It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mandalas > CREATION in 6 DAYS by OUTSMARTING the LEFT Br
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 pm 
Author / Researcher

Woodstock.Hippie wrote:

6 degrees of separation ... one degree per day?

not sure what you mean...
but this is a fact Horus.

i.e. the cone of light hitting the earth moves across the sky at 15 degrees of longitude per hours, Horus.

15 degrees x 24 hours = 360 degrees

namaste

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 pm 
Author / Researcher

harmonizing the two brain hemispheres

Itzhak Bentov a mystical friend of mine
died in 1979

his work is being presented by his wife

Why vibration is important to the LEFT and RIGHT hemispheres of the mInD.
Does the 3rd ventricle play a role?

Quote:
The pineal gland is cone shaped and is located in the middle of the brain behind and just above the pituitary gland. The pineal gland contains pigment similar to that found in the eyes and is connected to the optic thalami, hence it controls the action of light upon our body. The pineal gland is located in the posterior end of the third ventricle of the brain and the pituitary gland is located in the roof of the third ventricle. It is said that the joining of the essences of these two glands in the third ventricle is what opens the Third Eye.
http://www.multidimensions.com/Consciou ... hakra.html

that is what I expected to find.
enlightment associated with the number '3' again. :wink:

of course we are back to asking what is the role of the Pineal 'pinecone' gland?
http://www.mindpowernews.com/PinealGland.htm

namaste

XX

Post subject: Re: The SECRET to 'The Secret' is OUTSMARTING the LEFT Brain
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 pm 
Very 2012esque

*LOVING this thread*

Thank you...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:20 am 
Author / Researcher

JunoLucina wrote:
*LOVING this thread*

Thank you...

UR welcome....more brain food from the alpha pioneers...folks who like to get high every NOW and then?

The Dream Machine and Alpha waves ...
Brion Gysin buddy of William S. Burroughs developed a machine to help activate alpha waves.

Quote:
The dreamachine (or dream machine) is a stroboscopic flicker device that produces visual stimuli. Artist Brion Gysin and William S. Burroughs's "systems adviser" Ian Sommerville created the dreamachine after reading William Grey Walter's book, The Living Brain.[1][2]

In the dreamachine's original form, a dreamachine is made from a cylinder with slits cut in the sides. The cylinder is placed on a record turntable and rotated at 78 or 45 revolutions per minute. A light bulb is suspended in the center of the cylinder and the rotation speed allows the light to come out from the holes at a constant frequency of between 8 and 13 pulses per second. This frequency range corresponds to alpha waves, electrical oscillations normally present in the human brain while relaxing.[2]
The Dreamachine is the subject of the National Film Board of Canada 2008 feature documentary film FLicKeR by Nik Sheehan.[3

NFB did a film called FLicKer, these are some excerpts...

Hey activate your ralphael waves folks.
You might see angels.

:lol:

namaste

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 am 
Superstar Contributor

Raphael wrote:

harmonizing the two brain hemispheres

Itzhak Bentov a mystical friend of mine
died in 1979

his work is being presented by his wife

Why vibration is important to the LEFT and RIGHT hemispheres of the mInD.
Does the 3rd ventricle play a role?

Quote:
The pineal gland is cone shaped and is located in the middle of the brain behind and just above the pituitary gland. The pineal gland contains pigment similar to that found in the eyes and is connected to the optic thalami, hence it controls the action of light upon our body. The pineal gland is located in the posterior end of the third ventricle of the brain and the pituitary gland is located in the roof of the third ventricle. It is said that the joining of the essences of these two glands in the third ventricle is what opens the Third Eye.
http://www.multidimensions.com/Consciou ... hakra.html

that is what I expected to find.
enlightment associated with the number '3' again. :wink:

of course we are back to asking what is the role of the Pineal 'pinecone' gland?
http://www.mindpowernews.com/PinealGland.htm

namaste

XX

Nice, I've wanted to say stuff about the pineal but didn't want to make a post, the pineal gland is made from specialized tissues in the fetus' mouth that push the gland up where the rest of the brain strangely forms perfectly around it. It is situated around the nerve centers that control vision, hearing, and the emotional brain surrounds it. It's located right above a river of CSF.

The Tibetan Book of the Dead says that a soul takes 49 days before reincarnating in another body and strangely the pineal gland becomes visible in a fetus at 49 days. Maybe your consciousness is just having fun with DMT trips while your developing in yo momma.

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 pm 
Author / Researcher

How do I connect Nostradamus' methods of 'info retrieval' 'activating memory' to 'meditation'?

Some folks are slow to learn or accept the simple methods, espoused by the crazy guy. (me)
Reminds me of the tale of CaSSandra of Troy, another seer, who warned the Trojans not to accept the Greek gift ... the 'Trojan Horse', and they IGNORED her pleas...

