It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I want to join sword of the god brotherhood
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:57 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

I want to join Sword of the God Brotherhood. I figured I would post it in these forums since you know, a lot of our talk in these forums are about doomsdays, potential threats, religion, science and conspiracy theories.
Why? Because I have been studying up on at least a dozen other doomsday events, and most of them seem like BS, but this one seems legit. "The Prophet Gabriel" told them that everyone except for them will perish in a hellfire. Also, I want to join because I am a christian and I think I have what it takes to serve God and spread the word.

The problem is, I can't find their website, nor do I know how I can go about joining them.
Below is just one of several links that describe Sword of the God Brotherhood, otherwise I don't feel like posting a dozen links.
http://www.abhota.info/end6.htm

I'm sure someone has heard of them, and maybe they can help me out, find their site or tell me where they are located, because I really want to join.
It would be appreciated.

Thanks,
DoubleGold

Edit:
I can find websites describing them, I just can't find their website.
One more thing, when clicking my link, look for the year 2017.

Post subject: Re: I want to join sword of the god brotherhood
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:12 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Gabriel is a prophet??? Huh.. and here i thought he was known as an angel..if you believe that sort of thing. I am sorry, I will not help you find this organization that smacks of Jihad just as much as any other extreme religious zealotry. No thank you. These are the kind of groups that burned women and children at the stakes, that put burning crosses in the ground in front of homes and hanged people simply based on color, and flies planes into buildings..

Enjoy your brotherhood..I hope you get the God you believe in.

I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change.. Delicious ambiguity.
Gilda Radner

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm 
Superstar Contributor

How about I buy you a white tunic with a red cross on it and get you a ship a horse and some vassels so you can go over and retake the Holy lands?

Religious zelotry is never positive and never reflects well on any religion. Do you really want to be a part of spreading intolerance and hate? Do you really believe that the Christian God would approve of being militant? Would Jesus join this brotherhood?

Put your energy into spreading love and compassion and understanding. This militant religion crap makes me want to vomit blood and brow beat God.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:40 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Wait a minute, these people are bad guys? They are a hate group?
I thought they were the good guys because of there name and prophecies. I honestly thought they were a christian group warning people of an appocolypse.

gypsywitch wrote:
Gabriel is a prophet??? Huh.. and here i thought he was known as an angel

Aren't angels prophets in a way since they know things we don't?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:51 pm 
Superstar Contributor

There are many Angels/ Messengers upon the Earth today. Have you not been looking?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm 
Superstar Contributor

DoubleGold wrote:
Wait a minute, these people are bad guys? They are a hate group?
I thought they were the good guys because of there name and prophecies. I honestly thought they were a christian group warning people of an appocolypse.

gypsywitch wrote:
Gabriel is a prophet??? Huh.. and here i thought he was known as an angel

Aren't angels prophets in a way since they know things we don't?

Anyone who would promote violence in the name of ANY ideology is a "bad" guy. If you really want to change the world for the better or make positive change then find a group promoting compassion, understanding, and tolerance.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:13 pm 
2012 Forum Newbie

Boxingnun wrote:
Anyone who would promote violence in the name of ANY ideology is a "bad" guy. If you really want to change the world for the better or make positive change then find a group promoting compassion, understanding, and tolerance.

But they were told from the prophet Gabriel. From my reading comprehension, they are not the onces causing the hellfire. They are suggesting that God or some force of nature is going to cause the fire. And from my reading comprehension, they will be saved because their bunker, headquarters, location just happens to be placed in the perfect spot where they will be untouched. They are suggesting that all other bunkers, hideouts won't protect people because of the location. If you think about it, anyone can surive a worldwide catastrophy if they are in the perfect spot.
I don't read anywhere that they want to promote violence, or that they dislike groups x, y and z.

edit: As in they were told by the prophet exactly where to place it.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:25 pm 
2012 Elder

Every group thinks they alone are the chosen ones. All you can do is pick a version of the SHTF story that suits you, and then hope that you picked the right one.

I hadn't heard of this one before:

Quote:
The "Sword of God Brotherhood" believes that Armageddon will occur in 2017. The Prophet Gabriel has told them this. Only their own members will survive to repopulate the world. All of the others (including you and me) will "perish in hellfire." 6

Daniel's Timeline bases their calculation on the concept of Jubilee years which occur every 50 years. The most recent three Jubilees were:

1867 when the Jews were emancipated in Austria and Hungary.

1917 when the Ottomon rule ended and the Balfour Declaration was created.

1967 when the Six Day War occurred.

They predict that the next and final Jubilee year will be 2017 "the time of the restitution of all things."
http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl18.htm

Try asking these folks if you want more info: http://ransomedheart.net/group/SwordBrotherhood

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:46 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I would agree with Sisu statement of
Quote:
Every group thinks they alone are the chosen ones. All you can do is pick a version of the SHTF story that suits you, and then hope that you picked the right one.

