It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Letting immigrants off the hook
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 am 
Very 2012esque

to Survivor 727, you are my kind of guy!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:27 am 
Superstar Contributor

I've been reading for a while now but refuse to get into these "hot topics" however, I'll gladly remind you that soon the NWO will be more visible...then you'll all realise there are no borders.

We are all pawns!...in their game $$$=power!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:13 am 
Superstar Contributor

bremmermandrake..... how is there so much thats wrong?thats my opinion.

Alaska, I didnt say 1-100 of the mexicans are rapists. No. I tried to say that rapists come from all NATIONS. Everywhere around the world. THey come in differents shapes,sizes,and colors.

Why is mexico the ones so focused on? what about the other countries, They can get in freely, how ever they like. they just need a passport,ect. ANd many of them are rapist,racist,murderers,drug dealers,kidnappers,suicidals,terrorists. And they come in freely.
For all you know it, they can be moving in next door. And noone gives a damn. But then they focus so much on mexico, about the cartel war and /people crossing over to get into a free country. Just because they cant get through that gate/. You dont see mexicans strapped to a bomb running into things.HAHA. Sure there's mexican mafia, But then you have the chinese mafia,white gangs, black gangs, so many gangs. THeyre already here. You see I dont understand why people CANT OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THAT THE TERRORIST AND RAPIST,ECT. ARE ALREADY HERE. :shock: :|

I'm not yelling, just capsizeing, so everyone can see it better. :P

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:47 am 
Superstar Contributor

connecting dots wrote:
ALASKA wrote:
Why not make all the welfare people have to do that work? It would be like community service. A certain requirement of hours per month to keep your check. I understand some people cant but Im sure there are tons of jobs that could be done this way. It would be like a free temp agency.

The fact is...most people don't want to do these kinds of jobs!..it's tough ugly work.

We need a new system...democracy for all with a touch "green" community living...one job, no set hours and "everyone" gets the same pay!

No need for everyone to own a Yatch and a beach house and a chalet and a Motorhome and ect...instead all wordly "posessions" belong to the people and maintained by the people...our motto
.."Safety before profit"!!!

Food is free and so is education!

i really like that idea too bad it wont be allowed. those politicians and such love their money so im pretty sure they wont share.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:52 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
THeyre already here. You see I dont understand why people CANT OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THAT THE TERRORIST AND RAPIST,ECT. ARE ALREADY HERE. :shock: :|

But there here legal so its OK; its the illegal wons we don't want here. what is so hard to understand

Quote:
THere are problay few that are, but they come from all nations

but they enter from Mexico

Quote:
Why Keep the borders closed, and try the secure them? The U.S is just loseing money, that they can be using for homeless and to make more jobs or provide morefood. WHy doesnt the U.S. just open the borders and Slap every mexican that walks through those gates with papers so they can be legalized?

most nation have quotas that aloud so many people at a time so they have time to assimilate into society thats why nation have boarders,
the illegals are the pimple on the ass of progress that is holding us back from feeding the hungry and better hospitals and schools they are a drain on our system

Quote:
them,taking jobs away for less pay, they would be citizens and get the same amount of pay. All that money that they can save they can make more jobs and make America

By having more workers then work the only ones getting richer will be the rich because they can pay less for labor so there will be no more money saved just more poor people
looking for work.

Quote:
You see its a WIN, Win situation. The U.S. just probaly wants to try to take focus of people off the war, and onto the borders.

so you see it's a lose lose situation that has nothing to do with the war.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:57 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
The fact is...most people don't want to do these kinds of jobs!..it's tough ugly work.

make the prisoners use full

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:46 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
But there here legal so its OK; its the illegal wons we don't want here. what is so hard to understand.

Quote:
THere are problay few that are, but they come from all nations

but they enter from Mexico

I GET what your trying to say. But I'm thinking different.

how is it OK? Your just pin pointing Mexico.

Like I said before, which you just said to me.ANd like I'm saying now..IF they let them in with papers. AMERICA CAN USE THE MONEY THIER SPENDING ON BETTER THINGS.

And whats the big deal with illegals? GET OVER IT. Its just one Big Confusion.
the only way to settle is to make illegals, LEGAL. PERIOD. :|

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:51 am 
Superstar Contributor

We got so many other things to worry about, I know I do. Family, food, work, war,shelter. ANd Everyones focused on illegals....wut??? :(

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:45 am 
Valued 2012er

:|

A drunken mans words,are a sober mans thoughts!

Last edited by Finn on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:29 pm 
2012 Elder

I was just saying 1-100 not saying you did. And you say you are worried about, food, shelter, money , family, etc correct? There are millions of illegals here now. So figure there are millions out there eating the food you want to eat, getting the job you need, staying in the place you need to stay, and 1 of them attacks your family. I have no problem with any races. But if they want to come over too my house I would like to know about their back ground. Personally I really dont care about what is going on now. But I know before too long they will be heading my way. And sorry but that scares me.

