It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mandalas > CREATION in 6 DAYS by OUTSMARTING the LEFT Br
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 pm 
Author / Researcher

Quote:
The LEFT BRAIN And The RIGHT

We know today that one result of the evolutionary sorting out has left differences in the human brain. So says Ruben Gur, director of the brain behavior laboratory at the University of Pennsylvania. Gur's findings are that "there are several dimensions of brain functions that correspond to some of those differences, [such as] the part controlling action-oriented responses [is] more active in men." This active "masculine" mode of consciousness resides primarily in the linear, verbal, and logically oriented left-brain.

"The part of the brain thought to control more symbolic emotional responses [is] more active in women." 7 That is, the right brain, what has been termed the "area of the taboo, the sacred, the unconscious, the intuitive, and the dreamer" - and what you might also say is a gateway to the Land of Oz - is considered the seat of the "feminine" mode of consciousness. 8 Not surprisingly, this right sphere is also where the old or so-called "primitive" brain still resides. In Stone Age times, under sway of this "primitive" brain, individuals had evolved a process of supernormal awareness which allowed them to continue, let's say, to see the particles of energy hugging space round the trees. We find it later in depictions of the expanded human energy field painted as halos or auras round the heads of saints, or more recently, the colorful splay of energy captured in kirlean photography. It is that place "somewhere over the rainbow," leaving the barren plains of Kansas to enter a colorful world of munchkins and talking daisies, or bubbles of insight and intuition carried on the breeze. It is a lingering, yet persistent vision of the unity found in all things, a wholeness which some may think is lost. They are wrong. For Stone Age man, those individuals who knew this unity, the world of the masculine at the same time combined with the innate ability to mediate or maintain the feminine realms of consciousness, were the homosexuals, the followers of the Horned Gods, and they were duly revered for that.

http://www.guidancetochangeyourlife.com ... ysics.html

The above quote re: LEFT Brain/RIGHT Brain, suggests that the first openly HOMOSEXUAL president is more important a plateau to achieve than the first woman president.
:lol: :lol:

Which of the Presidents were CONFIRMED homosexuals?
Were there any?
How did he rule?

And in ancient times the homosexuals were followers of the HORNED Gods?
Leapin' Lizards ... what a bunch of horny toads homosexuals in fact are.

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:32 pm 
Author / Researcher

Zen and the brain: toward an understanding of meditation and consciousness

:arrow: Bridging the two hemispheres begins on page 358
http://books.google.ca/books?id=8ywrjDa ... es&f=false

namaste

XX

http://www.google.ca/search?tbs=bks%3A1 ... arch+Books

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 pm 
Author / Researcher

This fellas work is mind boggling :shock:
:arrow: http://www.smphillips.8m.com/pdf.html
article #52 scroll about 3/5 down

He does connect YHVH to all kinds of 'crosses' that resemble the Maltese Cross...
i.e. Cross Pattee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_patt%C3%A9e

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Raphael wrote:

why does this mandala remind me of MARKO Rodin and his Vortex Based Mathematics?
WHAT is the PATTERN I detected?

here is a clue
REMOVE the 369 that Tesla suggests is a KEY to understanding the cosmos.
What numbers between 1-9 remain.
What do those numbers represent to Marko Rodin and his claim to fame?

The ABHA Torus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 pm 
Author / Researcher

Nigh Times wrote:

The ABHA Torus

the 1251 torus?

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 pm 
Author / Researcher

Another fella (his name is Brad) has woken up** and arrives in the same 'head space' as others, not just me.
It becomes clear around 9 minutes of the first video. :wink:

The only problem I have is he calls it 12 strand DNA.
Good luck convincing the geneticists who currently study 2 strand DNA or Linus Pauling who proposed 3 strand that 12 strands etc.

I think the best way to describe what Brad is conveying in the two videos below, would be 'scaling' or 'stacking', representing the inverse square law, the hopping, skipping and quantum jumping through the dimensions, represented by 'grids'
p.s. the inverse square law affects ALL waves moving outward from the source...

Mandala DAY 4 meditations to OUTSMART your LEFT BRAIN
And that is what this Mandala from the opening post represents.

If you stack 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9 grids on top of each other...you make a 9-level pyramid.
Or as the image above shows, a 4 level pyramid.

