It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: whats wrong with the world today
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:25 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Well over 100 years ago we came up with the bright idea of creating fictitious legal entities and granting them legal rights equal to or superior to real human beings. We created the soulless, immortal, immoral and appealing corporation. We allowed those that were already inclined to screw over their fellow man a tool with which they could remove themselves from the act and limit or remove them from accountability. Now wasn't that just a friggin grand idea, at least with kings and robber barons you know which monsters head to lop off, how do we rid the world of these new Hydras?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 pm 
Superstar Contributor

spirit of Noah wrote:
how do we rid the world of these new Hydras?

Easy, by getting rid of the damn lawyers!!! :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:41 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

this world is sick.... except for a few good humans who would help out any needy/poor/oppressed human ....
everyone cares about money and stuff like that .... noone gives a damn about anyone.... fighting/killing for religions/caste/creed/race ....
and when pain comes upon them they pray to the god lol help us huh....

i seriously dont like this world and specially most of the humans.... enough money and resources are there in this world to make everyone have 3 meals a day and a shelter to live in but noone cares instead they would spend it on wars, bombs, buildings for god lol just to pray in them [which can be turned into homeless shelters but they wont do that] ....

and when a human is in pain or some trouble then he/she would curse or pray to god help me why did u did this to me....blah blah
look at yourself all of you....
humans have made captive almost all the species on the planet....
and making them breed .... then have babies .... feed them.... make them healthy.... just to slaughter them and eat them.....
and they have made this into a money making business.... and most of u eat flesh knowing all this.... and still talk about humanity and stuff like that.... a true human is a person who would not harm any creature to benefit himself but rather would sacrifice for the benefit for others....
and still people eat flesh creating a never ending graveyard in their stomachs....
all such humans deserve what is coming and karma exists and killing something just to be healthy and make your own flesh outta something else soul/dead body is an act done by selfish/ignorant/demons....

and if something like in the movie WAR OF THE WORLDS happen....
>>aliens start taking humans captive just to slaughter them to get the proteins to sustain themselves.... then humans would cry oh god they r demons save us lol

and there is nothing gonna happen like all of you will get enlightment in 2012 or start thinking good huh
each and every person must judge himself/herself for what is he/she is doing directly or indirectly to his surroundings.... stop being selfish stop doing harm to others [animals included]

and don't reply with stuff like humans need flesh also we dont....
i am 26 yrs old and i quitted eating that sick crap 8 yrs ago .... its never tooo late for a new start ....
and i am healthy and fit ....
if u can't control your taste for flesh and blood then u ain't a human....
animals look at you people as you are gods for them and what do you give them in return? death? sex? to have babies? so you can eat them?

and if god exists truely he wont like what you people r doing to all those poor creatures and what u do always comes back....
and this is the most wrong thing in this world today.... killing other creatures just for taste and grow healthy .... thats not your skin thats the dead skin you have on your body .... the curses of those dying creatures....

and some dumb people give reply "oh plants also have life why do u kill them?" here is the answer for those jerks
>> fruits are byproducts of trees and plants .... if u don't eat them they automatically fall of the tree and rott....
and purpose of fruit is to attract other creatures so that seeds inside them can be dispersed.... and this is same with all other vegetables etc....
humans were always given choices between good and bad stuff.... this is a test going on earth don't make bad choices for hell is on earth and you'll get it ....

god gave u everything and still earth is more than enough to grow stuff and feed everyone but nooooooo .... we need wars.... we need flesh and bloooddd.... we need religion.... we need a building to pray to god.... god made everything ....whole universe yet we need a mortal structure to pray to him....
turn those buildings into homeless shelters and stop eating flesh....

and if u still don't wanna quit eating flesh then you are not human .... you are a demon ....
and u will have the same fate as of those poor creatures....

With the overtone tone of radiance !
I am guided by the power of death !

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:10 pm 
Author / Researcher

Last edited by Ken McClellan on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:34 pm 
Valued 2012er

And the Damned shall rule the Earth and put her people into slavery,Hope and Truth will become the enemy,violence and death, greed, immorality and gold will become the new Gods to the Fallen,The old Gods will anger at the actions of the wicked and they will unleash their fury upon the unjust,the immoral, the thieves, liars and charlatans,this will come to pass, because it is written, on the walls of prophecy,and contained within the holy books of the day.
No man can prevent this, as it is man who has caused this.
The last sign will be when the sun rise's in the WEST. This will be the day of cleansing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:06 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Geez, this is an open-ended question which, if answered fully and adequately, would take up lots more space than is allotted here. But, as an attorney who formerly designed and implemented upgraded security regulations for virtually all national parks in the USA in the wake of 9/11, I personally resent the bold statement that "getting rid of all the damn lawyers" is a fundamental reason why the world is so screwed up today. I suppose this is some lame stab at cleverly connecting the dicta presented in Shakespeare's "Henry VI" to our world today, however, that is actually a misunderstanding of the true meaning behind the famous quote. In any event, "What's Wrong With The World Today" is indeed an intriguing proposition, and has countless dimensions as to the reason, however, if we're doling out relevant and applicable quotes, let's apply the one spoken by the Joker in "Batman" as it pertains to The World: "This city needs an enema."