I personally do not think that this is a good group. Any group that professes to be the only one and true way to salvation (i.e everyone else is going to die except for us) is bad in my opinion. This has been proven thoughout history. There are many paths to enlightenment and salvation, I don't believe any one group has it right.

Having some talent as a channel and knowing people who are truly talented at it, I know, from personal experience, that there are entities out there who like to portray themselves as something they are not. Anything based on channelled/medium information is suspect in my book (even the information from my friends). I would be careful.

However, it is your choice who you join and what you do. I will not try to change your mind - just giving you my 2¢.

Last edited by OpalOwl on Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm 
Superstar Contributor

DoubleGold wrote:
Boxingnun wrote:

But they were told from the prophet Gabriel. From my reading comprehension, they are not the onces causing the hellfire. They are suggesting that God or some force of nature is going to cause the fire. And from my reading comprehension, they will be saved because their bunker, headquarters, location just happens to be placed in the perfect spot where they will be untouched. They are suggesting that all other bunkers, hideouts won't protect people because of the location. If you think about it, anyone can surive a worldwide catastrophy if they are in the perfect spot.
I don't read anywhere that they want to promote violence, or that they dislike groups x, y and z.

edit: As in they were told by the prophet exactly where to place it.

Cusco Peru? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:56 pm 
2012 Elder

OpalOwl wrote:
I would agree with Sisu. This is not a good group.

I did not say anything of the kind. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I have no opinion of this group as I have not researched it.

Quote:
Any group that professes to be the only one and true way to salvation (i.e everyone else is going to die except for us) is bad in my opinion.

That can easily be said of this forum in which people often state "WE all know SHTF in 2012 and WE are prepared and will survive..." Or the people around here who say one must be in right state of mind / right spiritual state to survive ascension... There are many ways to say "we're the only ones who get it"

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:58 pm 
Superstar Contributor

My apologies sisu. I should have done that post differently, I will edit it... trying to do too many things at once I guess.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:02 pm 
2012 Elder

No worries, it happens. I just tend to get picky about wording :)

It is interesting though to question why one group's ideas of having "the right answer" are more or less correct than other groups. It really does come down to personal preference, and personal research imo.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm 
Superstar Contributor

I don't know anything about the Sword of the God Brotherhood, but my take on these sorts of groups is as follows.

They're all nutburgers.

What you have is one or a few charismatic people who say that God, Jesus, Mohammad, Gabriel, St.Paul, The Hathors, a Grey, some Reptilian, <insert religious figurehead here>, <insert race figurehead here> told them specifically,"You are the chosen people!"...then you end up with a few dozen people held up in a warehouse drinking poisoned Koolaid.

The problem with these "organizations" is that when their prediction ends up being wrong...what then? Then you have members who have invested their entire lives, sold their homes, quit their jobs, moved their families, and disowned their friends...you have these people all in the same place, all wondering what the hell they were thinking when they decided to join the cult. The leaders of said cults have already sucked your bank accounts dry, then when their prediction fails, they jet out to the Bahamas somewhere.

Beware and entity that says that YOU are the ONLY one who is CHOSEN. If that entity is benevolent, it will try to save as many decent people as possible.

Everybody loves hearing that they are special from just ordinary people...but when an angel, prophet, or God himself says it...that can be an extremely powerful thing.

Tell me, what are the benefits of joining this group? Is there some initiation? Do you need to pay a fee upfront to be promised life? If all it takes to survive Armageddon is to say "I do" to some cult leader, then you had better understand that you are probably being straight up lied to.

Change the world!
http://www.2012forum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=17713

Write in None of You Bastards! 2016...2020...2024...

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm 
Superstar Contributor

Crim wrote:
I don't know anything about the Sword of the God Brotherhood, but my take on these sorts of groups is as follows.

They're all nutburgers.

What you have is one or a few charismatic people who say that God, Jesus, Mohammad, Gabriel, St.Paul, The Hathors, a Grey, some Reptilian, <insert religious figurehead here>, <insert race figurehead here> told them specifically,"You are the chosen people!"...then you end up with a few dozen people held up in a warehouse drinking poisoned Koolaid.

The problem with these "organizations" is that when their prediction ends up being wrong...what then? Then you have members who have invested their entire lives, sold their homes, quit their jobs, moved their families, and disowned their friends...you have these people all in the same place, all wondering what the hell they were thinking when they decided to join the cult. The leaders of said cults have already sucked your bank accounts dry, then when their prediction fails, they jet out to the Bahamas somewhere.

Beware and entity that says that YOU are the ONLY one who is CHOSEN. If that entity is benevolent, it will try to save as many decent people as possible.

Everybody loves hearing that they are special from just ordinary people...but when an angel, prophet, or God himself says it...that can be an extremely powerful thing.

Tell me, what are the benefits of joining this group? Is there some initiation? Do you need to pay a fee upfront to be promised life? If all it takes to survive Armageddon is to say "I do" to some cult leader, then you had better understand that you are probably being straight up lied to.

:!: This... you said it better than I could... but that's the way I see it too.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next