:arrow: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2007a.html
Crop circle analysis showing the dimensions re: Inverse square law, connecting it ALL to the galactic center.

Sacred geometry and MALE mandalas:

remember to pay attention around 9 minutes

Please note that our host Brad mentions that he needed to use a COMPASS to create the FEMALE mandalas.
Implying a straight edge or square was all that was necessary to draw the MALE mandalas.

Interesting that we have another association between LINEAR thinking, the male, (western patriarchal theology) vs. CYCLICAL beliefs, the female, (eastern 'pagan' theology) ... and what appear to be the nature cycles.

Sacred geometry and the FEMALE mandalas:

**So I have a question for those who watched those two videos.
Did Brad really have a personal hair-raising experience, an epiphany, or is he just having a bad hair day? :P

Brad looks like, and sounds like he just woke up, what do you think?
:lol:

With a bit of spit and polish, Brad and his ideas could use a makeover.

namaste

XX

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
Brad looks like, and sounds like he just woke up, what do you think?

Nope hes just another one of those incarnate souls through which the truth is coming back to us ALL.

It can change the nature of this reality if enough of us get this in time, otherwise mankind's times on this earth will come to an abrupt end.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:25 pm 
Author / Researcher

@ around 4:00 this swarmy swami suggest also there exists 12 strands or dimensions...just like Brad in the other videos.

namaste

XX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:14 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
@ around 4:00 this swarmy swami suggest also there exists 12 strands or dimensions...just like Brad in the other videos.

yeah watched that clip also yesterday :)

post some stuff by him a couple of months back in here, he too is another one of those souls.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:50 am 
Author / Researcher

Quote:

Secret of Time & Anti-ageing?

In this discourse, Paramahamsa Nithyananda scripts a groundbreaking theory on the secret of time and describes how the correct understanding of time can directly help in anti-ageing process. Paramahamsa Nithyananda describes Kalabhairava - the lord of time and the metaphorical meaning of Kalabhairava. He explains in detail how the west and the east conceive time and how the very understanding of time is responsible for anti-ageing across the two cultures.

living conflict free keeps you young?
an explanation of Vedic time....

@ 8:00 he puts his best foot forward?

:shock: he does the Vedic reverse goose-step!!!
but it is his LEFT leg NOT the NAZI right leg that leads the vvvay?

Jah it figures Hitler got it backvards.

:idea: ...the PAST which is the LEFT leg, SHOULD lead the vay to za vuture, err FUTURE, represented by the trailing RIGHT leg.

...so those who ignore the PAST are destined to repeat it, because those are thoughts already lived, projected into the future, still trapped in a cellular bio-MEMEory conflict?

And ALL of that is rather cool.
Just more ammo re: mandalas are a way to find that treasure, the KEY to help unlock and find the Holy Grail, which is YOU gaining access to your OWN DNA code, and knowing how to alter it, on the altar called Earth...

“Tesla & Sagan make CONTACT” > what the HOLY GRAIL looks like...
:arrow: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... ooks-like/

IF you should accept such a MiSSion, ImpoSSible as it may seem Kim Impossible, you will get the job required of you done, because of this simple fact ... 'girls rule', and then they grow up to become those same folks who help turn our worlds upside down, dropping us onto our heads right after giving birth to us.
WOW, is that you? I can see an upside MOM.

namaste

XX

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:34 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
...so those who ignore the PAST are destined to repeat it, because those are thoughts already lived, projected into the future, still trapped in a cellular bio-MEMEory conflict?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:11 pm 
Author / Researcher

world-change wrote:
Quote:

I AM really tired of hearing about 'I AM'

Until I realized it fit this KEY quite nicely!
Making ME realize I have yet another 'fit' to my theory that can be exploited.

Do you see how the phrase 'I AM' fits a NEOlithic 'Sticks and Stones' cosmology that is being expressed ONCE again?
:wink:

Why would 'what goes around, come around' again?
What does this imply?

GEOMETRY is the answer.
Don't kid yourself.
How everything in the cosmos is aligned DOES make a difference.
Where the SUN is on its course in the cosmos, is JUST as important as where the EARTH is on ours.

