It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Who thinks 2012 is a good thing?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Does anybody actually think that 2012 might be a good thing and a change for the better?
All of this corruption, greed, deaths, etc in the world should end and humans should become immortal. That's how I view it.

Post subject: Re: Who thinks 2012 is a good thing?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:48 pm 
Superstar Contributor

for the better I am not sure, but it can't hurt. I for one think that living off the land can be more benifisual to us. but on the other hand. trying to find food and shelter and protection for thouse who don't know how will be a big problem. that in it self will couse more stress on thouse of us that have an idea how to plant and build. I am speeking for my slef here but I hope others will and do feel the way I do. I don't want to see anyone suffer and starving. I hope that I wont have to face the litteral reality of being robed for my food and things. but as we have seen in the very real situation in New Orlens during Katrina, that will most defenatly be the case. so in this instance it will be worse then now. I will be glad when I don't have to be someware at a sertain time and have to do sertain things just to make a buck. I look forwared to living from day to day just doing what comes natural and living life to the fulest with what I have been given. now days it seems the more you make the lest time you have to injoy it. I want my kids to live in a much less stress world then we do now. so to answer you question. yes and now lol its the best I got lol. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 pm 
Valued 2012er

It really depends on what actually happens, if 2012 comes and goes without anything happening,(other than people saying something is gonna happen), then no its not a good thing. I feel that something is going to happen, something that will perhaps reset the natural balance on this planet. Yes that does mean the loss of the vast majority of humans.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:34 am 
Superstar Contributor

I believe we are heading for a time of great change. And change is always good in the long run! But change is also rarely peaceful. Many people may lose thier lives in the process and that is regretable. But I see a balance resulting from it, and although it might be hard for some at first, I am hopeful and (having the skills needed to live off the land in balance) I will do my best to teach what I know to those who are left. Assuming, of course, I make it through the initial craziness (which I am determined to do)! :D

I hope to see you all there!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:49 am 
2012 Elder

I am totally stoked. Can't wait. Even if it is the end of the world. It will still be better than-- sleep, eat, work, eat, sleep...With the occasional fun weekend (if and when all the laundry is done).

Bring on the excitement!! :lol:

The glass is always full. It is the ratio between air and water that changes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 am 
Superstar Contributor

One clue about 2012 I have heard is from John Titor (TimeTravel_0). He said 2012 is like "Moses and the Passage of the Red Sea". Something along those lines...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:18 am 
Superstar Contributor

For me it's sleep, eat, look for work, train in martial arts... Rinse and repeat. Almost anything would be an improvement! :lol:
I'm ready for the ride! It will be most excellent! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 am 
Superstar Contributor

Boxingnun wrote:
For me it's sleep, eat, look for work, train in martial arts... Rinse and repeat. Almost anything would be an improvement! :lol:

Yes, life to an extent seems stagnant these days I have to admit. :?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 pm 
Superstar Contributor

The one thing about human nature that most likely will not change is our habits. we are creatures of habit and will allways be. I find in my everyday habits of life and conversing with other humans that they too seem to do the same mondain things day after day. I believe that after TSHTF we will be the same. now what our habits are will differ in a lot of ways but the basics will be the same. you will still sleep eat poop and if you can bath and shave. how you go about doing these things will change.

I am not sure if any of you have been watching the Coloney on Discovery Channel. but even in there new and premitive life style it seems that they too are developing creature habits on the show. there will allways be the thing that you will have to do day after day.

one things that will change is the stress facter. we will have to live with stress just in a difrent way. now instead of working for money to buy what we need and want. we have to scavenge and forge for it. the stress will be day to day to make sure we have what we need. and then and only then get what we want.

I will be a change that not even Obama can deliver for us.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:32 pm 
Superstar Contributor

skinsey70 wrote:
The one thing about human nature that most likely will not change is our habits. we are creatures of habit and will allways be. I find in my everyday habits of life and conversing with other humans that they too seem to do the same mondain things day after day.

I, for one, would want more people to be and live like Native Americans. Spiritual and closely connected to Earth and Nature. The Earth would "thank" us in the end for that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:38 am 
Superstar Contributor

I think that 2012 is more of a necessary thing. We have to keep moving forward, the world needs to keep evolving. It may or may not be good for my lifetime (e.g. race, cultural, ideological wars) but may be the revolution/evolution that is needed for future generations. It may take a long time for Aquarius to truly take hold the way Pisces did, especially with so many who have their own take on what 2012 means. So many perspectives and agendas are out and about. It may take hundreds of years, but I know that nature needs to take this course. I just pray for the best outcome...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:44 am 
Superstar Contributor

skinsey70 wrote:
The one thing about human nature that most likely will not change is our habits. we are creatures of habit and will allways be.

“At the Precipice, We can Change” Quote: The Day The Earth Stood Still

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:28 pm 
Superstar Contributor

energist wrote:
skinsey70 wrote:
The one thing about human nature that most likely will not change is our habits. we are creatures of habit and will allways be.

“At the Precipice, We can Change” Quote: The Day The Earth Stood Still

Not technically necessary, if people continue to not pass on their positive traits we would not be will. Damn evil little kids.

Traits:
http://www.partnersinhope.ca/ways-to-help/run-your-own-12-step-group/positive-character-traits

"There are small things even a microscope cannot see."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:21 am 
Superstar Contributor

I see it as the point in time where the world goes to far in trying to control and makes a huge mistake. This can be seen as a good thing if you believe in second chances. I think the world leaders seriously need to let the reins go while they still have there dignity because I think the problems that will arise from the power trip are to much for us to handle by ourselves :?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:11 am 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next