It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:22 am 
Offline
Valued 2012er

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 am
Posts: 488
TTWSYF wrote:
David Jay Jordan wrote:
Hephzibah is a godly name, and has nothing to do with the dark side.

There is no mention of females with the devil, as he only uses and absues women and in no way would give power to a woman as he is ultra macho...... this one of the reasons why man made religions influenced by him do the same. They refuse to let a woman lead, or speak or teach... there is no such thing as QUEEN HEBZIBAH.

Now back to the topic of nuclear war before the Tribulation


Interesting, you spelled her spiritual name wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very interesting. People on the resistance manifesto message board did too, when my mentor whiterider brought her name up too, people who were devoted to her. They couldn't possibly spell her name right out of fear and reverence.

Oh, I agree there is no such thing as QUEEN HEBZIBAH either, since that is not how you spell Hephzibah. . .


You don't reverence a devil, as mentioned the Devil does not have a QUEEN. How ridiculous ... Where in hell, did you come up with that name. Never mind forget it, this TOPIC is about the nucl;ear wars before 2012, and not about your fantasy QUEEN, please stick to the topic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:59 am 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Ontario, Canada
The reason I am bringing this up is that the Kingdom of Darkness is being defeated.

They will not have the power to do what you are saying at that time, they will be utterly defeated, and the 1 out of 4 people who have to die, will die - because we will unleash death and hell on them.

The day I am before Jesus opening that seal, will be the greatest day of my life, to see him open the seal, and death and hell will come for Queen Hephzibah and all that follow her, and the Whore of Babylon will fall, and the Nephilim will be defeated, and we will begin to rebuild a better world. There won't be peace, but there can be at least rebuilding.

The Mystery of Babylon is being defeated as we speak, because every time a demonic spirit or a devil comes to attack me, I am sealing them in the Bottomless pit, them, and each coven that attacks me, and the family members of each person who attacks, because I believe God intends us to win this war. They are powerless against us. I shall not be afraid, and I will stand to fight them, for they will not control me. I'd die before any man tells me how to live, because only God is God of my life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 pm 
Offline
Valued 2012er

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 am
Posts: 488
TTWSYF wrote:
The reason I am bringing this up is that the Kingdom of Darkness is being defeated.

They will not have the power to do what you are saying at that time, they will be utterly defeated, and the 1 out of 4 people who have to die, will die - because we will unleash death and hell on them.

The day I am before Jesus opening that seal, will be the greatest day of my life, to see him open the seal, and death and hell will come for Queen Hephzibah and all that follow her, and the Whore of Babylon will fall, and the Nephilim will be defeated, and we will begin to rebuild a better world. There won't be peace, but there can be at least rebuilding.

The Mystery of Babylon is being defeated as we speak, because every time a demonic spirit or a devil comes to attack me, I am sealing them in the Bottomless pit, them, and each coven that attacks me, and the family members of each person who attacks, because I believe God intends us to win this war. They are powerless against us. I shall not be afraid, and I will stand to fight them, for they will not control me. I'd die before any man tells me how to live, because only God is God of my life!


Yikes !!! Revival Tee Tee ... you are saying you will be opneing the seals.

And you seem to be saying you cast devils into the bottomless pit ????

Please say, you are joking and just had a few too many and that your extreme pride has not taken you over.

OR just clarify and be clear... are you now divine... or does that transformation take place soon, when Jesus will make you his right hand man ? Please clarify ?

Yikes !!!!!




PST>... Hephzibah is a godly name as mentioned....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Ontario, Canada
David Jay Jordan wrote:
Yikes !!! Revival Tee Tee ... you are saying you will be opneing the seals.


I don't open the seals, only Jesus can do that.

David Jay Jordan wrote:
And you seem to be saying you cast devils into the bottomless pit ????


Yes I do. Or would you have me just tell them to leave me alone, only for them to find another human being to torture?

David Jay Jordan wrote:
Please say, you are joking and just had a few too many and that your extreme pride has not taken you over.


No joke, that is the ministry that is set before me, and a few others.

David Jay Jordan wrote:
OR just clarify and be clear... are you now divine... or does that transformation take place soon, when Jesus will make you his right hand man ? Please clarify ?


