It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Shroud of Turin connected to Black Holes?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 pm 
2012 Elder

Could the Shroud of Turin be the most singular object the universe has seen? [New enhanced photo]

"Notice the severe abrasions on the forehead and detail of the injuries to the face. I marvel at the septics who, without keeping up to date on the scientific studies of the shroud, denounce it as a forgery. How is it that some 14th century painter single handedly developed photography over 400 years before it was 're-invented' ?

There is no pigment on the image itself, rather it seems to have been produced through degeneration of the fibers at different rates. In other words, fibers closer to the subject on the shroud have aged more than those further away. This apparently occurred instantaneously. It is as if a burst of eternity emanated from the figure within the shroud itself... exactly the type of phenomena one might expect in connection with the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

That being said, we are left with only two alternatives. Either we are looking at the most sophisticated, physiologically and historically accurate hoax the world has ever seen, or we are looking at the actual face of Jesus Himself." - Newton 2012

This whole presentation was posted by a gentlemen called 2012 Newton and I found it so fascinating I thought I'ld posted it. The implications voiced by astrophysicists in the video about the Shroud are mind-bending. See for yourself.

Maranatha

"The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light." Romans 13:12

Post subject: Re: The Shroud of Turin connected to Black Holes?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 am 
2012 Elder

I presume the Black Hole connection is in the video? I'm at work & so can't really view it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:55 am 
2012 Elder

It is in the video...

Maranatha

"The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light." Romans 13:12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm 
Superstar Contributor

wowo that's actually an amazing video.

so what do you think about 'heaven' now? supposedly christ said his spirit would open the gates of heaven so that we could all be saved...

does this mean he started a new universe for our energy to go to? was it an escape for us? are we trying to move on to this new universe?

also at the end it just starts to talk about the image being holographic. there are theories that our existence is a holographic projection. could this be a clue?

“Choice is an illusion. Do I do this – do I do that – all of this is confusion. I can only choose when I’m confused. When I know clearly, there is no choice.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:15 pm 
2012 Elder

I think science was often seen as the enemy of religion but I think science does exactly what it was designed to do- show limitations in the physical world. Where science, ends- the spiritual world, which is infinite in its possibilities, is just beginning. Quantum physics only recently began embracing this frontier that the sphere of the mind was interacting with the universe at large, in effect shaping subjective reality. Every miracle recorded by Christ demonstrated a power over material matter-showing matter’s utter inferiority to the larger quantum operation of the universe. The holographic universe certainly fits into this paradigm. In this world, the body carriers the mind but in the world that is to come, the mind will propel the body. Imagine being anywhere merely by thought. In this sense, what we have on Earth is patterns followed by what can be seen as forms in another dimension- holographic projections of spatial templates. The Spirit is the power from God that does allow us to have access to what we call miracles, another word which means the reality of physical matter, as we understand it, is transcended. I think what’s significant here is Christ always demonstrated that faith, belief in the heart and mind, was the pretext for the miracle. Christ said: "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20. Christ relied on God and we can plug into the same source. Adam’s future possiblities were interrupted by sin because the relationship connection between God and man was severed. The Garden of Eden was only a starting point on the pathway to infinity.

In that sense, our physical forms need to undergo transformation to experience this world in all its beauty and infinite possibilities. Transformation of the body follows transformation of the heart but the promise of salvation is freely open to all. The universe is ever in a dynamic state of transformation; creating and recreating itself but I believe the resurrection of Christ was the most important singularity event for the universe to behold. Out of black holes comes the birth of stars but out of the black hole of the tomb of Christ comes the birth of the new universe. "For it pleased the Father that in Him (Christ) should all fulness dwell." Colossians 1:19. Can we now begin to grasp how important Christ is? He is the whole source of the new Creation.

This world will be ultimately transformed when Christ returns: “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.” Revelation 21:1. A creator only needs one thing to create- the space to create in. God is a Creator, and a creator will always be creating…this is only the beginning of how this new universe will began unfolding thoughtout eternity. Imagine the possibilities...

Maranatha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:51 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Theoreticly Interesting.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]