It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: over population
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 pm 
Valued 2012er

Kalia wrote:
Have any of you traveled outside your comfort zone

I really don't think they have, and it's frightening how convinced they are that there is still plenty of space for growth :shock: Some people here really need to invest in a plane ticket.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:52 am 
Superstar Contributor

These are taken from the UN's World Population Prospects, the 2010 Revision in their Frequently Asked Questions portion.

http://esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/Other-Information/faq.htm

3 Billion: 20 October 1959

4 Billion: 27 June 1974

5 Billion: 21 January 1987

6 Billion: 5 December 1998

7 Billion: 31 October 2011

8 Billion: 15 June 2025

9 Billion: 18 February 2043

10 Billion: 18 June 2083

In densely populated areas of the of the world people need to MOVE, there is no reason to stay in a heavily populated area, but most people stay where their family and friends are or where they've grown up. People need to move to other areas and it is not easy in some places, nigh impossible in others such as an African or Middle Eastern countries or whatever economic situation you are in that prevents you from leaving to another area less densley populated. We will have to adapt, every soul deserves a chance here and just because cities are overpopulated doesn't mean the earth is overpopulated with humans.

As far as the food crisis here's a tidbit
Quote:(They word it better)
First, the WB and IMF, set up largely by the US following WWII, are notorious for refusing to advance loans to poor countries unless they agree to Structural Adjustment Programmes that require the loan recipients to devalue their currencies, cut taxes, privatise utilities and reduce or eliminate support programmes for farmers. The results are a weakened state, impoverished local farmers and increased economic domination by international corporations. Combined with this is constant pressure on poor countries to lower tariffs, preventing them from building up their industrial potential, often destituting their farmers who cannot compete with heavily subsidised produce from rich nations.

Second, rich country subsidies, in Canada, for example, allow the federal government to pay farmers $225 for each pig killed in an ongoing mass cull of breeding swine, as part of a plan to reduce hog production. Some of the slaughtered hogs may be given to local Food Banks, but most will be destroyed or made into pet food. None will go to, say, Haiti.

Third, biofuel programmes are now channelling massive quantities of cereal and other crops to produce fuel for the world's wealthy to run their second and third family cars while close to a billion starve(because of rising food costs in countries that live on $2 or less). Add in GMO products, which are now being forced on poor countries (and not only) by large multinationals, protected by copyright laws, effectively enslaving farmers in perpetuity, not to mention their likely dire effects on loss of crop variety.

The Food Crisis is manufactured most countries are in debt to the IMF or World Bank or other such banks or large corporations. Don't blame overpopulation blame the banks, the corporations, those operating from the shadows for the food crisis or for starving third world countries who can't even upgrade because they can't even have coal plants because of the UN's stance on "global warming". Which is under the new guise of "climate change". We are screwing around with the planet alot but I blame the system we live in and our lack of motivation to change it but I do not condone overpopulation or the means to reduce the population beyond wearing a condom and talking to people.

The corporations and bankers of the world wish to remove governments and to replace them with the banks and corporations in their stead. What better way than to control the food and water and who gets it?

Additional Edit: I've traveled outside the US and outside Texas.

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

Last edited by 112233 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:24 am 
Superstar Contributor

XSlayerALE wrote:
34L wrote:
if you take the [almost] 8 billion people [mostly] stacked on top of one another
spread them out in straw huts accross the face of the globe [as some enviros would like]
you will find theres no inhabitable land left.

Thats not true

If you take all the people on earth (all 8 billion of them) and put them in Texas, USA, you would have the same population density as Manhattan, New York. That would leave the rest of the world uninhabited.

they would be shoulder to shoulder and need crops, wood to burn, water [clean], and all the resources needed to survive.
A computer model study was done in the 1970s at MIT finding that the planet's BREAKDOWN POINT
is 3.1 billion, from there its a road to certain doom.
The U.N. Made population its priority then it was all over the news, documentaries, commentaries, and even music
Neil Young wrote:

"Look at mother nature on the run in the 1970s"

"Taking Mother Nature's Silver Seed to a new home in the sun"

?
Just where does the truth LIE ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:27 am 
Superstar Contributor

Kalia wrote:
Have any of you traveled outside your comfort zone and into lets say Asia, Africa, India? That alone will convince you that there is overpopulation!

Videos that say any differently are just propaganda trying to convince the masses that all is well in this world. My god. Open your eyes.

People are starving all over the world, they are homeless, disease is spreading--because there are too many!! People are the ones who spread disease, no work equals no income equals homeless central!! I've traveled all over the world and its shoulder to shoulder in many places. Just because we have it made in the United States, doesn't mean its like that in other places.

