It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: TR-3B (Black Triangle)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:46 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
A friend said, he would never forget the sight of the alien looking TR-3B based at Papoose. The pitch black, triangular shaped TR-3B was rarely mentioned--and then, only in hushed whispers--at the Groom Lake facility where he worked. The craft had flown over the Groom Lake runway in complete silence and magically stopped above Area S-4. It hovered silently in the same position, for some 10 minutes, before gently settling vertically to the tarmac. At times a corona of silver blue light glowed around the circumference of the massive TR-3B. The operational model is 600 feet across.

The TR-3B is Code named Astra.

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s.Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs.

The TR-3B vehicle’s outer coating is reactive to electricalRadar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness,and color. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder--or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.This causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build.

http://robocat.users.btopenworld.com/tr3b.htm

Go to 1:30:00 :wink: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... tary&dur=3

Post subject: Re: TR-3B (Black Triangle)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Nice find, VM!
I like it!

Ties together a lot of things I've heard (Aurora, Sandia National Labs, gravity disruption)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:04 am 
Superstar Contributor

Deja Q wrote:
Nice find, VM!
I like it!

Ties together a lot of things I've heard (Aurora, Sandia National Labs, gravity disruption)

You may want to watch the entire 2 hr show! :D

Quasicrystals.........

Quote:
In order to elucidate this concept with a simple example lets have a look at a 1D-"quasicrystal" in form of a Fibonacci chain, which is a quasiperiodic sequence of short (red) and long (green) segments. We embed this 1D-"quasicrystal" in a 2D-"higher dimensional space" which in this case has the form of a simple square lattice. One unit cell of the higher-dimensional space is filled yellow. The axes show the orientation of the two orthonormal subspaces Ve, Vi. The slope of Ve with respect to the 2D-lattice has to be an irrational one. In this case it is tau=1.618... The left image demonstrates the projection method, where we have a strip of projection with finite width. All points of the 2D-lattice inside this strip are projected onto the external space Ve, thus giving the quasiperiodic sequence (red,green..). The right image shows the section method in which a hyperplane (here a 1D-line) that is parallel to Ve cuts the higher-dimensional space. The occupation domains that are attached to each of the lattice points (here: bars) intersect with the hyperplane (here: line) thus producing the same quasiperiodic sequence as in the left picture. These occupation domains (here: bars) extend parallel to the internal space Vi. We can generalize this to nD cases with n=5,6,.. In that case the internal space would be (n-3)-dimensional and the occupation domains would be two-dimensional (eg.polygons) or three-dimensional (eg. polyhedra).

http://www.jcrystal.com/steffenweber/qc ... sicrystals

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 am 
2012 Elder

ok dudes, a while back i saw something that was triangular shaped and huge i posted about it, this thing might be what i saw, i t made no noise and banked away from my location i thought at first it was a stealth bomber. it was not black it was grey and i got a real got look at the underside when it banked and it did not look like the pics, did resembled them a little.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:13 pm 
Superstar Contributor

pixie11 wrote:
ok dudes, a while back i saw something that was triangular shaped and huge i posted about it, this thing might be what i saw, i t made no noise and banked away from my location i thought at first it was a stealth bomber. it was not black it was grey and i got a real got look at the underside when it banked and it did not look like the pics, did resembled them a little.

It was ours.......... :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 pm 
2012 Elder

you don't say :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

The TR-3B: a Terrestrial UFO (Real Shot)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oA9WcUd ... re=related

The TR-3B, How it Work?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH7voxfe ... re=related

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:51 pm 
Site Admin

The TR-3B: a Terrestrial UFO (Real Shot).... nope, fake.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 am 
Superstar Contributor

Rob wrote:
The TR-3B: a Terrestrial UFO (Real Shot).... nope, fake.

Why is this one any more fake than all the 'other' ones?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:36 am 
Site Admin

Relative to city below it, looks wrong. Plus how it tilts so we can see the top of it - seems like more the creators desire to show off all of it, than the craft tilting for no reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Good point - fake it is. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 am 
2012 Elder

Fake. Hey did you guys know that Metroid (the video game) is part of the Galactic Federation Police? I wonder if they are accepting applications

"Aliens, Annukai, Mayans, Prophecies, Nibiru, Illuminati, New World Orders . . . . If we have fallen victim to such ludacris ideas, then perhaps we should become extinct and give another life form a better chance at rationality" ~Redruum

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:39 am 
Superstar Contributor

Its one of the Black Projects of Us Government. I notice that all of the planes of project aurora was triangle and lockheed type planes.

Project Aurora

Start : 1987
End :
Scope : building of hypersonic stealth aircraft that can fly Mach 6+. This craft has been seen by many observers and flying with several F-117 stealth aircraft. It is reported as "A triangular-shaped, quiet aircraft".
Responsible : US Air Force

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s.Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs.

This is the B2-MHD bomber its mechanics is almost the same in secret prototype.The Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit (also known as the "Stealth Bomber") is a multirole heavy bomber with "low observable" stealth technology capable of penetrating dense anti-aircraft defenses to deploy both conventional and nuclear weapons. Because of its considerable capital and operations costs, the project was controversial in Congress and among Pentagon brass during its development and placement into service. During the late 1980s and early 1990s, the United States scaled back initial plans to purchase 132 of the bombers. By the mid 1990s, Congress made appropriations to purchase a total fleet of just 21 of the bombers.

Last edited by silence on Tue May 26, 2009 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:49 am 
Superstar Contributor

The SR - 71 always reminds me of 'the bird', rude middle finger salute!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:30 pm 
Superstar Contributor

:roll:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next