...funny how even today, thousands of years later, we STILL associate the TROJAN HORSE with something that penetrates the barriers and kills its host...like a TROJAN VIRUS.
...funny I recall MANY swastikas being found in TROY.

Hey lord, I can see what you are up against. :wink:
Thank very much for answering my pleas to learn about the TRUTH.
It has been a wild ride....trying to expose the TRUTH.
:wink:

Oh yes, I am to pass on another message.
A lesson that I have become well acquainted with.

Be careful what you/ewe/U wish 4. :shock:

Everything I say has a clue embedded just for you, ewe, and magnetic u.
It is up to one of the three of YA to step forward and take a hit for the team, and figure it out.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 pm 
Author / Researcher

112233 wrote:

The Tibetan Book of the Dead says that a soul takes 49 days before reincarnating in another body and strangely the pineal gland becomes visible in a fetus at 49 days. Maybe your consciousness is just having fun with DMT trips while your developing in yo momma.

okay here is your homework...
did I not give you this lesson before?
:arrow: viewtopic.php?p=330618#p330618

Chapter 49 of Genesis...what does it REALLY mean?

and we know that 7 x 7 = 49
and we also know '7' is magical thus we have the formula
magic x magic = 49
Kabbalah speaks of 50 gates.
But Moses could only open 49?

EVERYBODY there are no exceptions to this rule I am TRYING to share will all of you, ewe and magnetic U...

:arrow: learn how to blend Old clues New clues Borrowed clues and Blue clues, that are all scattered about....is it NOT obvious that the TRUTH is right before your eyes out in plain view?

I leave CLUES on all my posts.
read them
:wink:

namaste

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 pm 
Author / Researcher

Here is a video where somebody is exploiting the geometry of the MAGIC SQUARES, claiming these mandalas generated by numbers can be used for meditation?

I have a feeling that RIGHT brain hemispheric *activation* is part of our back to the future awakening?
:idea:

namaste

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 pm 
Author / Researcher

What is the Dharmachakra?
Meditating Buddha from Gandhara Pakistan 100-300 A.D.

note the right hand his five fingers are spread as in the spokes of a wheel

this text is enlightening...

excerpt and image are from this book:

A History of the World in 100 Objects
-Neil MacGregor

Wheel of Law

SSShhhh don't tell folks the swastika implies a rotating SUN or WHEEL or a Chariot or a Merkaba that flies too close to the Sun....

You might burst their bubbles, their illusions, their reason for getting up every day and doing the 9-5 cha cha cha.
They might start to question Y? :shock:
So it is probably better if many of the sheeple stay put, unless you are willing to risk all the illusions you have worked so hard to attain at this point in your life.

Are EWE willing to risk it all for the unknown?

Better to keep ignoring ME if you do not want to make a deal. :lol:

namaste

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:31 pm 
Author / Researcher

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:34 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Open up 'the doors of perception'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:17 pm 
Author / Researcher

Quote:

Neurologist and author Oliver Sacks brings our attention to Charles Bonnet syndrome -- when visually impaired people experience lucid hallucinations. He describes the experiences of his patients in heartwarming detail and walks us through the biology of this under-reported phenomenon.

And I find it interesting because of the colors, sounds, motion, and the geoMEtry being conveyed in the hallucinations.

i.e. something got *activated* Blind RosaLIE (I37 coincidence... :wink: )

@ 2:00 described as ... walking up and down stairs (my mother has bad dreams involving elevators), big teeth in an asymmetrical mouth, animals, white building, precipitation/snow, harnessed horse ....

@ 6:00 Charles Bonnett's blind grandfather 'saw' a large blue square? handkerchief with 4 orange circles in the corners, floating in mid-air, and then he saw a 'big wheel' ...

The phasing in and out of these hallucinations suggests what?

@ 8:15 hexagonal geometry, roads dividing, splitting etc.

@ 9:30 Kermit the frog...why?
Oliver SackS admits he does not know, he asks Freud, when he should have consulted with a Jungian or archetypal sleuth.
Quote:
Frog energy is also considered to be a link between the living and the dead. An interesting ancient Asian custom was to place a jade frog in the mouth of the deceased to insure his/her spirit would pass safely into the spirit world. This custom was believed to allow the spirit of the deceased to speak more clearly to loved ones still living.
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-s ... -frog.html

just a note:
Jungians noted long ago MANY people who are terminally ill (who have NO knowledge of Egypt) can/will have archetypal dreams resembling Egyptian myth.

@ 11:20 Temporal Lobe epILEpsy (I37 could be connected to brain function too?)