The MOON has stages or phases.
We on the EARTH have seasons, the SUN obviously has 'seasons' too.
The SSS weather, the SeaSonS are a-changin'...

Can I suggest we are going through a phase?
Something tells me we are OUT OF PHASE with the big kahuna.
NOT on the same wavelength. :shock:

The big KAhuna likes to use KArma to help set the record straight.

HOW does I AM fit the KEY?
HOW does I AM = ONE as revealed by that KEY?

NEO-lithic SS cosmology >> viewtopic.php?p=227854#p227854
Sticks and Stones

Folks didn't you know that Sticks and Stones to the NEO-lithic MiNd, represents the duality that the modern MiNd has also encountered called Wave and Particle duality? :shock:

Sure does, I AM telling you it does.
Why could the scripts that our NEOlithic ancestors used not involve a deeper penetration or interpretation of the cosmos, than we have given the NEO-lithic Brain that is still among us, credit for?

A NEO-lithic brain that probably still had many descendants of the coupling that took place between the NEANDERTHAL and the emerging new improved MODERN man.
Science has in FACT proved this interesting fact of life, that this COUPLING between what we once called the cave man, the Neanderthal, and US, the modern snipe, has been proved to have taken place.

Quote:
note to myself:
Sticks and StONEs can hurt my bONEs but the naME, or NOM will never hurt ME, because I AM made up of ME-MEs called MEMEs?
:lol:

Quote:
Ker Than

for National Geographic News

Published May 6, 2010

The next time you're tempted to call some oaf a Neanderthal, you might want to take a look in the mirror.

According to a new DNA study, most humans have a little Neanderthal in them—at least 1 to 4 percent of a person's genetic makeup.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -dna-gene/

Thus the NEANDERTHAL that we once believed had been wiped out, that we had replaced as a superior species, is in fact a big FIB.
Humans today are in fact a blend of MODERN man...and the CAVE man.

I would not be surprised if they find a predilection for a certain Left or Right HANDEDNESS is what separates the two 'species' of human.
HANDEDNESS is not only associated with a distinction between brain hemispheres, but because brain hemispheres are affected by Beta/Alpha/Theta/Delta brain activity, there could be a correlation to HANDEDNESS and the kind of dominant brain activity.

And I have a feeling also that some mad and crazy folks, who are deep into GENE-theSiS are trying to reverse this result of time and degradation, trying to cleanse perhaps the human of any of its impurities.
i.e. re: 'inter-breeding' between the old and the new

Know vhat I mean doktor EuGENE Net-dicks?

Trying to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Cain victorious over Abel?
The battle rages forever, eternally onward?

namaste

XX

p.s.
the film I AM looks interesting
I like the previous work of this director

I see a sequel
'I AM the ONE'
:wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 pm 
Author / Researcher

Woodstock.Hippie wrote:

6 degrees of separation ... one degree per day?

not sure what you mean...
but this is a fact Horus.

i.e. the cone of light hitting the earth moves across the sky at 15 degrees of longitude per hours, Horus.

15 degrees x 24 hours = 360 degrees

namaste

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 pm 
Author / Researcher

harmonizing the two brain hemispheres

Itzhak Bentov a mystical friend of mine
died in 1979

his work is being presented by his wife

Why vibration is important to the LEFT and RIGHT hemispheres of the mInD.
Does the 3rd ventricle play a role?

Quote:
The pineal gland is cone shaped and is located in the middle of the brain behind and just above the pituitary gland. The pineal gland contains pigment similar to that found in the eyes and is connected to the optic thalami, hence it controls the action of light upon our body. The pineal gland is located in the posterior end of the third ventricle of the brain and the pituitary gland is located in the roof of the third ventricle. It is said that the joining of the essences of these two glands in the third ventricle is what opens the Third Eye.
http://www.multidimensions.com/Consciou ... hakra.html

that is what I expected to find.
enlightment associated with the number '3' again. :wink:

of course we are back to asking what is the role of the Pineal 'pinecone' gland?
http://www.mindpowernews.com/PinealGland.htm

namaste

XX

Post subject: Re: The SECRET to 'The Secret' is OUTSMARTING the LEFT Brain
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 pm 
Very 2012esque

*LOVING this thread*

Thank you...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next