Isn't every Christian Jesus right hand man, people he gave power to cast out devils in his name, to heal the sick, and to preach the gospel to the broken hearted?

Am I divine, no. Only Jesus is.

David Jay Jordan wrote:
Yikes !!!!!




PST>... Hephzibah is a godly name as mentioned....


I wonder what this Hephzibah was godly or not -

Quote:
Manasseh was twelve years old when he began to reign, and reigned fifty and five years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Hephzibah.


And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, after the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

For he built up again the high places which Hezekiah his father had destroyed; and he reared up altars for Baal, and made a grove, as did Ahab king of Israel; and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them.


Considering he built up the places his father tore down, who taught him the old ways of Ahab again?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:41 pm 
Offline
Valued 2012er

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 am
Posts: 488
Tee Tee,

Is your ministry to degrade others and name call them into the pit ?

Does this elevate your status and self esteem ?

Are you afraid of other Christians ?

Do you feel the necessity to call them liars and worse, rather than trying to work together for good with them ?

As a novice and newbie, do you think this makes you stronger in your own eyes and the eyes of others. ?

Have you ever served the Lord or do you do it just in front of your computer in your mind ?

Serious questions, Bro, that might get you to lighten up and work together rather than you thinking you are next to ALMIGHTY.

I would love to hear your answers seriously.




PST. Hephzibah means fruitful, a fulfillment of the first commandment
And it is a blessing straight from the Lord. Hephzibah was not barren and cursed and devilish. The offspring of a Hephzibah becoming devoid does not mean she is evil and demonic. Eve produced mankind and she also can not be blamed for doing what the Lord told her to do.

The devil hates women, and is abusive to them and worse...just as his churches have been taught to do to them ever since.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:49 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Ontario, Canada
David Jay Jordan wrote:
Tee Tee,

Is your ministry to degrade others and name call them into the pit ?


No. It is to tell the truth.

David Jay Jordan wrote:
Does this elevate your status and self esteem ?


The more I pray and read the Bible, the less I esteem myself, and the more I value Jesus.

David Jay Jordan wrote:
Are you afraid of other Christians ?


No, I am afraid of nothing, for perfect love casteth away all fear.

David Jay Jordan wrote:
Do you feel the necessity to call them liars and worse, rather than trying to work together for good with them ?


No, I don't feel the necessity to call anybody liars, only those I know are working to the ends of bringing people to their destruction.

David Jay Jordan wrote:
As a novice and newbie, do you think this makes you stronger in your own eyes and the eyes of others. ?


Novice, maybe you think that because I'm new to this message board, but I have been involved in this war for 2 years now, and in most wars, in human terms, that makes me a veteran in this. I care not what people think of me, for the more I read the Bible and pray, I pray that people see more of Jesus and less of me.

David Jay Jordan wrote:
Have you ever served the Lord or do you do it just in front of your computer in your mind ?


Yes, every single day I go out into the world, and talk to people about God, and Jesus, and I live as a witness so they can see the glory of God in me. I have brought two people to Christ, my friend Samurai, whom I meet on the resistance manifesto board, a person who had physically set himself up to protect his family, and I said, you need to be spiritually ready too, you need to repent, be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and be filled with the holy spirit, and he sought that out, and another was a man I knew on myspace, who was an Atheist, studying the NWO and the Illuminati, like I was, and I told him he needed to read the Bible, because the Bible shows men only need the law, not government, to live their lives, and when we did ask for human leadership, God was upset, and the person who was asked to go out and give them a king protested their decision, saying that man would abuse them, and all the prophets and Jesus went against corrupt religious and civil authorities, and many, including Jesus, ended up dead because of it. He said, after I stated that, he definitely needed to read the Bible again, because he would probably learn some new things compared to reading it 10 years prior.

So, I have faith, and I show you my faith by my works. Where is your works? Who have you saved with your testimony? Your testimony, as far as I can tell, will only lead to people's death, mine has lead to life of two people!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm 
Offline
2012 Elder

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:57 am
Posts: 1244
Location: Ohio
David Jay Jordan and TT, I wouldn't place much stock in the bible. The bible was written by men after God died, and the Vatican decides what goes into the bible and what does not. In this manner, the message of God is controlled by humans on Earth.

