It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: The Synchronisation of Humanity
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:09 pm 
Superstar Contributor

The Synchronisation of humanity

I opened a thread in the beginning of the week. Its purpose was/is to amalgamate all of the different occurrences and or symptoms if you will, pertaining to this new spiritual awareness people have been experiencing that’s been getting stronger for a couple of years now. In doing this, we could maybe shed some light as to what is happening and help some that might be a little freaked out by different events that can happen to them.

From the analysis of the few things that came out, one of them really stands out to me.

Most of us have been experiencing a lot more telepathy and synchronisation between one another. When I say a lot more, I mean you can not close your eyes to it because it happens so often.

And so this thread began:http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27491

As this thread progressed more stuff came out as things that seem to be happening more often like for instance some have been experiencing ringing in there ears, others mentioned the ability to see the spiritual dimension is more present as well. All of them, no matter what, seems to be saying that the veil is being lifted.

Because telepathy was one of the first ones to be experienced a lot more, I think there’s something we must fully integrate in order to be able to progress further.

And that is: The synchronisation between us

I came upon the realisation that there’s a reason why telepathy and synchronicity is getting stronger between us and as been for quite a while now. The only way we can experience telepathy with someone is by being in tuned with this person on a certain wave length. Synchronicity happens when this is in place as well.
If we are experiencing more of these abilities this to me, can only mean that we are more and more in tuned with each other and our minds are getting in Sync.

It is said by some that believe this is where we are going, that in the next world, we will be fully conscious of the link we have between each other. Agreeing with the theory that we are all One.

I think that these changes most of us are feeling starts with a synchronisation between each of us.

Telepathy, empathy, synchronicity will be getting stronger and stronger as the year progresses of this, I am 100% sure of.

Post subject: Re: The Synchronisation of Humanity
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 pm 
Superstar Contributor

kpastelle wrote:
The Synchronisation of humanity

I opened a thread in the beginning of the week. Its purpose was/is to amalgamate all of the different occurrences and or symptoms if you will, pertaining to this new spiritual awareness people have been experiencing that’s been getting stronger for a couple of years now. In doing this, we could maybe shed some light as to what is happening and help some that might be a little freaked out by different events that can happen to them.

From the analysis of the few things that came out, one of them really stands out to me.

Most of us have been experiencing a lot more telepathy and synchronisation between one another. When I say a lot more, I mean you can not close your eyes to it because it happens so often.

And so this thread began:http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27491

As this thread progressed more stuff came out as things that seem to be happening more often like for instance some have been experiencing ringing in there ears, others mentioned the ability to see the spiritual dimension is more present as well. All of them, no matter what, seems to be saying that the veil is being lifted.

Because telepathy was one of the first ones to be experienced a lot more, I think there’s something we must fully integrate in order to be able to progress further.

And that is: The synchronisation between us

I came upon the realisation that there’s a reason why telepathy and synchronicity is getting stronger between us and as been for quite a while now. The only way we can experience telepathy with someone is by being in tuned with this person on a certain wave length. Synchronicity happens when this is in place as well.
If we are experiencing more of these abilities this to me, can only mean that we are more and more in tuned with each other and our minds are getting in Sync.

It is said by some that believe this is where we are going, that in the next world, we will be fully conscious of the link we have between each other. Agreeing with the theory that we are all One.

I think that these changes most of us are feeling starts with a synchronisation between each of us.

Telepathy, empathy, synchronicity will be getting stronger and stronger as the year progresses of this, I am 100% sure of.