----Quiet Riot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:16 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Leg, I think perhaps lawyers are as easy to blame as bankers when people feel the need to start pointing fingers. What it would seem that noobody is considering, is that certain people are to blame, for certain situations. and it is so easy, to sit back on the couch, and rail at the politician on screen, who "dun ya wrong", when we all need to take a strong look at who we each are as individuals, and where we are going collectively. The quicker we can realize that our very existence is what threatens our survival, the sooner we can each try to mimimize the damage we do as a society. The choices we all make, however small, are what guides us into the future phases of our lives..

I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change.. Delicious ambiguity.
Gilda Radner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm 
Superstar Contributor

gypsywitch wrote:
Leg, I think perhaps lawyers are as easy to blame as bankers when people feel the need to start pointing fingers. What it would seem that noobody is considering, is that certain people are to blame, for certain situations. and it is so easy, to sit back on the couch, and rail at the politician on screen, who "dun ya wrong", when we all need to take a strong look at who we each are as individuals, and where we are going collectively. The quicker we can realize that our very existence is what threatens our survival, the sooner we can each try to mimimize the damage we do as a society. The choices we all make, however small, are what guides us into the future phases of our lives..

Absolutely, positively, enthusiastically agree!

----Quiet Riot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:41 am 
Brand New Here

I remain incredulous at the me-me-me agendas all around; bipartisan politics, nations fighting nations, endangered species, and the poor Earth! The shift in consciousness to we-we-we might only have another chance, after thousands of years, if something devastating clears the playground (ie, Ruth Montgomery's Polar Shift work).

Reading about the reality of other life in the Galaxy, does anyone notice we name inhabitants by the planet (i.e, martians on Mars)? I think little Earth is the only place where you one might explain themselves as a Republican, upper middle class and Caucasian? Or worse, and far more ridiculous and horrible: I am a "minority" class and am trying to emigrate to religious and economic freedom? Being reminded that one is a "human" would strip away so much ego and uselessness that I understand how the truest humanity is without Ego or me-consciousness, as I study from Eckhart Tolle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 am 
2012 Apologist

spirit of Noah wrote:
whats wrong with the world today?

People.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 am 
Very 2012esque

The list u have in the first page is interesting.. but what is wrong with the world is getting hired..damn so hard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 pm 
Very 2012esque

I certainly don't mean to simplify things, however, no one has mentioned a basic problem. Respect. No one seems to have it for others and a lot don't seem to have it for themselves. A lot of the problems today could be fixed if only people had respect. The world would be so much nicer if there was a basic respect for others beliefs, views, thoughts, and ideals.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:54 pm 
Superstar Contributor

gypsywitch wrote:

Well Gypsy that's a nice way to appease the Lawyer......Let's see this guy just admitted to helping further reduce your freedoms on public lands and you are now lumping him in with victims of circumstance. You did point out 3 particular scapegoats that do deserve special consideration......Bankers, Lawyers and Politicians. In the natural order of things these are unnecessary jobs. You being a self-proclaimed witch, student of natural orders of the divine should be able to answer me this one simple question. Where in Nature can you find any of the 3 scapegoats? In what oral traditions and Myth and sacred teachings are any of the 3 scapegoats praised or given to us by the gods or goddesses.

Now this is my humble opinion but the only way these 3 pollutions can exist is by humankind's combined apathy and lack of personal accountability. The Law exists to serve the lawyers and those who control them, Money exists to benefit the bankers and other creators of money, and politicians are necessary tools to make the other 2 systems work. Please someone tell me why any of these are necessary if we all act like we should? You know treat each other with respect, compassion, love, take up the Mantra of do no harm, and simply do what needs to be done. Sorry Legeagle I do not have anything personally against you but I have a huge problem with how ridiculously cumbersome our legal system has become and find the very existence of your chosen profession a hard thing to stomach.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Well there's a whole lot of Avidya going around. That's one bad one for ya.

"Tesla was the electric Jesus."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:15 pm 
Superstar Contributor

isnessisbusiness wrote:
Well there's a whole lot of Avidya going around. That's one bad one for ya.

Good one....not sure if it is going around so much as it is hard to get rid of :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next