It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:07 am 
Offline
Author / Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 pm
Posts: 6519
Location: x, y, z plus w (motion)
Image

It appears that the continents are drifting toward the NORTH POLE?

Image

DID you know the Persians and Chinese made maps with the South Pole/Antarctic in the 'North' err, at the top of the world?
So is this a map of the world to come?
An upside down world...after the POLE REVERSAL?

But the world map should be oriented this way right now, why do I say that?
I have my reasons and then I found this site.

:arrow: http://flourish.org/upsidedownmap/

If I asked you to put the word positive on this map where would you put it?
Most folks see positive as UP or ABOVE, as in heaven.

If I asked you to put the word negative on this map where would you put it?
Most folks see negative as DOWN or BELOW, as in hell.

In a way this UPSIDE DOWN WORLD MAP is correct if discussing the magnetic field that surrounds the earth.

Because as this next image clearly shows the energy ENTERS the earth in the NORTHern hemisphere (near Greenland) and EXITS from the SOUTH, i.e. the Antarctica.

Image

But this site can fill you in better than me. :arrow: http://flourish.org/upsidedownmap/

Image

So what do you think, does it appear that the continents are drifting toward the NORTH POLE, clearly since the days of Pangaea they have been moving away from each other...toward the north?

Image

Gravity makes the upside down world look like it is sagging.
Note how most of the earthly mass appears to be SETTLING in the northern hemisphere, err I mean the bottom of the map...

Image

Here is an image of the Antarctic without its ice shield.
Looks all broken up, or is it just starting to come together?

namaste

XX

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:18 pm 
Offline
2012 Apologist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 am
Posts: 13108
Location: LA LA Land
Here is something to blow your mind...

In space, there is no up or down. There really no point of reference to use as a basis of up or down other than an arbitrary selection of preference. Therefore, why should North be on top? Maps are made to show the world as referenced by your native land, So if you are a European map maker, you would want your country on top. You would want your country to be big so everyone can see it and know exactly where it was. Thats why most maps have the industrialized Western nations on top and made bigger than what they really are. In reality, Europe is tiny compared to South America or Africa. Australia is huge but since it sits right close to a bunch of countries with brown people in them, they tend to shrink that island as well.

.....anyone here can cite me a website that definitively shows which direction the earth moves around the sun (clockwise or counter-clockwise)?

_________________
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons,
for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:33 pm
Posts: 605
Location: Southern Africa
Hmmmmm....I'll then be living in Northern Africa.....in a mediteranean climate... 8)

_________________
Everywhere you go,always take the weather with you!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 pm 
Offline
Author / Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 pm
Posts: 6519
Location: x, y, z plus w (motion)
XSlayerALE wrote:
Here is something to blow your mind...

In space, there is no up or down.


SOUNDS kinda FLAT!

That is why the electron is described as only being able to turn left/CCW or right/CW in the FLAT world it inhabits.

HERE is a great example of how MODERN science bastardized ancient INSIGHTS!!!
Show me the quote where the ancients claimed the RELATIVE world was FLAT.
The unseen invisible world presents itself as FLAT.
Maybe the philosophy behind declaring our world FLAT was based on ancient insights that we do NOT comprehend?

Maybe this is why the CCW and CW swastikas disguised as the maltese cross/celtic cross/mattang is the best device to employ as you navigate the Pacific Ocean as a Polynesian, Europe as a NAZI or SPACE and TIME as a physicist.

ImageImage

The CELTIC CROSS has been proved could have been used as a navigation tool.
The Maltese Cross MANDALA (image on the right) CAN be used as a navigation tool for the mind.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21587

ImageImage

The Mattang (which I claim is a rudimentary GPS) was used by the Polynesians to navigate the Pacific ... maybe thousands of years before the mighty Phoenicians who have received so much Semitic fanfare, and who were the masters of the Mediterranean Sea, were even a notable culture.

Here is more evidence that the Euro-trash who think they are the center of existence and all that is progressive.....ARE NOT as great as their EGOS have them believing.

Alexander the Great was NOT so great.
The man was a fookin' thief.
get real
rah rah rah?
go Macedonians go?
go team go?

Marco Polo brought back what?
Nothing but Euro-thievery in the ole Viking tradition, STILL, and then the Euro-trash have the gall far too often, especially in science, to claim that the European was the original inventor of what they stole?
:lol:

Why is the Persian land-bridge that sits between Europe and the Orient always been seen as valuable real estate, even thousands of years before the discovery of OIL?
But are we not paying a toll daily to access the oil today?

Because Persia is the bridge, and it sits in the middle between EAST and WEST, and like a chess board it is important to control the middle of the board in this game called LIFE.

Persia's geo-political position as the dominant MESO bridge troll, also explains why we use Arabic numerals today in most of the world to do business and commerce, 0-9 numerals that REALLY have their source in India.
(and the rumor is that the Hindu invented the 'zero' in honor of the European who seems to enjoy living in a spiritual dark ages)

Who is buried in George Washington's Tomb?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington%27s_Tomb

Who invented Arabic Numerals?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals

The answers look obvious don't they?