Quite a few years ago I read a book with the premise that the world wide web was actually linked into by the entity of the earth, GAIA. She used it as Her voice.
This was long before there were computers in every house or on any phone. But through Gaia's melding with the web, She was able to communicate to select people and bring them closer together for a destiny that they shared.
I still believe in the power of the web. It is one of the oldest Native American myths; Grandmother Spider weaving Her web to connect all beings.
Another energetic theory is that once connected, the connection remains intact. Regardless of the space, time or distance.
Reiki practitioners know that the healing that flows thru them, from the Universe, does not have boundaries. I can't speak for other reiki practioners, but as for myself, that connection remains.
So my theory is this: people are making empathic connections thru the internet; even if it is now that you are instantly connected to the travails that other countries might be experiencing, such as Daiichi or the flooding in Oz, the earthquakes in NZ. Once that awareness is made, there is a connection that happens. Our energies flow into that web of energy that now is spun around our planet. It flows thru to us on all levels since we are energy,(electrical) beings.It is in our atmosphere, bouncing off of satellite signals, in our magnetic shield and who knows how far into the universe that it actually flows. We know that our radio and television signals do carry to other systems, so can those signals and their positive/negative energy be carried along?
Maybe some humans are more receptive to receiving the energy of the web and maybe that is why some of us are more affected by solar fluctuations.
That is my theory, for what it is worth. And I think that it was good timing on your part to question this new advancement, our empathy, telepathy, synchronicity or whatever label people want to give it. There are ley lines intersecting all over this planet; why not in the ether also?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 pm 
Superstar Contributor

This is very interesting, I know human beings mostly do not connect to that 'sixth sense' that we all have the ability to have if we knew how to connect to it and use it. So this is like that but on a larger scale. This 'sixth sense' is something human being used to all have and use, but as the years progressed humans forgot how to ise it. Children are often more susceptive to it, and then as they get older they lose the ability. I have always been quite open to mine, although it could be an awful lot stronger than it is. It's the ability of connecting with others on another level, also the ability to connect with animals and other beings (including the spirit world). It also effects us through dreams, and often messages important to us come to us while we are asleep, I always know the difference between a normal dream and a dream with a message that I should take notice of.

I also have a connection to certain people. I know, eventhough I might have not seen them for a long time, if something is wrong and I should contact them.

But yes maybe people are starting to wake up to this sense that we have all had, just not been able to use.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:49 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I am going to post a link to a video that I believe will explain what I mean by the instant interconnectdness rising on this planet.
http://www.capital.ro/detalii-articole/ ... 62894.html

Now this is not so much for the religious or biblical prophesies. It is to show how our energies and empathy stirs instantly, creating a connection with thousands and millions of people whom we will never meet.
I do understand what Stirky is saying. We are all born with a built in perception that we are taught to grow out of. I can still remember holding one of my new grand daughters after she was only an hour old. She held her head up, looked over my shoulder at a blank wall and smiled the most glorious smile.This is the way that we should come into this world and the way that we would remain if it wasn't drilled out of our heads to put away the things of childhood. Children still have the connection to that other side of the veil that so many of us have traded in for making ends meet, raising families, getting that promotion, being the most popular at school. I could have been one of the popular girls at school, but always found the underdogs to be more real and genuine people. I don't have the same strength to be able to see through the veil as I did when I was a child, but enough to hold me in good place. I have witnessed paranormal (which to me is just plain normal) I have an inner awareness of people. And if I touch them, the Reiki gives me a warning if my "sense" is being hoodwinked.
Okay, enough blabbing; someone elses turn.. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Summerland wrote:
I can still remember holding one of my new grand daughters after she was only an hour old. She held her head up, looked over my shoulder at a blank wall and smiled the most glorious smile.This is the way that we should come into this world and the way that we would remain if it wasn't drilled out of our heads to put away the things of childhood. :

My youngest did exactly the same thing and continued to do it regularly up until he was about 6 months old. Even at just a few hours old the nurses claimed that he was the most wide-eyed and observant newborn they'd ever seen.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:07 pm 
Superstar Contributor

captn_rob wrote:
Summerland wrote:
I can still remember holding one of my new grand daughters after she was only an hour old. She held her head up, looked over my shoulder at a blank wall and smiled the most glorious smile.This is the way that we should come into this world and the way that we would remain if it wasn't drilled out of our heads to put away the things of childhood. :

My youngest did exactly the same thing and continued to do it regularly up until he was about 6 months old. Even at just a few hours old the nurses claimed that he was the most wide-eyed and observant newborn they'd ever seen.

Rob, I knew with 100% certainty that she was seeing her guardian angel. Did you feel that same thought?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Summerland wrote:

Rob, I knew with 100% certainty that she was seeing her guardian angel. Did you feel that same thought?

Absolutely, and it was immensely comforting - almost like I could feel a presence myself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:34 pm 
Superstar Contributor

My first child would see passed the veil as well
It happened 3 times that I saw anyways

Once I was changing him and suddenly his eyes looking at the ceiling widden and he was trying to grab something that I couldn't see but he became very excited as he wanted to touch what he was seeing.

he did it again at 9 month old

and then at 1 year of age.