Xslay says he lives in Los Angeles but cannot see evidence of overbreeding.
Im suspicious there is an agenda in his words, as LA sucks the world's resources dry like a vampire
on a virgin's neck, they dont want it to end, but rightly all these cities must be removed [imediately] from earth if earth is to live.

?

Last edited by 34L on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am 
Superstar Contributor

Hey 34L please post MIT's research on that information.

'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 am 
Superstar Contributor

And is there a need to judge abuse felow members if they differ from yourself :D , lsol

I Love You , I Am Sorry , Please Forgive Me , Thank You

We Are

You Is
To Be

All One

I Am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 am 
Superstar Contributor

112233 wrote:

I cannot post what was on TV news 41 yrs ago.
Not only is THAT study not on the internet but virtually ALL discussion of the topic has been abandoned
It was however the prime topic in the 1970s to the point the U.N. eventually convinced CHINA
[the number 1 offender] to past birtyh control laws
those laws were reversed over a year ago.

The REAL population of earth isnt known by the media.
Its hard to count ppl breeding in cardboard shantytowns

The bible says
Quote:
Blessed are the wombs that never bare and the breasts that never gave suck".

OVERPOPULATION [overbreeding] is the number one plague of this planet
and HIV-biowar, radiation, vaccinations, legislation, and all other means to bring population down have failed to do so in a speedy enough manner.
I see atomic war as a last option, Im sure those who control the weapons do as well.

?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:41 am 
Superstar Contributor

34L wrote:
112233 wrote:

I cannot post what was on TV news 41 yrs ago.
Not only is THAT study not on the internet but virtually ALL discussion of the topic has been abandoned
It was however the prime topic in the 1970s to the point the U.N. eventually convinced CHINA
[the number 1 offender] to past birtyh control laws
those laws were reversed over a year ago.

The REAL population of earth isnt known by the media.
Its hard to count ppl breeding in cardboard shantytowns

The bible says
Quote:
Blessed are the wombs that never bare and the breasts that never gave suck".

OVERPOPULATION [overbreeding] is the number one plague of this planet
and HIV-biowar, radiation, vaccinations, legislation, and all other means to bring population down have failed to do so in a speedy enough manner.
I see atomic war as a last option, Im sure those who control the weapons do as well.

41 years ago?!? Atomic war as a viable option for depopulation?!? Praise Jesus! Hallelujah :D How many bilderberg meetings you been to? :lol:

-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:43 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Quote:

That would be brilliant, don't you think? We could completely fry the genetic codes nuking the planet to reduce population. Do the braniacs of the world really think through situations or are they so wrapped up in their bubble realities that all common sense just vanishes? "We must reach our envisioned goal at any cost!!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:45 am 
Superstar Contributor

a trip to the beach anybody :?:

?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:48 am 
Superstar Contributor

shokwav wrote:
Quote:

That would be brilliant, don't you think? We could completely fry the genetic codes nuking the planet to reduce population. Do the braniacs of the world really think through situations or are they so wrapped up in their bubble realities that all common sense just vanishes? "We must reach our envisioned goal at any cost!!"

You just posted on my thread explaining that the braniacs [aS you call them]
have made provisions to lift up human seed from earth to preserve nonirradiated seed.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24983&p=411858#p411858

you missed that too ?
asking where is the source which was posted, now rideculing those with enough brains to preserve the species.

?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

34L wrote:

For every picture of an overcrowded beach you can post I can find another without a human being on it. That is the problem with only presenting one side of the equation. I really haven't figured out the agenda here yet but it is starting to sound a bit like Raph endlessly pushing a personal opinion, hidden in countless pictures, formulas and diagrams but with a dogmatic twist mixing old cultures with new ones.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 am 
Superstar Contributor

34L wrote:

Dude I would totally get a girls number at the beach you posted. Who knows maybe I'd get lucky too. :lol:
Overpopulation is BS. Food and water shortages manipulated to depopulate and to consolidate power to corporations. Global Warming is BS and the switch to Global climate change is even funnier.

-Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 am 
Superstar Contributor

The world is not over populated, its just a lot more fat people now so our mass appears over populated.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 am 
2012 Elder & Moderator

Quote:
asking where is the source which was posted, now rideculing those with enough brains to preserve the species.

Would this be the same species you are also spending so much time degrading? That is the contradiction that has caught my attention. So which portion of the species is worth saving and according to whom? What is the makeup of the 'proper' human being? What qualities shall we save and which ones shall we rid ourselves of? Whos code shall we follow? It was the so called braniacs that thought up this illusion we call society and now that illusion is having some issues. "Oh darn" Time to fix the errors then?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next