It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Mayan priest debunks 2012 theory
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:37 pm 
2012 Elder

What is the significance of the Dec. 21, 2012 date in the Mayan calendar, or your intuitive sense of it as a Mayan priest. There was a program about it on the History channel, referring to the Doomsday in several cultures coinciding on this date. Is this a passage into a new way of life, rather than an end? What can you tell people about this fast-approaching date?

Nothing is going to happen in 2012. There is no Mayan prophecy about 2012. In addition to the Chol Qij the Mayans have various other calendar counts of lesser mantic importance. One of these is the Long Count, which is a continuous count in days since August 9th, 3114 BCE. The Long Count will reset to zero-zero-zero-zero-zero on December 21, 2012. But this is just a major calendar change – their equivalent of Y2K – with no more spiritual significance than the change of millenium had for us. This 2012 thing is being touted by some non-Mayans as a kind of New Age version of the Rapture: a miraculous transformation of human consciousness which sweeps humanity up into the clouds to escape the coming tribulation. But things don’t happen that way in real life. If there is a fundamental transformation in human consciousness, the way it will probably occur is that the environment and civilization will deteriorate over the next few decades. And then people will draw together and open their hearts to one another, as they do in the face of any natural catastrophe such as an earthquake or flood. When people lose their faith in the system and start listening to their own hearts is when the system will change.

http://www.whatismagic.com/mayan-shaman ... ansky.html

Thoughts anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:13 pm 
"The Boar" (Moderator)

First thoughts are this Mayan Priest is very articulate in the English Language. Unless of course it’s been translated - but I doubt that very much. This makes me think that the innate wisdom of the Maya has been lost and detached from feeling into logical modern-day thoughts and words.

As I’ve mentioned before on this forum, the Mayans never prophesised 2012 as being either spiritual or cataclysmic, so in essence his words do spark some truth. It simply marks the end times or the end of their calendar and it’s also interesting to note that – the Mayan Calendar could ultimately be exclusive to their own culture, as most prior-prophesied events have involved their own kind and not world wide events taking place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:52 pm 
Site Admin

Of course if the ancient Mayans were just a conduit for passing on this date, their interpretation may be irrelevant.

Even so, it is refreshing to see at least one Mayan is not jumping on the bandwagon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:56 pm 
Site Admin

Oops! He is just a pretend Mayan!

Quote:
How did you become a Mayan priest?

I was given a ritual to invoke the Mayan spirits; and after a while they began talking to me. Apparently it had to do with past lives I’ve had as a Mayan priest here in Guatemala in ancient times. It’s not a job you can interview for, or anything like that; it just was my destiny, luckily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:33 am 
Valued 2012er

A little sucpisious if you ask me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:01 pm 
2012 Elder

Ok, the title should read "Reincarnated Mayan Priest debunks 2012"...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:50 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

He debunked it as the End of the World.....not as what it was intended.
The Calender that is referred to is one of many as the Mayan lived by numbers and astrology........
This Calendar accurately marks the "Progression of Consciousness" or
evolution of man. It stopped because they could calculate no further due
to the change in frequency energy vibration with certain foreseen cosmic
events....
http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=985423
This information indicates a confirmation with the breaking down at Zero Point to rebuild a new world. It says the energy fequencies will change and spin faster thus an higher dimension is moved into (as per New Age)
Energy that is raised or moved into a higher frequency spins to fast for
human eye to see.....(confirms the ascension of religion/spirituality)..and we must be aware of current physics theory of all being a interactive/interconnected Field of Energy which is in all things and between space of matter...Matter is it, You are it, and are only matter in
this slow moving frequency. At a faster frequency you couldn't be seen
by human eyes. Sorry I could go on and on
IT's a change in frequency that makes Time as we know it Change in a
increased resonance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:50 pm 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

akuna, is it just me or are you copy and pasting every reply?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:21 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

No havent pasted or copied other than the 1 blog
I repeat myself because people here repeat the idea that 2012 is Dooms Day and the Mayan Calendar perdicts the End of the World, when it's only going to be that if we choose to think it into being...
"we create our own reality" and the more people realizing the power
their own thought process and perception has the more chance we
have for a posative outcome to this event.
Humanity has the opportunity to up grade and my intention is to make people aware of this. Possibley my effort will fall on deaf ears and closed minds
I hope to give people something to think about beyond doom and gloom.
Think it's alot better shot at a posative future for humanity than going into the fear which has no more validation to it than any other theory since
this has not yet occured in our space.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:50 am 
2012 Elder & Retired Moderator

What's with the funny line breaks then? I notice it in most of your posts, your line suddenly ends and starts on the next mid sentence... you do it on purpose?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:05 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

No I continous type and any breaks other then paragraph are due to the way the pc writes it. Actually most of what I type is done from awareness of higher consciousness so i must go back and read myself to be able to think it through my physical mind to become knowledge. Awareness and Knowledge are two different levels of understanding, like one is in the
mind and the other is in your very cells.
sorry that the best I can explain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:42 pm 
"The Boar" (Moderator)

Akuna, you do have some very interesting things to say in your posts.