Given he was older this one was particular, we were in the living room playing with little cars on the ground when he suddenly got up, climbed on the sofa all smilly and excited he was trying to touch what he was seeing. I wanted him to tell me so bad what it was he saw but he could only walk back then and couldn't tell me

After it never happened again

but yes as you guys I know he was seeing something very loving and surely beautiful. His face would just light up every time he was seeing it :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:51 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

I have felt a presence three times in my life. I was not drawn to religion or any belief because of it. I'm sure there is an explanation for it ...we just don't know about it yet.

The first time was when I had my second child, my daughter....she was in my arms in the hospital I was feeding her and I was dozing off. I felt a hand on my arm as if a person was admiring my child...it was a feminine hand although I didn't see anything because my eyes were closed. It startled me and I woke up and no one was there.

The other time was when my husband died....I was being rushed to the hospital in a police cruiser following the ambulance. As I was walking through the hospital doors someone put their hand on my arm (I had a big winter coat on) yet I felt a hand on my bare arm. A voice said to me "they are going to tell you he's okay but he's not". I almost felt as if I imagined this because I didn't see anyone. I was so tramatized at that point maybe I did imagine it. My husband wasn't okay.

So I guess I've felt the touch of an angel or whatever that was.

My dog died ... he was hit by a car on his way home. It was late and I was lying in bed worrying about him and I could smell him come into the room. Then my neighbour knocked on the door and told me the bad news.

There is research done on this subject of guardian angels. People of all religions have experiences and also atheists. 7 out of 10 people believe in angels. The angel is usually a person not known to the individual. They turn up, often with splitsecond timing, at a time of immediate danger. They perform their deed then disappear. There have been group experiences also, so it's not in one person's mind.

Religion is in decline and I think humans are moving into a more spiritual time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm 
Superstar Contributor

When all my three children were babies they would often look past us and smile. We also felt the presence of somebody watching over them, my husband felt it too. We thought it might have been his mum. In the venings we hear a stir and cry through the baby monitor, but often before we could even get up the stairs, the cry would turn to a giggle then we would here the sounds of bangles (my hubby's mum was indian and always wore bangles) and then silence, we'd go up and the baby would be fast asleep and often the rocking chair in the corner of the room would be slightly moving. All my children are very close in age, and we experinced this sort of thing with all three until they were about 6 months old. As if somebody was watching over them making sure they were ok. We never felt threatened by the presence (and my hubby does get freaked out a bit by that sort of thing) but it was very comforting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:12 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

That's spooky Stirky.

I've read about grief hallucinations and the Hopi indians are more at ease with them. For sure the dead visit us...for me it was through dreams. He visited me for years and when I was okay on my own he didn't visit any more. I know when something traumatic is about to happen to me because he'll come to me in a dream.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:07 am 
Superstar Contributor

@ kpastelle

Literally a few seconds after reading your post was I compelled to draft up a representation of what I've been carrying in my mind since I was a teenager.

PREMISE

I can't help but believe with all my heart that We are nothing more than a melody of waves achieving synchronization over space time with our Universe.

LEGEND

Universe (Yellow Trend): A graceful elongated wave with persistant or a constant data stream (message) embedded within it's fold. Within this fold is contained all the power that we can (flying, telekensis, psycho-powers) and cannot even begin to conceptualizer. This is the Universes underlying substrate. A constant from which all the frequencies within share a relationship with.

Humanity (Red Trend): An advance carbon-based construct; a blip in time, with an active frequency. We are too active, not fully resonating with the Universe. Where the lines do cross are moments of reality. That strange deja-vu feeling that comes over us as if we heard or done something before. It is just the bodily, mentally, and spiritual reaction to a moment of resonance.

Reality (Green Trend): The construct of our [Humanity] realm of existance. We have not mastered this yet, but because we need to interact in it, the wave forms frequency is at a set speed where cross overs are capable. The rise of technology, sciences, understanding of the Universe is interfaced here. The green trend also represents higher beings that coexist with us but slightly out of phase and with an improved harmonization with the Universe. They are the wise ones, angels, extra-dimensional beings..or beyond.

