It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: The world has definately gone crazy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:37 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:18 pm 
Superstar Contributor

thats so fcked up. why did that stupid lady look. I HATE laws.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:53 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:22 pm 
Superstar Contributor

The guy getting arrested for being naked in his house could have been called for...by the sound of it, he lived next to other people, like in a neighborhood or suburb. He left the curtains open apparently and so people from the outside could see him. That could be considered indecent exposure considering where the window was placed.

If the woman and child who saw it were on his property, that could be a different story. Also, if the window was mostly hidden and hard to see through, that could be more of an invasion of privacy on the woman's part.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 pm 
Very 2012esque

too true.why do governments continue to try and control us when the past shows us it always ends in a revolt against the oppressor. They ban smoking from in doors and then public places, now trying for anywhere but your home, and they say it's for our health.. but yet they are still sold in the shops... Ban fkin smokin then! (that's coming from a smoker btw)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:20 pm 
Superstar Contributor

SoApBoX wrote:
The guy getting arrested for being naked in his house could have been called for...by the sound of it, he lived next to other people, like in a neighborhood or suburb. He left the curtains open apparently and so people from the outside could see him. That could be considered indecent exposure considering where the window was placed.

If the woman and child who saw it were on his property, that could be a different story. Also, if the window was mostly hidden and hard to see through, that could be more of an invasion of privacy on the woman's part.

I get where your coming from, but still, he was inside of his house. It is kind of weird for him to do that with the window open, but then again that is something that most people would just turn the other way and shrug or laugh off. Not go to the extent to call the cops and get them arrested for a year for being naked. Thats so messed up Idc, no excuse for that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:33 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Yep...people just take things too serious, overreact and make things their problem when they don't have to. Unfortunately, these kinds of rules are set in place just for people like that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Thats the kind of situation whereas one begins to think that if I was caught in my own home doing something that is a private situation, and others outside invaded my privacy by looking into the window.. It would tend to make me concerned about this happening and dragging them onto my property, putting a round in their head and burying the body..

I mean you get people worried about such trivial things as this, then your going to end up with many, Many disappearing people as a common due to the need to "protect" ones own personal freedom in the house..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:49 pm 
Superstar Contributor

My husband-to-be always runs around in the apartment naked. He only gets dressed, if we know someone is coming over, or he has to go outside. We live on the top floor, so people aren't able to see in. I told him that if we lived in a house, we'd have to keep the curtains closed. Otherwise, he could get arrested for indecent exposure. I'm never naked, unless I'm changing clothes, or I'm in the shower.

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Chocolate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:25 pm 
2012 Elder

Ooh Tammy
Wait till XSlayerAle sees you have tampered with his signature!
PS since chocolate and ketchup have been taken, I'm thinking of going with ---- pickled eggs! :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:44 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Actually, I stole the signature line off of a bumper sticker I saw once. 8)

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Chocolate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 pm 
Superstar Contributor

The thing about this that gets me, if you get down to basics, is WHO decided what part of the body was not to be uncovered. Why can a man be topless and a woman not. Who decided that it is your genitals that should be covered and not your left elbow, for example. Why is a naked person considered obscene. It doesn't bother the animals so why should it bother us.

Just akin before I post a naked pic of myself in the pictures thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:34 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Odd Job wrote:
Just akin before I post a naked pic of myself in the pictures thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well, I know that you people are very much "odd" in Spain, but you definitely take it to the next level! :shock: :shock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2