This is not a criticism, but could you at least quickly proof read what you post, so that there are no line breaks? I don’t think many people are too interested in spelling mistakes, as the reader tends to make unconscious sense of spelling errors, whereas line breaks do go noticed and can often lead to unread posts.

Raphael (another forum member) channels through a higher consciousness too, and I would suspect his original wording changes somewhat before the finished article goes out to press. This doesn’t take the essence away from the message, it just gives it more feeling when reading the message portrayed, when it’s in some reasonable order to be read.

I would imagine Raphael is very consciousness of what the reader is supposed to be feeling from the message posted too. If you do go in a trance state when channelling, Akuna – I know it can be very difficult to even think about anything grammatical, but maybe just read it through afterwards, as the only way of someone remotely feeling what you have felt through the medium of words, is to translate it the best you can.

This forum is not an English lesson, but it can help to better the understanding by making it easier for the reader.

Anyways, we look fwd to more posts from you :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:43 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Appologies if things are hard to read. Will do better by coming here when there is more time to spend on typing and proof reading. I do not go into trance, this is direct "telepathic" comunication from collective higher consciousness, the Ascended Masters and Eholm as some call it, which is not familuar with these formats. I'm in a higher dimensional frequency when typing, and most of my life any more.

PS Added from Edit after above was posted.
If breaks show , they did not show in my preview block, it showed full lines of type. They appeared when submited. I switched to html ON which may help. Other than that if this shows breaks then it is something btn PC and programing, and will have to find time to play with tech issues another time, or perhaps another life. :?

Last edited by akuna kumara on Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:16 pm 
Author / Researcher

akuna kumara wrote:
Appologies if things are hard to read.
Will do better by coming here when there is more time to spend on typing and proof reading. I don't go into trance, this is direct telepathic comunication from collective higher consciousness, the Ascended Masters
and Eholm as some call it, which is not familuar with these formats. :?

Akuna hello, how long have you been channeling?

May I ask what kind of societal / cultural indoctrination you had prior to these events?
I started out similar to what you are doing...writing everything down, taking notes, almost like taking dictation.

And what is great ... you can go back later and decipher it.
:wink:

Also if you do things in MS WORD first, using spellcheck etc.
Your writings skills will improve, as mine have...

I am on the same page as your 'master', I also feel it does not need to be a time of human suffering.
There always exist two paths ... till we become one.

Like the symbolism implies ... we must put down our 'man-made' arms designed to kill and destroy and raise both god-given arms ... just when the time is right as this image from the Tarot implies...

I am leaning toward the event being one of 'Vibration', and vibration as being a major clue to what 2012 is all about.

namaste

Raphael

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:23 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Over 30 years ago just started channeling or actually more telepathicly
communicating, for the two others I worked in triad with, we were guinie pigs for the Masters learning how to apply energy in the 3/4D world for healing and other things. I channeled Ashtar and Sananda (Jesus).
Later AA Mikael (Michael) Djwhal Khul and Sanat Kumara. I'm what some call an open channel and go into higher dimensional frequency, no trance, it's telepathic the same way communication is done in higher dimension. In reality I simply communicate back and fourth in conversation as we are always in what you might call commitee. I'm just here one dimension and they're there in another and this is our way of life. I live in higher frequency in continual communication with the higher collective consciousness. There are more than enough public channels out there, I have other paths on this plane. I've been asked to do this at this time, because the planet is getting down to the last tics of the rift in time. It MUST be done right this time around - three times and your out. The time for pink fluff has had it's day.
:? They say it's the message that's important not the format it arrives in, and those open and ready to apply will read it for it's value not it' format. OH well. Like so often what they say can be sharp/rude to our politically correct ears. And of course, me in my people pleasing incarnation trys to make everyone happy when there isn't time for that. For me it's 24/7 all 12 days and a week, haha, in 4 dimensions as a multi dimensional. :roll: I'm playing catch up for many who just don't seem to realize how imperative it is that other awakens awareness of the Oneness of All at this time. IT's not going to wait for us. Oh enough I've said to much.
Must really move on.....thank you for asking, appreciate your ear.
Blessing of Joy in all you do aKuna
you can read more about my name etc in Introduciton as newbee
and the Preview is all perfect lines...so lets see about submit?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next