It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dimensional Dragons
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:00 pm 
Very 2012esque

mynd wrote:
Dragons are very much real entities that exist. I have come across real experiences of Dragons twice, one in the realm of Astral Projection/Out of Body Experiences and one in the realm of healing in the form of Dragon Reiki. Dragon's exist on their own planet of the multidimensional omniverse. There are numerous reports of people I have come across who have traveled to their planet while out of body and had encounters with them, some pleasant, some scary, they are incredibly powerful entities. To my knowledge the majority of them that were on our planet left around the time of Merlin but can be woken up. As bat shit crazy as it sounds, many people had their own dragons in past lives and can reawaken them should they so choose. For people that are sensitive to energy work, they can perceive these entities in and around some higher dimensions of themselves. To reawaken your dragon is, like most of the more incredible stuff on our planet, remarkably easy. Send out the thought or command that your personal dragon wake up and come back into your life, mentally broadcast it into the ether. Mine showed up not too long after and I could sense its presence with a higher vibration of myself I can perceive. My dragon is blue, has no wings, and looks very much like the classical chinese depicted dragon, it is still capable of flight despite having no wings. I use some of its energies when I do my healings on people and it is a very different energy than what I typically work with through myself. I personally know of other energy workers and energy sensitive people that have reawakened their dragons and have developed personal relationships with them as you can very much communicate with them.

But can anything negative come out of waking your dragon up

Theres only two roads in life, choose one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

Thought2012 wrote:

They would be high maintenance I would think. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:46 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Del wrote:
Thought2012 wrote:

They would be high maintenance I would think. :wink:

I agree, and somehow I think that there aren't enough virgins left in the world to keep them satisfied

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 pm 
Superstar Contributor

hinged wrote:
I agree, and somehow I think that there aren't enough virgins left in the world to keep them satisfied

Pffft! and Piffle! I will have you know that some scrawny virgin would not even make a decent meal as compared to a mammoth or even Aurox! I wonder where folks get these ideas! I do hope that when and maybe before 2012 comes about I and others can set the record straight!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

Read the medieval European dragons, that is how they got the ideas.
Dragons are eeeevilll! Medieval Europe. Yet fun to ride :lol: .
There are evil dragons, there are good dragons. there are even monstrous ones.

"There are small things even a microscope cannot see."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:53 am 
Superstar Contributor

This has to be the most interesting out take on Dragons. There was once a time when I was obsessed with dragons and the different kinds. I don't know why. I mean actually this thread made me remember that period in time. I just liked how there were so many different kinds, and how they didn't seem too far fetched because they didn't look too different from dinosaurs. And if we never found fossils of dinosaurs we would have thought that they were just a fantasy too. I really belive in other dimensions, and because of that it makes almost anything possible. Because I believe in 2012, I now take all ancient things more serious rather than look at it all as mythology because to be honest these people never wrote these scriptures and tablets and drawings just be tell fantastical stories. It just seems that in those times the things that we find important in our society today were not present then, and so they paid more attention to the earth and the world around them, and definitely had some type of supernatural advantage over the majority of humans today. I like where this dragon thing is going...oddly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

Of course, yes, there happen to be bad eggs in any group of life-forms, true. But trust me, once one get's to a certain size, virgins do not satisfy, at least not a human sized one anyway. ;)

Other dimensions, and portals of the right size would help, for now, we get to only visit them in dream sleep periods as the mind can travel through sub-atomic sized wormholes back and forth. Our bodies would not make it at present.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:11 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Do virgins taste better than those who are not? (Google it, I dare you...)

I, like SoM, have a feeling that I probably shouldn't discuss them (dragons, not virgins), which is frustrating. I will say, however, that I can't see them as anyone's pet.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 am 
Superstar Contributor

Once the shift occurs, and I can flow back to Dragon form, I will not be anyone's "pet". Unless of course she is cute!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

029 wrote:
That's another one of my theories is that Dragons are aliens, i know that it condradicts virtually everything but yeah. Who says aliens didn't originate here?

The dinosaurs that didnt stay here are still watching. Policy of noninterferance by threat of destruction keeps them and everyone else from showing up and giving us proof of life off of our planet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:23 am 
Superstar Contributor

Lenzabi wrote:
Once the shift occurs, and I can flow back to Dragon form, I will not be anyone's "pet". Unless of course she is cute!

Lol, how about a warmonger?

"There are small things even a microscope cannot see."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 am 
Superstar Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 am 
2012 Elder

more like video game universe.

shrubberie,ehr- rubbish,naw it must be shrubs.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 am 
Superstar Contributor

Ah yes Wireless, you await your ride. Though that is one of the winged forms, I do not have wings once I have the Dragon form access, try Japanese/Chinese Celestial form, and I will be quite colossal in size. :lol: Although I can safely say that about my human form as is now! :wink:

I will be easier to hide slipping back to human form as in Dragon form, I will need large space to hide in. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 am 
Superstar Contributor

makemap wrote:
Lenzabi wrote:

Lol, how about a warmonger?

Yeah, that would be nice.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next