It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Genetic modifying for your thoughts!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:16 am 
Superstar Contributor

Mother nature has a way of working it self out naturally. I don't know as to that we need a reboot, but some of the things going on in this world need to be put to an end. What they casually call genetic modifying is in fact DNA tampering and in antiquity this kind of thing was made an end of. So the story goes. And now it makes the news on a regular basis, not to mention what goes on behind closed doors. Its gotten to the point where we are not sure what we are putting into our bodies. What we have here is people playing with life itself and though some of it may be, MAY BE, beneficial, its obviously going to get to a point were they are going to become careless with it! Like i said, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I don't understand what's wrong with regular cows milk or a mothers milk to have to be doing this. I don't really agree with tampering and it only stands to reason that at some point its going to go to far. Maybe at some point we are going to need a reboot. Here it is -
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/ ... 0K20110616
PEACE

Last edited by Whitebearpaw on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chew on this cud for your thoughts!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 am 
Superstar Contributor

Expressed thoughts on things are expressed thoughts on things.
Thanks for expressing yours.

I've never had a problem drinking cows' milk. Prior anyway. Will see if it becomes available I guess. :?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]