It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dreams of an apocalypse
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

I keep having really weird dreams, in each dream there is an apocalyptic scenario, most are different.

In all dreams I have ever had the earth is really different and cities/places are different and/or warped, It's like being in a parallel universe (I am aware it is a dream, sometimes even becoming aware during the dream).

A good example is there is an abandon mental asylum me and my mates regularly go to just to chill out in, it's massive and in the middle of nowhere but we all feel safe there and sometimes have a party there anyway in the dream it was very different and the main hall is still in use sort of, I am unaware of these changes in the dream and still remember the place as it is for real.

This is just an example but Brighton (where I live) is very different also.

Anyway this aside I have had a lot of dreams recently, most have an apocalyptic theme.

I am usually trying to get out of harms way in these dreams or i am seeing them out of body.

One that I particularly remember is the whole city sinking/sliding into the water and seeing a massive tidal wave, in another I saw a nuclear bomb (or asteroid) hitting earth.

There was one where I was around after the great catastrophes walking through a partially ruined city, and trying to make sure i wasn't seen by anyone there.

These make not much sense to me, other than I know something is coming soon and I must try to survive it as best I can.

Can anyone make heads or tails of them?

Post subject: Re: Dreams of an apocalypse
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm 
Very 2012esque

chaos1986 wrote:
I keep having really weird dreams, in each dream there is an apocalyptic scenario, most are different.

In all dreams I have ever had the earth is really different and cities/places are different and/or warped, It's like being in a parallel universe (I am aware it is a dream, sometimes even becoming aware during the dream).

A good example is there is an abandon mental asylum me and my mates regularly go to just to chill out in, it's massive and in the middle of nowhere but we all feel safe there and sometimes have a party there anyway in the dream it was very different and the main hall is still in use sort of, I am unaware of these changes in the dream and still remember the place as it is for real.

Anyway this aside I have had a lot of dreams recently, most have an apocalyptic theme.

I am usually trying to get out of harms way in these dreams or i am seeing them out of body.

One that I particularly remember is the whole city sinking/sliding into the water and seeing a massive tidal wave, in another I saw a nuclear bomb (or asteroid) hitting earth.

There was one where I was around after the great catastrophes walking through a partially ruined city, and trying to make sure i wasn't seen by anyone there.

These make not much sense to me, other than I know something is coming soon and I must try to survive it as best I can.

Can't really explain it but join you. Because one day I had a dream about my town, it was 100% in fire, with a mix of real life, city life and hellish fire. It was weird, but before I wake up, trees were like weird things. Or one day I had a dream all flats were split apart, like a big knife went to them. Really weird.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:44 am 
2012 Elder

A quote from Pamela Ball and she is a New Age mystic:

"In dreams, the Apocalypse (Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil') tends to be more prevalent at times of great change. In such dreams it will be your beliefs and your faith that is your saving grace. Usually there is a particular symbol associated with your own basic belief which separates you from others in the dream." p. 65, Dreams

What lies before us?

“…And there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time…Many shall be purified and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.” Daniel 12:10

Apocalyptic dreams are being reported all over the world. Soon everything will be shaken from its foundation. Signs that everything around us is unraveling in the biosphere, in social and global economic systems, and even within the intricacies of the Sun’s complex system of solar mechanics are all testament that we are on the eve of something unprecedented in human history. The changes before us are monumental; but unlike the previous past ages of extinction in the oral tales of the indigenous peoples; this one, they say, is the grand climax to which everything in human history has been precipitously building. Yet in the thunderous sound of the approaching horsemen, the still quiet message to humanity should not be missed. Change from without beckons change within. As the Hopi elders have told us, ‘this is a spiritual crisis, as much as it is a physical one.’ Many miracles will occur before and during this time and a great spiritual light will shine in dark places to guide many through the great difficulties that lie ahead.

Maranatha

"The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light." Romans 13:12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 am 
Very 2012esque

Mhh, oke need to share this weird dream, that can partly come true.

On a sunny day, like uhm lucky all my dreams, Obama decides to come to Rotterdam, I am there at that moment.
The whole city waiting on a large field in the neaborhood of bus lanes and tram lanes and so on that goes under a tunnel.
And then, it begins, first comes an Chinook flying over me, then suddenly the Boeing 747 lands on roofs (this is what I mean with partly LOL) and then the Apache comes, because Obama must be protected, if a Apache is enough. I go to the Apache, because I wanted to take a movie of it. But I got hold back by weird mans, who let me go later on, on a field where nobody may walk I may walk. Because there is the route of Obama. Later, he comes and bla bla bla he goes. When he goes, he goes to his plane and suddenly a lane for the plane is there (another PARTLY), the plain goes up and the pilot deciedes to make a up and down, to gain speed. But the down is going a bit wrong, the plane fitted in the roon under the tunnel (WEIRD) but suddenly a truck with gasoline comes driving, the plain crashes, but is still, standing in the tunnel, spilling his fuel. 5 min later we all run to it. I got the best shot and suddenly, there is fire. FILM MODE xD And yeah then I awake.

Isn't this a sick dream or what xD Partly it can come true, R-dam is the biggest port of Europa. He will be in his 747 when he comes, because the helicopters (Damn they are armed good) can't come, And yeah there is an airport in Rotterdam. Next to that there are some small parks and a lot of roads, a LOT. And I've only seen 1/3th of the city. That there is fire is logical, but it's not logical to suddenly see it after 5 minutes with the plane still standing. Also it's not real to get up steep and then go down under a tunnel what can barely hold the truck. And a Boeing 747 is way larger.

But it's a apolyptic dream. A sick one thought.

Mwah for me it's partly a dream thought, because I always wanna see someone famous, wanna see an aircrash. But the part where fire comes is the nightmare part. Because, fire is my biggest fear.

But oke, handy information Maranatha:D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:36 pm 
Valued 2012er

chaos1986 wrote:

Sounds like you are in America or one of three countries that get nuked by Russia before Dec 21,2012. The Russians will not try to occupy, but merely take away all power structures of defense and fofense and leave America to its chaos, that it has left so many countries in chaos previously

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 am 
Very 2012esque

guess where i live which is south africa is going to be safe from destruction since i dont have any of these dreams mine are always good dreams :)

but i do have military presence dreams about here
seems from my dreams my country is going to help refugees in other countries so dont worry

oh forgot to mention everyone move to where i am :P

edit: btw my military presence dream came true few days ago my country is giving arms and stuff to banned countries

Last edited by merenwenrago on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 am 
Valued 2012er

merenwenrago wrote:
guess where i live which is south africa is going to be safe from destruction since i dont have any of these dreams mine are always good dreams :)

but i do have military presence dreams about here
seems from my dreams my country is going to help refugees in other countries so dont worry

oh forgot to mention everyone move to where i am :P

Nice try, but the end time apolcalpse, is for the whole world in my opinion and not for just a particluar country. The Pacific rim countries get it the worst, but all countries must yield to the NWO one and only ruler, and so South Africa is not exempt.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]