The eyesight to tell the difference.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
ike I said before, which you just said to me.ANd like I'm saying now..IF they let them in with papers. AMERICA CAN USE THE MONEY THIER SPENDING ON BETTER THINGS.

there will be to many to assimilate that is the problem,i explained that before but again with this topic people see what they want to see,
when I purchased something at the store and it had instructions in English and Spanish I admit I was a little upset that when the other people who came to this country never had that courtesy fine, but when I purchase something and the direction are in Spanish only thats just bull s--t.
If Americans want to learn a new language that is fine but it should not be stuffed down our gullet .

they don't spend the money here get that in your head, they take it home or send it home, which only helps the economy of the country they came from.
which if the Mexicans closed there southern boarders the money is going to Mexico and the only reason why they closed the boarders is that we are making a big deal and if we stop the illegals Mexico knows with out the illegals sending American dollars there economy will tank because the only thing keeping it going is the money from the illegals

So by closing there southern boarder it will slow the flow of Illegals mostly from other country's and Mexico can keep the goose that layed the golden egg .

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:16 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Finn wrote:
So far 40 have been let go Lets see how many eles are :roll:

May 13, 2008 1:10 | Updated May 13, 2008 8:07
Feds raid US kosher meatpacking plant
By MICHAL LANDO

Up to 700 employees at the AgriProcessor's Plant, the largest kosher meatpacking plant, could be arrested as part of an immigration raid Monday.
Federal agents descended upon the plant in northeast Iowa at around 10 a.m. to execute a criminal search warrant for evidence relating to identity theft and fraudulent use of Social Security numbers among other crimes, according to US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. Agents were also executing a civil search warrant for people residing illegally in the United States.

"This is not the first time this office has been a part of a criminal worksite enforcement operation," said United States Attorney for the Northern District of Iowa Matt M. Dummermuth. "However, this is the largest operation of its type ever in Iowa."

Up to 500 agents and officers from federal, state, and local agencies were involved in Monday's raid, which had been in the works for months.

Anyone encountered during this operation who is discovered to be in the United States illegally eventually will be placed into administrative removal proceedings, officials said a press conference Monday afternoon. By midday ICE agents arrested more than 300 individuals for administrative immigration violations. All those taken into custody were being interviewed by ICE agents and Public Health Service officers to determine if they have health, caregiver, or other humanitarian concerns. As a result of those interviews, over 40 individuals have so far been released on humanitarian grounds pending future immigration proceedings.

This incident is the latest to befall meat processing plants owned by the Rubashkin family in the last few years. The plant in Postville Iowa, which opened in 1987, has been the target of several campaigns alleging inhumane slaughter practices and labor rights violations. Last month, the slaughterhouse was fined $182,000 by the Iowa Division of Labor, for a broad range of health and safety violations, including failing to provide workers with proper safety training and to label toxic chemicals used at the site.

AgriProcessor's Postville plant, the largest kosher slaughterhouse in the world, has been under scrutiny for its labor record since 2006 when the Forward newspaper reported on working conditions in a series of articles.

After learning of the raid, Congressman Bruce Baley, of Iowa, said he hoped there would be consequences for the employers, not just the employees. "Until we enforce our immigration laws equally against both employers and employees who break the law, we will continue to have a problem with immigration," said Baley.

Lets build that wall :idea:

FINN

More of the jobs Americans wont do making $12. to $22. per hour there doing for $6. and displacing American workers 300 in just this one plant which fines it cheaper to pay fines then higher Americans and they all had illegal ID and ss# which they received by identity thieves.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:03 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
they don't spend the money here get that in your head, they take it home or send it home, which only helps the economy of the country they came from.
which if the Mexicans closed there southern boarders the money is going to Mexico and the only reason why they closed the boarders is that we are making a big deal and if we stop the illegals Mexico knows with out the illegals sending American dollars there economy will tank because the only thing keeping it going is the money from the illegals

I am getting what your saying. I already know everything you are saying.
And the illegals are already HERE. So what do you plan to do, Send every single one of them back to mexico? yea I doubt that. SO the only thing you can do is bicker about it, which is getting you, me, and everyone else NOWHERE.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:03 am 
Superstar Contributor

ALASKA wrote:
I was just saying 1-100 not saying you did. And you say you are worried about, food, shelter, money , family, etc correct? There are millions of illegals here now. So figure there are millions out there eating the food you want to eat, getting the job you need, staying in the place you need to stay, and 1 of them attacks your family. I have no problem with any races. But if they want to come over too my house I would like to know about their back ground. Personally I really dont care about what is going on now. But I know before too long they will be heading my way. And sorry but that scares me.

I agree.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:14 am 
Superstar Contributor

Quote:
there will be to many to assimilate that is the problem,i explained that before but again with this topic people see what they want to see,

I see it every way. I'm just opposing your views. Because your only viewing it one way. I never said you or anyone was wrong I agree with you and alaska, WW, and survivor. But I chose WW post, because , I, Thought is was a little more understanding.

However I will try and not to post on this Topic, Because I dont want this to get out of control and then they lock the thread. SO.... i'll be posted.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next