It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Who really invented the Mayan Calender?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm 
Valued 2012er

Without going into debate about whether the world is going to change in 2012 or not (I personally don't believe this date, but regardless I'm sure the arrival of the Messiah and Gog and Magog are coming soon anyway), the truth needs to be said. The calendar of the Mayans wasn't invented by them, but was merely a giveaway to them by a different people - the people who were the original masters of South America and the continent's first inhabitants, the people who are known in legends of many people in East and West - the people who were departed from the Land of Israel 2700 years ago for their sins - the mythologic 10 Lost Tribes of Israel. Is it just a bad joke? The Mayans say otherwise:

"When I asked the locals in Yucatan in 1991 where the calendar came from, the natives told me "the angels descended from the east", men 7 feet tall, blue eyes, 300 pound weight, blond and red hair, white skin, full beard."

"Ancient accounts of how the natives acquired the calendar speaks of tall man arriving from the east, hugh man seven feet tall.."

"The locals (of Yucatan) however told me the information came from 7 feet tall angelic beings, blond haired, red beard, blue eyes."

(2012 Mayan Calendar Found in the Great Pyramid)

"Some of the old people of Yucatan say that they have heard from their ancestors that this land was occupied by a race of people who came from the east and whom G-d had delivered by opening twelve paths through the sea"

And if anyone needs a clearer hint:

"Native sources complete the obvious parallels with the Old Testament stories when the give the startling information that these overseas visitors "were the true descenders of Abraham and Jacob"

(Fair Gods and Feathered Serpents)

I also have an old book which brings the real story of a Portuguese traveler, who was told by the native Indians (from the North Eastern part of South America) of how their ancestors came to South America and found out the land was already inhabited by the Israelites and more than that, but that's too good a story to be told here as I might be jumped on by a specific type of people...

Post subject: Re: Who really invented the Mayan Calender?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:17 am 
Superstar Contributor

SeedofJacob wrote:
but that's too good a story to be told here as I might be jumped on by a specific type of people...

You mean anybody who dare dissagree with you :roll:

And since when have Jews been 7' tall, had blue eyes, and blonde hair ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 am 
Site Admin

Yes, the stories of people coming from across the sea are probably true - but they could have easily been something other than a lost tribe of Israel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 am 
Valued 2012er

Odd Job wrote:
SeedofJacob wrote:
but that's too good a story to be told here as I might be jumped on by a specific type of people...

You mean anybody who dare dissagree with you :roll:

And since when have Jews been 7' tall, had blue eyes, and blonde hair ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Joseph is said to have been blond so probably his children were blond too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 am 
Superstar Contributor

When was the mayan calender found in the great pyramid and what is the source (who found it when and where did they publish thier research) for saying this?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 am 
Superstar Contributor

SeedofJacob wrote:
Well, Joseph is said to have been blond so probably his children were blond too.

And Achilles was said to be invincible.
Hear-say isn't evidence. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 am 
Valued 2012er

The holy sages of my people never write anything but truth, that's the little difference.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:59 am 
Superstar Contributor

Your people would be?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:01 am 
Very 2012esque

Rob wrote:
Yes, the stories of people coming from across the sea are probably true - but they could have easily been something other than a lost tribe of Israel

Wouldn't it most likely have been the Olmecs?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:50 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

SeedofJacob wrote:
The holy sages of my people never write anything but truth, that's the little difference.

You may want to adjust that to "write anything but what they believe to be truth". While your faith in the ethics and holiness of your sages may be admirable, unless you personally know each and every one, it's also a touch niave.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 am 
Very 2012esque

Please supply a source of the Mayan calender found in the Pyramids. Other wise I think the Mormons beat you to the south/north American visitors story.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 am 
Valued 2012er

Mordae wrote:
SeedofJacob wrote:

You may want to adjust that to "write anything but what they believe to be truth". While your faith in the ethics and holiness of your sages may be admirable, unless you personally know each and every one, it's also a touch niave.

Our sages could care less about Joseph's looks, as our religion doesn't give big importance of how one looks like. With complete contrast to the Greek religion that admired beauty - we know that only souls are important. Anyway, the description on Joseph looks was just given offhandedly, when told how he was sold as a slave to the Egyptians, who were surprised that a man with his looks could be a slave.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 pm 
2012 Elder

I know there have been 'past skirmishes' but it seems that just about anything s.o.j posts is pounced on whereas those of christian faith can get away with complete drivel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:31 pm 
Superstar Contributor

pipsqueak wrote:
I know there have been 'past skirmishes' but it seems that just about anything s.o.j posts is pounced on whereas those of christian faith can get away with complete drivel.

Perhaps this might explain......

Quote:
Main Entry: racist
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: bigoted
Synonyms: anti-Semitic, biased, illiberal, intolerant, narrow-minded, opinionated, partial, prejudiced, sectarian, small-minded, xenophobic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 am 
Valued 2012er

I only speak up the truth.

I just got reminded that jews everywhere on the world used to have traditions of the existence of the Red Jews - red/blond haired giants of the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel, that will reveal themselves by the End of Times. All people should pray for their return and for the the 3rd Temple to be built. I know that even Medieval Germans and Arabs had legends speaking of them. It could be that these people who invited the Mayan calendar, it could be Israelites from other tribes - point is you're a too arrogant Spaniard to accept it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next