It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can chemtrails cause cold weather??
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:23 am 
Very 2012esque

3 weeks ago we had 32 C° degrees and on friday a group of chemtrail-planes came and fumigated all the place, and the next day surprise! strange cold weather, do you think that the fumigation failed or it was the cold weather the result of it :shock:

IF this thread had been posted before, moderator please delete it :)

Post subject: Re: Can chemtrails cause cold weather??
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 am 
2012 Elder

The reason you are experiencing such cold weather is because earth is moving out of its 15,000 year warming phase, and has begun to enter its cooling phase.

"Aliens, Annukai, Mayans, Prophecies, Nibiru, Illuminati, New World Orders . . . . If we have fallen victim to such ludacris ideas, then perhaps we should become extinct and give another life form a better chance at rationality" ~Redruum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 am 
Superstar Contributor

How do you know they were chemtrail planes?

Met someone who worked in government on satellite controlling of weather and my head is still spinning. Still.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:15 am 
Very 2012esque

hmm ... because of the shape of the clouds, barium skyes, and there were like 7 rogue planes traveling in circles around the yucatan and now that I remember I have some pictures when they started fumigating , I will post them as soon as I transfer them to my laptop :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:33 am 
Superstar Contributor

yes they can because they are white when the suns rays hit them it only allows about 20% to get past the other 80% is reflected back in space. or some thing like that.
they say in one study that because of the clean air act of the early 70's that the pollution was reflecting the heat back into space, but that by removing the pollution from the air was allowing more sun to hit the earth there by increasing the effects of global warming.
so I would assume that contrails would have the same effect.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:16 am 
2012 Forum Newbie

AZRAEL, excellent post. I have actually been thinking along the same lines as you, since I saw chemtrails a couple weeks ago where I live. Out here in Alberta Canada, we have been having a very unseasonably warm winter. I couple weeks ago it got up several degrees below freezing here. We all went around outdoors with our coats unzipped and comfortable as a spring day. That's not typical for Alberta in January. So anyway, after a couple days of this, while I was walking downtown to run errands, I saw a plane spaying a chemtrail. I wasn't thinking of whether related things at that time. I was just concerned that they were doing that right over a populated area. The next day it was just as warm, and I saw them spraying again. It got very cold within two days of that second spraying. It was at least 15 degrees cooler. I don't know... something odd is going on I'm sure. At this pint I have little doubt that the temperature was lowered by the chemtrail spaying. When it warms up to strangely warm temperatures ago, which according to the current forecast, should be this week, I intend to keep an eye out for more trails over the town, and see if this happens again the same way.

Now, my personal theory at this current moment is that the intent is not to use the chemtrails to make the earth cooler, but instead to try and hide the fact that it is actually warming up. It's looking like either an effort to keep people from noticing things changing globally this close to 2012 and panicking, or an effort to try to stop this outright.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 am 
Superstar Contributor

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9451&p=122880#p122880

Life is difficult. Once we truly know that life is difficult - once we truly understand and accept it - then life is no longer difficult. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:22 pm 
Brand New Here

There's times here in the far SE part of South Dakota where we'll have 2 or 3 days of 65-70 degrees followed by a cold spell that sits around 20-35 degrees. I was literally outside in shorts and a t-shirt all day last week. Now, I have to put on my snow gear. :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]