David Jay Jordan, I can buy the premise that end times may be near, and I can buy the premise that the US is the new Babylon since the US sits in a highly vulnerable stretch of real estate to a Yellowstone eruption, Mega Tsunami from the Canary Islands, and so much as a mini ice age, and this isn't accounting for how earthquakes can devastate the US water supply. A limited Nuclear exchange would be sufficient destroy the US. Factor in a solar flare burning out satellites and the classified Star Wars program and solar winds knocking out electronics not shielded to a EMP, the US would be incredibly vulnerable to a Nuclear Strike. For these reasons, I can buy the idea that the US fits as the new Babylon mentioned in the bible.

David Jay Jordan and TT, the antichrist convincing people to follow him sounds eerily like an election to me, and 2012 is a US election year. As for freewill and prophecies, I strongly believe that the paths are preordained; I strongly believe the best analogy is the route options available to get to your local library.

TT, It sounded like to me that you are claiming to have the ability to work magic and sorcery. Was this your intention? If this was your intention, you're implying magic exists and can target physical targets. If this is the case, it would be strategically and tactically flawed to attack directly with indirect targets available with the same results of a successful direct assault.
I highly doubt that evil will care much such a tactic would kill its followers as well.

_________________
Under construction http://theproblematicanalysis.webs.com/ "The Problematic"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 am 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Ontario, Canada
Johnnyclueless wrote:
TT, It sounded like to me that you are claiming to have the ability to work magic and sorcery. Was this your intention? If this was your intention, you're implying magic exists and can target physical targets. If this is the case, it would be strategically and tactically flawed to attack directly with indirect targets available with the same results of a successful direct assault.
I highly doubt that evil will care much such a tactic would kill its followers as well.


No, I don't have any power of my own, my power comes from the holy spirit, as it was promised us by Jesus. However, the elite are well familiar with that power.

On their motives, I couldn't even phantom their motives, except to say, if I was in power and control, while afraid to expose myself, I would do whatever I could to destroy someone that threatened my control and power, in a way that kept me hidden still. You can't just let someone who is a threat to continue on without doing your best to take that threat out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:58 am 
Offline
2012 Elder

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:57 am
Posts: 1244
Location: Ohio
TTWSYF wrote:
Johnnyclueless wrote:
TT, It sounded like to me that you are claiming to have the ability to work magic and sorcery. Was this your intention? If this was your intention, you're implying magic exists and can target physical targets. If this is the case, it would be strategically and tactically flawed to attack directly with indirect targets available with the same results of a successful direct assault.
I highly doubt that evil will care much such a tactic would kill its followers as well.


No, I don't have any power of my own, my power comes from the holy spirit, as it was promised us by Jesus. However, the elite are well familiar with that power.

On their motives, I couldn't even phantom their motives, except to say, if I was in power and control, while afraid to expose myself, I would do whatever I could to destroy someone that threatened my control and power, in a way that kept me hidden still. You can't just let someone who is a threat to continue on without doing your best to take that threat out.


I don't recall questioning; whether, your power was granted to you or not. I asked if you intended to imply magic exists.
If magic can legitimately threaten you, it can also effect per say weather, ocean levels, climate, volcanic eruptions, or cause faults to rupture. If evil can take you out without showing itself to be involved, I believe; they will.

_________________
Under construction http://theproblematicanalysis.webs.com/ "The Problematic"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:16 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Ontario, Canada
Johnnyclueless wrote:
I don't recall questioning; whether, your power was granted to you or not. I asked if you intended to imply magic exists.
If magic can legitimately threaten you, it can also effect per say weather, ocean levels, climate, volcanic eruptions, or cause faults to rupture. If evil can take you out without showing itself to be involved, I believe; they will.


They actually can't do that with magic.

All Magick manipulates the spiritual world - therefore, it affects the spirits of people, not the physical world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:39 pm 
Offline
2012 Elder

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:57 am
Posts: 1244
Location: Ohio
TTWSYF wrote:
Johnnyclueless wrote:
I don't recall questioning; whether, your power was granted to you or not. I asked if you intended to imply magic exists.
If magic can legitimately threaten you, it can also effect per say weather, ocean levels, climate, volcanic eruptions, or cause faults to rupture. If evil can take you out without showing itself to be involved, I believe; they will.