:idea: IS IT TIME for a REALITY CHECK?


So what we have in the WEST are Jews/Christians/Muslims/Atheists/Agnostics/Gnostics who use numerals invented by the EASTERN Hindu MiNd.

Not only do we employ these 0-9 numerals as a tool in WESTERN math and physics, but essentially the entire WESTERN way of doing business, commerce, making phone calls 0-9, making keypad entries 0-9, virtually ALL that is NUMBER is due to the Hindu in YOU.

:lol:

The WEST needs to start acknowledging some basic TRUTHS about How the West was REALLY Won. :!:

namaste

XX

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:02 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 pm
Posts: 885
XSlayerALE wrote:
Here is something to blow your mind...

In space, there is no up or down. There really no point of reference to use as a basis of up or down other than an arbitrary selection of preference. Therefore, why should North be on top? Maps are made to show the world as referenced by your native land, So if you are a European map maker, you would want your country on top. You would want your country to be big so everyone can see it and know exactly where it was. Thats why most maps have the industrialized Western nations on top and made bigger than what they really are. In reality, Europe is tiny compared to South America or Africa. Australia is huge but since it sits right close to a bunch of countries with brown people in them, they tend to shrink that island as well.

.....anyone here can cite me a website that definitively shows which direction the earth moves around the sun (clockwise or counter-clockwise)?



Thats something I thought about when I learned it in grade school. :)


So how would we know which way is counter clock wise?


It's the same basic principle, we wouldn't.

At least I know I'm walking forward now. RETREAT RETREAT!!!

_________________
Tony


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 pm 
Offline
Superstar Contributor

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm
Posts: 2601
XSlayerALE wrote:
Here is something to blow your mind...

In space, there is no up or down. There really no point of reference to use as a basis of up or down other than an arbitrary selection of preference. Therefore, why should North be on top? Maps are made to show the world as referenced by your native land, So if you are a European map maker, you would want your country on top. You would want your country to be big so everyone can see it and know exactly where it was. Thats why most maps have the industrialized Western nations on top and made bigger than what they really are. In reality, Europe is tiny compared to South America or Africa. Australia is huge but since it sits right close to a bunch of countries with brown people in them, they tend to shrink that island as well.

.....anyone here can cite me a website that definitively shows which direction the earth moves around the sun (clockwise or counter-clockwise)?


The change in size is a side-effect of the projection. That whole 'make your country bigger' thing is a daft urban myth.

_________________
IN ABSENTIA LUCIS, TENEBRAE VINCUNT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm 
Offline
2012 Elder

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 am
Posts: 9470
Just fire up Google Earth, then bring any section you want to the front of the initial globe. Africa is HUGE, covers most of the globe. Australia is bigger than all of Europe all across to the Caspian sea.
In the map projection below, the contrasts are not nearly as marked with Europe appearing much larger than when seen on the globe itself.
Image

The map below is a Peters map, an area-accurate projection - you can clearly see how the Mercator one favours Europe in size.
Image

So yes, it is a projection artefact, but it is one that influences a large part of the world due to the texts in use. Even many people in the Southern Hemisphere fail to realise just how big the Southern land masses are in comparison.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:45 pm 
Offline
Author / Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 pm
Posts: 6519
Location: x, y, z plus w (motion)
Image

HERE is a map leading to the HUMAN heART

It is a MAP of DNA based on the 5000 year old I Ching

note that SOUTH is at the TOP of the map.

namaste

XX

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 pm 
Offline
2012 Forum Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:18 am
Posts: 43
Location: Central Oklahoma
That's why "slow-up" and "slow-down" mean the same thing? :wink:

_________________
I've seen the truth,
and it makes no sense!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm 
Offline
2012 Forum Newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Right Behind You
Not the swastikas again.... :roll:

For Raphael, why do we park in a driveway and drive in a parkway? Is it because of the swastikas?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 pm 
Offline
Author / Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 pm
Posts: 6519
Location: x, y, z plus w (motion)
Yik'in Chan K'awiil wrote:
Not the swastikas again....

For Raphael, why do we park in a driveway and drive in a parkway? Is it because of the swastikas?


let me make it simple and then iSSue you a challenge.

first of all
my theory is simple.
I believe I can use this formula to explain too much:

2 swastikas** = 1 maltese cross or a cross that is the reasonable facsimile thereof
**clockwise and counter-clockwise versions placed 'over' each other

I FEEL that I can use those 3 symbols and a MIRROR, to help/assist ME in explaining darn near everything in the whole wide world.

Here is a challenge, a question...to help you see the LIGHT in the darkness, perhaps.

Q:
PLEASE NAME any other symbol, event, deity, whatever, that can be associated with ALL of the following:

SPACE

TIME

MOTION

Clockwise and Counterclockwise

ASYMMETRY

DNA


I do hope you arrive ALIVE after doing your homework and pondering that question along with the correspondences.
BTW I have been kind enough to leave a trail all over this forum and the internet to help you get to where I AM much faster NOW, and with leSS difficulty.