@ 12:40 Identifying different parts of the brain
primary visual cortex leads to geoMEtric hallucinations...

Quote:
The fusiform gyrus is part of the temporal lobe in Brodmann Area 37 :mrgreen:
There is still some dispute over the functionalities of this area, but there is relative consensus on the following:

-processing of color information
-face and body recognition (see Fusiform face area)
-word recognition
-number recognition
-within-category identification
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusiform_gyrus

@ 13:47 we learn there is a part of our brain that is ripe for cartoons and animation.
how cool, I vonder if valt disney knew this?

Quote:
Abnormal hypoactivation in the amygdala and fusiform gyrus, brain areas that participate in face processing and social cognition, has consistently been demonstrated in persons with autism. We investigated activity in these areas in a boy with autism, DD, who had a special interest in "Digimon" cartoon characters. DD individuates Digimon faster than familiar faces and objects, but he individuates familiar faces no faster than objects. In contrast, a typically developing boy with an interest in "Pokemon" cartoon characters is equally fast at individuating faces and Pokemon and faster at individuating faces and Pokemon than objects and Digimon. In addition, using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), we show that DD activates his amygdala and fusiform gyrus for perceptual discriminations involving Digimon but not for those involving familiar or unfamiliar faces. This pattern of activation is not seen in the typically developing control with an interest in Pokemon or in a second comparison case who has autism but no interest in Digimon. These results have important implications for our understanding of autism, cortical face specialization, and the possible role of the amygdala in the development of perceptual expertise.

REMEMBER: the amygdala was pivotally important in the God Helmet experiments...

Also parts of the brain for buildings and landscapes etc..., and all of this is being reduced to 'cells', face cells, etc, to account for these pre-programmed archetypes....only figments and fragments not yet joined....

@ 17:03 ..."Charles Bonnett said 250 years ago...."
....please go to 17:03 and tune in to the message Charles Bonnett is now speaking through Oliver SackS, not Saks 5th awen-ewe.

Charles Bonnett 250 years ago regarding hallucinations, and insights to how the brain works wondered ...

"....how the theater of the MiNd could be generated by the machinery of the brain"

IEL theatre and the 73I machinery note they are 180 degrees apart, or two x 90 degree rotations, 2 ages or stages, which would be considered "out of phase".

So after seeing this video I wonder how do we use our knowledge of the universal machinery and the primal number I37 and the many theatrical players whose names end in IEL, to probe this insight even further?

:idea: maybe we should change I37 to i-37 for the i-pod Kermit the frog stage?
(the master-puppeteer sticks his hand up our butt and makes our lips move?)

@ 18:22 ssshhh Oliver SS SackS finishes with a confeSSion about hexagons, complex things, cave art etc...

namaste

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw7_sLY8 ... re=related

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 pm 
Author / Researcher

MORE BRAIN FOOD to help exorcise and enhance those seegullible visions we all could have at any time.

namaste

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:35 am 
Author / Researcher

Left Brain vs. Right Brain
Experiments clearly show HOW important GEOMETRY and graven images are to the RIGHT BRAIN and the written WORD is to the LEFT BRAIN.

Neuroscience trumps the Science/Religion Debate
:arrow: http://susansayler.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... on-debate/

Q.
So what does all the above mean, when brain researchers have found a region of the brain that also 'processes' in animation/cartoons?
Why do humans gravitate toward harebrained schemes?

http://www.tomsautographs.com/?page=sho ... 97ea4c4236

A.
I know the answer.
The world has gone %$#@ looney / lune tunes.

Comedy is the best medicine considering our brains are wired for animation.
Follow the white and 'grey' rabbit down the hole into outer space.

Another big big big FIB being promoted by the LIAR LIAR Club of Rome in affiliation with the NASA NAZIs and Holy-wood, is that "Space is the final frontier".
That is BS of course...that is part of the carrot the Hare Club for Men promotes.

The final frontier is the INWARD journey.
Wow what a revelation...
Just ask any astroNOT who claims to have had an epiphany because of the majesty of SPACE.

Even though they are OUT in SPACE, orbiting the moon, duh duh duh, the astroNOT reflects how deep and profound the event leaves them inside.

duh duh duh the final frontier is NOT unchartered SPACE...that is a waste of time, money, and valuable resources best spent on alleviating the suffering HERE on earth in the HERE and NOW.

IT IS THE INWARD JOURNEY that counts....
duh
duh
duh

The final frontier is available to all wannabe sheeple and seegullibles.
EWE do not ever need to leave the earth to get home.

namaste

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 pm 
Author / Researcher

HIGH or LOW frequency?

anybody see CUBES?

how do we connect the CUBE to 137 (fine structure constant) and how to tweak the universe?
eh?

namsate

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next