They actually can't do that with magic.

All Magick manipulates the spiritual world - therefore, it affects the spirits of people, not the physical world.


Does possessions truly take place?

_________________
Under construction http://theproblematicanalysis.webs.com/ "The Problematic"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm 
Offline
Very 2012esque

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Ontario, Canada
Johnnyclueless wrote:
Does possessions truly take place?


Not in the way people think of it. Nothing can take humanities free will away - we can resist and fight back. However, we allow demons to torment us, whispering their lies into our ears, and acting upon those lies.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:45 pm 
Offline
Valued 2012er

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 am
Posts: 488
No offense, you two are playing word games. Magic is the unseen. Of course, we Christians have magic because we can pray to the Lord for change in the real physical realm. Its called miracles and they are definitely possible.

There are good spirits and the GOOD SPIRIT..JESUS and there are bad spirits. People fear the unseen, because they do NOT have the ruler of the unseen world. WE do.

The majority of people accept the true science of the unseen world of the microcosm but reject the unseen world of spirits, simply ebcause they can not see them. Yet the visable realm is only 1/70th of the total electromagnetic field.

I shall start a new THREAD, Good bad Magic, and Bad Good Magic for clarification.

Meanwhile study these ...



http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan ... agick.html

Christian Magick

Magic is just the spiritual means of using the
invisible spiritual world of the Lord of Lords to
cause change and actions in the visable physical
world. Prayer, Concentration, Focus, Will, Know-
ledge and Truth are our tools.

For as Jesus said "If thou canst believe, all things
are possible to him that believeth.(Mark 9: 23) And
as many as received HIM (Jesus) to them gave He
POWER to become the sons of God, even to them that
BELIEVE on His NAME. (John 1: 12) For the people
that do know their God shall be STRONG, and do exploits
(Dan 11: 32). Blessed are they that have NOT seen, and
yet have BELIEVED' (John 20: 29)




We are Magicians

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan ... cians.html

.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 am 
Offline
2012 Elder & Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:07 am
Posts: 5244
Location: Paeroa, New Zealand
Thought I'd post this here seeing as it seems to have some relevance to DJJ's theory....

Quote:
http://www.wired.com/politics/security/magazine/17-10/mf_deadhand?currentPage=1#Replay
Inside the Apocalyptic Soviet Doomsday Machine

Valery Yarynich glances nervously over his shoulder. Clad in a brown leather jacket, the 72-year-old former Soviet colonel is hunkered in the back of the dimly lit Iron Gate restaurant in Washington, DC. It's March 2009—the Berlin Wall came down two decades ago—but the lean and fit Yarynich is as jumpy as an informant dodging the KGB. He begins to whisper, quietly but firmly.

"The Perimeter system is very, very nice," he says. "We remove unique responsibility from high politicians and the military." He looks around again.

Yarynich is talking about Russia's doomsday machine. That's right, an actual doomsday device—a real, functioning version of the ultimate weapon, always presumed to exist only as a fantasy of apocalypse-obsessed science fiction writers and paranoid über-hawks. The thing that historian Lewis Mumford called "the central symbol of this scientifically organized nightmare of mass extermination." Turns out Yarynich, a 30-year veteran of the Soviet Strategic Rocket Forces and Soviet General Staff, helped build one........

_________________
"Catfood or Wormfood - The untold story of Schrödinger's cat" - coming to a bookstore near you, as soon as I write it ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nuclear War just before December 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 am 
Offline
Author / Researcher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:49 am
Posts: 1777
Location: AVAWM
David Jay Jordan wrote:
. This is why in Revelation, the war happens within an hour, .

an hour [hour of the beat] is 41.666 years
one twentyfourth of a day = 1000 years.

ppl worldwide [i am a worldwide traveller so i know] say
''''' who can mess with the usa '''' ?

just like in revelation.
a beast [monster] to the smaller nations trampling and asimilating all the world.

who can make war with that?

the antichrist forms a one world government so 'the saints of the most high' [god] can take over
it serves god and those who are paranoid about ac are weak in faith.


not my opinion at all !!!!!!!

just words expressing a different idea.

_________________
j


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered withphp BB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 php BB Group