens are from a planet called Gootan? Has she spoken to them? Where is the planet located?

Daily Tech says that the object was actually Mercury the day before:
According to NRL's Russ Howard, head scientist, and Nathan Rich, lead ground systems engineer, the mystery UFO is actually Mercury itself. It is simply a ghost of where Mercury was positioned the previous day, and was visible due to the way raw HI-1 telescope data is processed.
Howard and Rich explained that NRL scientists typically remove background light when processing such data in order to make the glow of a coronal mass ejection apparent against the bright glare from space. They identify what light is background light by calculating the average amount of light that entered individual camera pixels the day of the event as well as the day before. Light found in the pixels on both days is background light, and is then eliminated from the footage while the rest of the light is enhanced. This process is relatively easy for bodies like stars, but for those that are closer and move, such as planets, the process is a bit more challenging.
"When [this averaging process] is done between the previous day and the current day and there is a feature like a planet, this introduces dark (negative) artifacts in the background where the planet was on the previous day, when then show up as bright areas in the enhanced image," said Rich.
When this footage is reprocessed from a different day, the bright spot disappears due to different pixel values and removed light.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:39 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Sorry, I forgot to add:

Did you know that the Weekly World News claim in a spoof that the aliens came from Gootan? It's all a joke, my friend!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Tell me it ain't so :!: It is all a joke! A trick ! Just a folly of someone's imagination? :?
I am sooooooo disappointed. I was hoping to have Gootans move in the house down the street from me. Had my heart set on it actually.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:40 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Summerland wrote:
Tell me it ain't so :!: It is all a joke! A trick ! Just a folly of someone's imagination? :?
I am sooooooo disappointed. I was hoping to have Gootans move in the house down the street from me. Had my heart set on it actually.....

But where would they park the UFO? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:42 pm 
Superstar Contributor

captn_rob wrote:
Summerland wrote:

But where would they park the UFO? :wink:

They are Gootans! Anywhere that they want!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:45 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Summerland wrote:
They are Gootans! Anywhere that they want!

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:19 pm 
Superstar Contributor

LOL Summerland, but I worry Hysteria really believed it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 am 
Superstar Contributor

Agartha wrote:
LOL Summerland, but I worry Hysteria really believed it.

Hysteria should learn to calm down a bit and do a bit of research first.
:D And since the Googans don't want the house down the street from me, are you interested? :lol:

PS: I have been combating the edginess of solar activity by letting my jokester out to play.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:44 pm 
Brand New Here

I heard of this ufo online news too. lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]