KNOWLEDGE is POWER
and my ever increasing knowledge about these symbols will only serve me well, on all dimensions.
:wink:

My penetration of certain TRUTHS, delivered in my way, will one day provide benefits to many because my theory fulfills 3 important criteria in helping to unify the beliefs.

it is SIMPLE ELEGANT BEAUTIFUL

History in fact has ALREADY recorded that the name Raphael is to be associated as ONE of the primary SWASTIKA trailblazers of not only the 21st century, but of ALL TIME? :shock:

Apparently yes it is true >>> viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21643

Can we agree on that observation, based on myth, bible lore, and what I have brought forth on this 2012forum?
:lol:

Here is a link that suggests all of the above associations I am making are more right than wrong.
My glass is more than half full.

ONE of the TEN best threads on this FORUM I believe is this one here.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?p=335476#p335476

follow this flow chart to a simple truth

Is the concept of the yin yang connected to the 5000 year old I Ching, which presents itself as a very early synthesis of human thought, or a 'Theory of Everything'?
YES

Can we easily show how the evolution of the yin yang shares its family tree with the 12,000 year old SWASTIKA, called the Wan in China?
YES

Can we connect the structure of the I Ching based on 64 hexagrams to the 64 codon structure of DNA?
YES

Can we trace both the SWASTIKA and the Yin Yang symbols to a fret design that is 25,000 years old?
YES

So why does the WESTERN political/religious power structure do all in its power to minimize the importance of the I Ching and the Swastika and the Kabbalah?
When it is apparent that they have much to offer in terms of holistic insights and perhaps, as I believe, insights to quantum mechanics.

maybe that is the reason?
we have been divided and conquered, been made spiritually 'numb and dumb', with an intent to lead us.

but where?
which direction do we take at the fork in the road or does the divided road become THE ONE road leSS traveled we can all take at once?

namaste

XX

p.s.
"Yik'in Chan K'awiil" might learn to respect some of wisdom found in those 4700+ posts of mine found on this forum.
what are you bringing to this forum?

What IF, just maybe your role is to help to bring out the best in ME?
What IF that is the best claim you ever get to make.
Think about what I just said.
:idea:

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:05 pm 
Offline
Valued 2012er
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 am
Posts: 468
Sometimes you do not know which direction. So you just go by a feel. And if you change your mind, you just go back to the fork.
My whole day and night is like this.
The closer you get to the end of time. The harder it is to end it by choice.
Because the choice simply comes when it comes.
Everyone coming together will just happen.
No one man chooses it.
But one man or another can speed it up or slow it down.
So I think you have hit the nail on the head.
Whereby you say the one road taken all at once.

I also agree with you on antartica. Antara sounds like a nicer name I think. It gets the tic out. You know that tic tic tic.

_________________
Ask


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:13 pm 
Offline
Author / Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 pm
Posts: 6519
Location: x, y, z plus w (motion)
inagoodplace wrote:

The closer you get to the end of time. The harder it is to end it by choice.


not everybody believes the end of time is coming

some folks who read the bible believe that
but they have been claiming that for nearly 2000 years....

you would think their creditably would be questioned at some point?
many folks who read the bible think astrology is nonsense, because it is linked to folks making claims or predictions.

but the bible made a prediction that has yet to come true, based on some unbelievable stories that defied nature.

Jehovah's Witness have been making "this is it" predictions since 1914.
How times have they been wrong?

namaste

_________________
KEY 528=Swastika=ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm 
Offline
Valued 2012er
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 am
Posts: 468
not everyone has gone on the one road yet
belief creates
that is why time is not ended yet
because as you say not everybody believes in it

Jehovas witnesses are parrots squawking at the zoo
you or I are not a parrot
I just ignore parrots

But. Parrots have said such and such would happen for many things and for many times they never happened. In history you will find times where the parrots got the time wrong, but where some of the things did surely happen.

I think it is good to doubt. But also good to consider something possible. Yet certainty is so welcoming, we do not like to be in limbo.

_________________
Ask


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: After the FLIP when the Antarctic is on top of the world
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 am 
Offline
2012 Elder

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 am
Posts: 9470
Raphael wrote:
Yik'in Chan K'awiil wrote:
Not the swastikas again....

For Raphael, why do we park in a driveway and drive in a parkway? Is it because of the swastikas?


let me make it simple and then iSSue you a challenge.

PLEASE NAME any other symbol, event, deity, whatever, that can be associated with ALL of the following:
SPACE
TIME
MOTION
Clockwise and Counterclockwise
ASYMMETRY
DNA

Here's a couple...
Image
Image
:lol: :lol:
Although I am not sure about the Asymmetry - but then again the swastika doesn't lend itself to asymmetry either.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered withphp BB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 php BB Group