Unknown (White Trend): The unknown, a realm beyond our Universe. Once resonance between humanity and the Universe has been achieved we become light or perfectly harmonized data with limitless boundaries and abilities. At this point we "Truly know it all" but ONLY for this Universe.

Guess what? I suspect there is more. By the time true resonance occurs in the far far future, we are only setting ourselves up for presence in a new Universe as gods with more of the same distortions as we once had when we were primitive humans. The yellow trend is us (new gods), and the white trend is the NEW realm with must resonate with. It would be the equivalent of a realm full of incredible Superheroes or extra-dimensional entities looking for NEW understanding to achieve resonance in the new Universe designed just for us.

I also believe wholeheartedly that very few humans in the red achieve often achieve resonance with the Universe (yellow trend). These beings don't experience death - they simply vanish and are teleported to the NEW universe as an extremely powerful and extra-dimensional being. Similarly, extra-dimensional beings can shift resonance (or dumb themselves down) to resonate with that of humanities frequency. These extra-dimensional beings do this to pass along, reinforce or help alter our resonance.

We will acheive resonance or synchronization, and as we do, our extra-dimensional abilities will be realized. It will be well beyond several of our life times (IMO) that this will come to fruition. Unless of course, some external force changes that landscape for us sooner.

Last edited by Nanohurtz on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:26 am 
Superstar Contributor

Loved your post Nano , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 pm 
Superstar Contributor

suz wrote:
I have felt a presence three times in my life. I was not drawn to religion or any belief because of it. I'm sure there is an explanation for it ...we just don't know about it yet.

The first time was when I had my second child, my daughter....she was in my arms in the hospital I was feeding her and I was dozing off. I felt a hand on my arm as if a person was admiring my child...it was a feminine hand although I didn't see anything because my eyes were closed. It startled me and I woke up and no one was there.

The other time was when my husband died....I was being rushed to the hospital in a police cruiser following the ambulance. As I was walking through the hospital doors someone put their hand on my arm (I had a big winter coat on) yet I felt a hand on my bare arm. A voice said to me "they are going to tell you he's okay but he's not". I almost felt as if I imagined this because I didn't see anyone. I was so tramatized at that point maybe I did imagine it. My husband wasn't okay.

So I guess I've felt the touch of an angel or whatever that was.

My dog died ... he was hit by a car on his way home. It was late and I was lying in bed worrying about him and I could smell him come into the room. Then my neighbour knocked on the door and told me the bad news.

There is research done on this subject of guardian angels. People of all religions have experiences and also atheists. 7 out of 10 people believe in angels. The angel is usually a person not known to the individual. They turn up, often with splitsecond timing, at a time of immediate danger. They perform their deed then disappear. There have been group experiences also, so it's not in one person's mind.

Religion is in decline and I think humans are moving into a more spiritual time.

Thank you for sharing these suz. I loved reading these glimpses in your life of divine moments. can I put this post in the love thread? It fits perfectly there

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Yes very good post indeed Nano. :D

As I was depicting the reason for all of this highten sychronicity and telepathy most of us feel in the other thread I had started on the subject, I got an epifani about the sychronisation of Humanity as I was writing this:

Apparently in order to be able to experiment telepathy with someone you have to be in tuned with a certain resonance and wave lenght within your brain and so does the person you connect with (I suspect this resonance is in tuned with the universe's resonance like you are suggesting Nano).
Could we be experiencing telapthy and other stuff more often because everyone's wave lenght is synchronising?
Could it be that we are synchronising in order to advance to the next level and bring unto our consciousness the awarness that we are all One?

I found a website which states that some binaural beats can help put our minds in tuned with one another and promote telepathy. Here is the link to the website which offers fress binaural beat downloads

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.binauralbeatsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Telepathy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.binauralbeatsonline.com/learn-to-use-telepathy-with-binaural-beats/&usg=__45bIqzh2D-zp_C8kozfugRcK_Eg=&h=310&w=480&sz=115&hl=fr&start=16&zoom=1&tbnid=kwA6tsYqLkVA2M:&tbnh=83&tbnw=129&ei=FDheT-CmOqLV0QHegaHWDw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtelepathy%26hl%3Dfr%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next